ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ASS Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
02-07-03 11:13 AM
Maxlugar What about Guns, Nasty, GUNS!

And fireworks! I wanna blow stuff up during my stay in Buttcomb country!

TIA! (Thanks In Advance)

M!
02-07-03 11:15 AM
Nasty Habits I don't think you can bring a gun with you on the plane, Max. Not sure about that one, but I believe that raises frowns.

02-07-03 11:32 AM
Maxlugar No not BRING one! Buy one.

If Joey comes, I can not guarantee I won't "do something".

After stealing the Ali/Hepburn handshake bit, I don't know how I'll react to him in person.

That's just the way it is.

02-07-03 11:53 AM
nankerphelge The ASS is in Buttcomb county!!!

How's that for planetary alignment!!

And I think you pick up a handgun at the 7-11 in NC, no? Sure can in Virginia -- the Commonwealth has a bill in front of the state legislature this week to permit concealed weapons in bars!!! At the same time, they are trying to ban cell-phones in theaters!!! Ya gotta love the Ol' Dominion!
02-07-03 11:54 AM
Sir Stonesalot Dammit Maxy!

I never could slip one by you.

I even had the Monkey on that one...but you sniffed it out. Even King Nasty wasn't quite sure.

But Maxy knew. What tipped it off Max? How did I slip up?
02-07-03 12:00 PM
jb SS, I am extremly sorry how your fellow c10's are treating you....do not be afraid to leave this group as many here, including myself, still have a lot of respect for you. I even posted on Keno's what a great fan you are.
[Edited by jb]
02-07-03 12:42 PM
Maxlugar Because we are C10 brothers and I "get it", Essessy.

02-07-03 12:56 PM
Joey " After stealing the Ali/Hepburn handshake bit, I don't know how I'll react to him in person.

That's just the way it is. "

You make Joey say .................................Huh ????

Gimme a J ! J !
Gimme a O ! O !
Gimme a E ! E !
Gimme a Y ! Y !

What's that spell ? Joey !

Yeah , Joey !!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-07-03 01:09 PM
jb Most at this site care very little about the whole C10 thing...save it for Assville!
02-07-03 01:15 PM
Joey " Most at this site care very little about the whole C10 thing...save it for Assville "

But we DO care about you and your Beautiful Persain Lineage !

{{{{{{{{{ RABBI JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-07-03 01:24 PM
Boomhauer Don't you think the ASS is going to stink if everybody (whoever intends to go) doesn't show up?

02-07-03 01:25 PM
jb I hope Max doesn't inadvertantly end up at Walters.
02-07-03 01:41 PM
nankerphelge jb, your resentment of the C10 is slowly eating you alive like cancer. Try not to be so negative, you'll live longer.
02-07-03 01:44 PM
jb I have to be honest nanker..your correct!
02-07-03 01:51 PM
nankerphelge Why? What has the C10 ever done to you? Is it just sour grapes? Do you crave the bond that the C10 has? Do you wish you had the vision to look at a rick-shaw and see a party on wheels? We wanted you to come party with us and you wanted to stay in your hotel.
02-07-03 01:56 PM
jb No!!! I showed up both nights at Walters..Max and you never showed!!! I have resented the C10 ever since I lost in SS's popularity contest...not to say I was ever a big fan, but this put me over the top....it's that "holier then thou" attitude you C10's(with the exception of SS) seem to have....
02-07-03 02:01 PM
nankerphelge You need help.

SS's thingy was his doing -- not the C10's -- didn't you study causation in law school there buddy??

And I have no idea what the hell you are talking about with the holier than thou attitude -- that's been your schtick since you arrived!!

And I wasn't at Walters on Thursday because I wasn't in NYC then -- I was there on Saturday -- where the fuck were you?

02-07-03 02:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
jb, your resentment of the C10 is slowly eating you alive like cancer. Try not to be so negative, you'll live longer.

To attend ASS do you have to be a C10 member or can
they be 2 independent gatherings?

Buttcomb County, sounds like some Springsteen song
02-07-03 02:05 PM
nankerphelge Not at all tele -- the C10 is not nearly as closed and "old-boy" as jb would like you to believe. We are a fun-loving bunch and are just going to the party to see if there is anyone, er, ah.. anything we can do!!
02-07-03 02:06 PM
jb I was at Walter's Saturday around 6..left around 7....and Nanker, for godsake, I'm just fucking around..Since when did you take my posts seriously? I think it's great that you C10's have such a nice bond...events like that, are what life experiences and memories are made up of....
02-07-03 02:14 PM
nankerphelge Well, I'll take your word for it that you are joking -- but I promise you, when we get to the ASS face-to-face, I'll know if you are lying.

And if you are lying, I'll be back!!

We must have just missed each other at Walters on 1/18 -- I swung by before the show -- probably right around 7:00. I am sorry I missed you -- I like free drinks!!
02-07-03 02:17 PM
Joey " We must have just missed each other at Walters on 1/18 -- I swung by before the show -- probably right around 7:00. I am sorry I missed you -- I like free drinks!! "

How many shows HAVE you been to on this current tour Nanky ??????

Pretty Impressive , I Would say !

Were they all as great as the Denver show ?

J.

02-07-03 02:18 PM
Boomhauer Are you guys really going for the ASS?

I thought it was only a certain few that would enjoy ASS! I think you have to be a C10 member, right?

The ASS will be burnin' in June or September. Watch out for the berry bushes and bumpy roads. I hear it's a real hell hole!

02-07-03 02:26 PM
parmeda
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Parmeda (? couldn't tell whether or not your post was and ASScuse to play with your ASS or if you were serious. I ASSure you, no one will make slurs against your ASSets on my shift. More likely than not, the rest of the summiteers will make you feel like the sun shines outa there.)

LM"ASS"O!!!
Thank you Nasty, for ASSuring the safety of my ASS.
02-07-03 02:31 PM
Scottfree I know I'm late in the game, but don't you think you might need a bade for all that ASS????
02-07-03 02:34 PM
nankerphelge The ASS is not -- repeat NOT -- a C10-only shin-dig! But I am sure we will be represented heavily!

Joey -- I made 8 shows this tour so far (I have not ruled out Vegas tomorrow nite). I can't say which was my favorite -- you know -- they all have their strong and weak points! The opener sounded rough -- but that opener buzz is hard to beat. MSG I and Giants and Denver were top notch shows with top notch parties! Hartford and Philly FUC were great set-lists that really showcased Ronnie -- which I enjoyed. They all have their own personalities -- that's what I love about 'em!

VEGAS -- MUST GO TO VEGAS...
02-07-03 02:43 PM
Boomhauer SO yer tellin' me that anybody can get in the ASS?

The ASS might be a good thing to look into, but it could be a bit dangerous.

I'm thinking over my options..........#1 and #2, but #2 might be my outlet to get into the ASS.

Gotta think this one over.......
02-07-03 02:59 PM
Joey " I made 8 shows this tour so far (I have not ruled out Vegas tomorrow nite). "

Nanky , you are my idol !

I wish I could afford EIGHT SHOWS !

02-07-03 03:05 PM
nankerphelge Me too!!
02-07-03 03:30 PM
jb I made 5 Joey, and had much better seats than Nanker.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST