ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Blondies have more fun!
America West Arena - Phoenix - January 30, 2003

By Little Red Rooster
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No sexurity in Denver! - The Rocky horror show Part 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-04-03 09:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl While jaxx and maxmesiter send the rest, here are some great pix sent by Ladybear

Joey, Keno, Nanker, Sirmoonie, and Jaxx

Maxmeister, Rob, Roxanne, Payphone Al, and Joey

The author, Crystal aka Ladybear!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-04-03 09:21 PM
Boomhauer Joey raises a glass to Rocks Off and the Stones!!!!!

YES!!!!!!

Great Pics. More, please!!! lol
02-04-03 09:27 PM
Soul Survivor yes. i like finding out what these people look like. lol. post more
02-04-03 09:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
yes. i like finding out what these people look like. lol. post more

For those of you who missed the first part of the infamous Horror Show, just ckick here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11-26-2002/126719-1.html
02-04-03 10:09 PM
Boomhauer lol...............

Fuck it!!!!! Next Rocks Off gathering, I'm their!!!!!

(only in the continental US, lol)
02-04-03 11:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If anybody else have more pix from any other pre or post party please send them to me to share with all of us, it's always very nice to remember that we all are not just words and nuicknames, and funnier to associate faces to names
02-05-03 10:08 AM
Joey MUST GO BACK TO DENVER ....................

MUST GO BACK TO DENVER ....................

YES !!!!!

J.
02-05-03 10:31 AM
jb Joey...you look dam good !!!
02-05-03 10:49 AM
F505 jb that's a joke isn't it?
02-05-03 10:52 AM
jb He looks like quite the normal human being...I think many felt Joey was an overweight recluse.....this photo refutes those misgivings about him.
02-05-03 01:35 PM
Joey He looks like quite the normal human being...I think many felt Joey was an overweight recluse.....this photo refutes those misgivings about him. "

Refute ??????????????????

REFUTE ??????????????????

JB , never say the word ' refute ' to a young man who spent seven years in a North Vietnamese Prison Camp playing " Russian Roulette " every night .

Damn Straight I am not overweight .......................it has taken me this long to gain back the pounds lost in the jungles of ' Nam !

Developing .................Literally ...................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEY CONG

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ J. C. }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-05-03 02:34 PM
Boomhauer Joey, what are you drinkin' in that pic? Michelob? Looks like a Michelob beer bottle.

Please............you gots ta tell me!!!!
02-05-03 02:43 PM
Joey Guinness !!!!!

Always Guinness !!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{ J.C. }}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-05-03 02:51 PM
Boomhauer Yes!
02-05-03 02:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We need two names for the second photo. Who are the guy and the gal in the middle?
02-05-03 03:04 PM
gypsy Good to put a face w/ the names! I had Joey pictured as a scrawny little guy...I'm quite surprised.
02-05-03 03:29 PM
nankerphelge The guy is Joey's friend Rob and the woman is Payphone Al's companion Roxanne, who was constantly undressing me with her eyes, trying to make me uncomfortable!

Wasn't workin' tho!!!
02-05-03 03:44 PM
Gazza Nice pics of all of you. Thanks for posting them!

Nanker,mate - you have the same expression as you have when I grabbed you by the nads in New York
[Edited by Gazza]
02-05-03 03:51 PM
Joey " Good to put a face w/ the names! I had Joey pictured as a scrawny little guy...I'm quite surprised. "

Scrawny ?????????????????????????

SCRAWNY ?????????????????????????

What , you wishing I was still in the ' Nam or something ?

Shudder ..............................

" MAO " !!!!!! " MAO " !!!!!!!! " SLAP , MAO " !!!!!!!!!!

Shiver................................

{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY CONG }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

J.C.

02-05-03 03:54 PM
gypsy Did you get the latest Playboy, Joey? It has photos from Hef's Halloween party. I don't see Tina Jordan.
02-05-03 04:18 PM
nankerphelge You had a lasting affect on me Gazza!!
02-05-03 04:24 PM
Joey " Did you get the latest Playboy, Joey? It has photos from Hef's Halloween party. I don't see Tina Jordan. "

Tina was back on Howard Stern recently ...............she " LEFT " the mansion and now concentrates on her businesses --Tina Jordan Enterprises Inc . , a holding company which includes the following :

Bella Fitness
Tina's Web Site
Jordan's Boutique and Sundries

That's my Girl ....................future Mrs. Joey

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY JORDAN }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-05-03 04:26 PM
gypsy Dude, Hef booted Tina's janky ass outta that mansion. Her and that ugly kid of hers.
02-05-03 04:45 PM
Joey " janky ass outta that mansion. Her and that ugly kid of hers. "

Janky ?????????????????

JANKY ?????????????????

Gypsy , you make Joey cry !

Why ???????? WHY make Joey cry so violently ????????

I hope you don't talk like that in Maui this April ?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY HEFNER }}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-05-03 05:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Good to put a face w/ the names! I had Joey pictured as a scrawny little guy...I'm quite surprised.

Joey looks like he just popped out of an LL Bean catalog!
Nothing wrong with that.

Not what I pictured but then again I thought he would have
on a Stetson with Sue Ellen or some other dish on his arm

A dashing figure none the less
02-05-03 05:17 PM
Riffhard I am visably shaken that I was not in any of the YOTI shots! Alas,Mrs. Riffhard and I did not arrive in time for the photo op. I hope this does not mean that I am no longer in the "circle of trust". I know that once you are out of the "circle of trust" there's no getting back in. I beseech my YOTI partners to allow me to remain in the "circle of trust"!

I was there. I swear it! I even shared the urinal next to Maxy. Hell,Riffy smoked a spliffy with Nanky even!

Maybe it's better that I was not in the photos. Now I have a mysterious aura surrounding me. I'm like that cat in Question Mark and the Mysterians. Noone outside the "circle of trust" knows my true appearance! Yes! I'm mysterious!

I just hope that with all my mysteriousness that I'm still in the "circle of trust"!

Riffhard
02-05-03 05:28 PM
Joey " A dashing figure none the less "

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , softly stroke your young sweaty tele head , and just say , " Thanks !!!! "

02-05-03 05:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Maybe it's better that I was not in the photos. Now I have a mysterious aura surrounding me. I'm like that cat in Question Mark and the Mysterians. Noone outside the "circle of trust" knows my true appearance! Yes! I'm mysterious!

Riffhard

Howard Hughes without the money?
02-05-03 05:32 PM
Jacques Always a great pleasure to see (and meet) Jaxx and all other Friends.
Was it Guiness or Champagne ????
It was pleasure and I missed it.
Meet you soon in Europe, Hope !!!
02-05-03 05:34 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" A dashing figure none the less "

I would like to clutch you to my bosom , softly stroke your young sweaty tele head , and just say , " Thanks !!!! "

Thanks for the offer Joey but I am saving that situation for
Fiji and his 36" "Long" rack displayed in his avatar
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST