ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: See You Soon Gentlemen! Return to archive
02-10-03 01:18 AM
McQueen The initial American leg of this tour was simply fantastic folks. I want to thank the band for giving so many of us so many amazing memories these past months.

Good luck on the international leg, and I'm sure I speak for many when I say I hope very much to see our Stones return to the States in the coming months.

To those preparing to see the boys soon, get ready! The Stones are tuned, spooned, and ready to rock your sweet little asses off! And not too fast, and not too slow, but that just right kind that only comes once every so often, leaving you pleasantly satiated, a standard by which all other acts will inevitably come up short.

Please keep us Yankees informed as to the band's performances while they travel abroad friends. Now it is our turn to be envious.

America will always be up for doing it again Stones, for we all need a little coke and sympathy...

Be Safe.

Oh-and Keith, welcome back.

02-10-03 03:21 AM
Daethgod yer hurry up boys and get your scrawny asses over here !
(Australia that is)

02-10-03 04:44 AM
Moonisup This US tour has truly been amazing, despite my critism sometimes, great songs played, favourites, warhorses, all the songs, even songs from wich I can't get horny are played. well I hope for the aussies down under that it will be just as great!

The stones won't stop, at least not in our hearts!

ROCK ON,

ROCKS OFF

Rik
02-10-03 03:59 PM
jb Is that You Rik..next to Leavell?
02-10-03 04:40 PM
Moonisup haha IRONY
02-10-03 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe Dumb question, where and when is the first date of Euro tour?
02-10-03 05:36 PM
exile Im sorry you guys about the end of the American Tour
but in one week we will be seeing the Stones here in Sydney

so Im not that sorry ;-)
02-10-03 05:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man Wednesday 4th June 2003

Olympiahalle, Munich

And Alex Is There!

02-10-03 05:42 PM
Moonisup alex is lucky

I want to get lucky
02-10-03 05:44 PM
Honky Tonk Man Im lucky man Ric, but so are you!

10 SHOWS!

Alex
02-10-03 05:50 PM
Moonisup I'll tell if I got 10 after the tour

nothing is sure in this short life

i was peek alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST