ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones play China in April 2003 Return to archive
02-10-03 08:06 AM
Mathijs The Stones are granted working permits in China and will play two shows in April 2003, one of them in Beijing (Peking).

Mathijs
02-10-03 09:20 AM
Joey Great News !!!!!!!

It looks like all of our hard effort to get the boys to RED CHINA has finally paid off ............................

Now about Korea ...................................

Developing...................

Shiver .........................

{{{{{{{{ J }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-10-03 09:36 AM
icydanger
music..
must feel weird staying weeks on different continents
with this global tension around.

admirable Rolling Stones
02-10-03 10:39 AM
throbby I don't know about China. Doesn't that government have a problem with large social gatherings? You think stadium security will be sporting automatic weapons?
02-10-03 10:55 AM
F505 Are there any chinese on this board?

ps: deng xiao ping was a huge stones fan
02-10-03 10:57 AM
Joey Former Premier Jiang Zemin has front row seats and worships the Stones !

Ho Chi Minh was also a big fan back in the ' 60's , but kept it " Hush Hush !!!! "

02-10-03 11:03 AM
jb Jackie Chan and Lisa Lu also long time fans...also Aaron Brown of CNN.
02-10-03 11:21 AM
Joey Cameron Diaz and the late Mel Torme' also are HUGE fans !
02-10-03 11:22 AM
jb Paris Jackson looks asian as well. Same foe Michael Irving when he smiles.
[Edited by jb]
02-10-03 11:33 AM
Joey Darryl Dawkins ( Chocolate Thunder ) used to look a little Asian after he smashed a BackBoard ...........

Rudy Tomjanovich had Asian features until he ran into Kermit Washington's fist in 1977 .

Shudder................................

" Can you taste some spinal fluid Ronnie ? "

Bunny

02-10-03 11:35 AM
jb Do japanese count?
02-10-03 11:39 AM
Joey " Do japanese count? "

YES !!!!! Vertically !

{{{ CA - RACK }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

" Oh my God Steve , our young Joey just smacked the Hell out of that one ................................! "

" I feel you Harry , although you really should clean up the vomit that you spewed all over my Cowboy boots . How many Martini's have you had this afternoon anyway ? "

" Ten that I can count Steve ! "

Stones !

Joey !
02-10-03 11:51 AM
Fiji Joe Billy Dee Williams (Sexual Chocolate) was said to have a weakness for young asian women...

But then again, who doesn't?
02-10-03 12:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Billy Dee Williams (Sexual Chocolate) was said to have a weakness for young asian women...

But then again, who doesn't?

Red Foxx dido
02-10-03 12:51 PM
JaggaRichards Howard Hughes used to listen to Stones music in his darkened room in Vegas.
02-10-03 03:00 PM
jb That was your finest post ever Fiji!!!
02-10-03 03:56 PM
Joey " That was your finest post ever Fiji!!! "

What about my post ???? How does it rate on the ol' " Josh Meter ????????????????????????! "

JACKY !

02-10-03 04:02 PM
jb Your good Joey..real good..but you have never once uttered the words " Sexual chocalate",...have you?
02-10-03 04:10 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
Joey wrote
" Oh my God Steve , our young Joey just smacked the Hell out of that one ................................! "

" I feel you Harry , although you really should clean up the vomit that you spewed all over my Cowboy boots . How many Martini's have you had this afternoon anyway ? "

" Ten that I can count Steve ! "

"Hooooooolyyy Cow, 5 million dollars, and he pops it up!!!!"

That was the best!!!
02-10-03 04:18 PM
Joey " Your good Joey..real good..but you have never once uttered the words " Sexual chocalate",...have you? "

No , but I have pulled a " Johnny Rotten " once or twice during my college days .......................depositing a load of Diarrhea on my companion during a love-making session !!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , youth !!!!!!!

" Wipe me Ronnie , Wipe Wipe Me Ronnie "

JACKY BOY !!!!!!
02-10-03 04:23 PM
Boomhauer That---------------was one of the most disgusting things I have ever read.

And I'm sure the people that were doing the "horizontal shuffle" were pleased with your actions.

(excuse me while I go to the head and blow chunks)
02-10-03 04:34 PM
Joey " That---------------was one of the most disgusting things I have ever read.

And I'm sure the people that were doing the "horizontal shuffle" were pleased with your actions. "

Isn't that funny stuff ???????

I have tears in my eyes just reading it ! Actually , NO ! , I have never pulled a " Johnny Rotten " , but the guy DID do that to his girlfriend Nancy Spungeon in 1977 .

Alas , the poor lad died of a Heroin Overdose in 1978 . Horrors !

02-10-03 04:37 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Your good Joey..real good..but you have never once uttered the words " Sexual chocalate",...have you? "

No , but I have pulled a " Johnny Rotten " once or twice during my college days .......................depositing a load of Diarrhea on my companion during a love-making session !!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , youth !!!!!!!

" Wipe me Ronnie , Wipe Wipe Me Ronnie "

JACKY BOY !!!!!!

That is all I need to hear, I am out of the ASS summit.

I thought it was something entirely different. I was wrong.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST