ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: So who do I meet today at Dunkin' Donuts? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 9th, 2006 08:58 PM
Riffhard On my way into work everyday I stop by my local DD and get a large coconut iced coffee. Tonight,like many other nights,I see this guy in his late fifties or there abouts. I notice that he is wearing distressed high end blue jeans,and a very nice high dollar soft leather coat. He has one of those psuedo ponytails. You know the kind,tied in a tail in back,but letting the sides hang free. Anywho,I hear talking about trying to get into the studio soon if he can only get his friend to stay sober long enough. My curiosity peaked I continue to rack by brain as to who he is. He had a hot little honey on his arm that was at least twenty years his junior. Much respect.

Anyway,he get's his coffee for himself and his POA. As he turns to walk out the door he grabs my shoulder,and says,"Nice to see you Mr. Hook!" Well,this freaked me out a little bit because I was at a loss as to he was. He knew me because he recognized my voice from the radio I suppose,but I'll be damned if I could place him. It was a bit strange to say the least. He then turned and left with a little cuckle knowing that I was clueless to his identity.

I watched him get into his H2 Hummer and drive away. Then it hit me! Like a flash! Like some kind of epihany. I knew exactly who he was! Let me just say this he was very nice,and gracious. However,I must say that his muscianship leaves much to be desired. By me anyway. Let's put it this way. This guy is a drummer for a band that was one of the biggest bands in the world for the 70's and early 80's. He ain't no Charlie Watts I'll tell you that much!

So anyone care to guess who it was?

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
February 9th, 2006 09:08 PM
Bloozehound John Holmes
February 9th, 2006 09:10 PM
Riffhard Close,but this guy is still alive and he has a smaller peice of stick.

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 09:11 PM
doo doo doo Dude jb?
February 9th, 2006 09:13 PM
Bloozehound Don Henley
February 9th, 2006 09:14 PM
lotsajizz like I said....

February 9th, 2006 09:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
you probably hate his politics anyway...who gives a shit?

Well you may be right jizzboy,but I he was at least gracious. Which is more than anyone ever accuse you of being.

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 09:18 PM
Riffhard ....and no. It was not Don Henley.

Riffy

PS-Hint-there is a very good reason I did not recognize him.
February 9th, 2006 09:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Was it Keno?

heh heh heh....
February 9th, 2006 09:23 PM
Reginald Denny Peter Criss nimrods
February 9th, 2006 09:25 PM
Lazy Bones Mick Fleetwood?
February 9th, 2006 09:33 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:
Peter Criss nimrods

Ding,ding,ding!! Yep Peter Criss! Nice guy. Shite drummer.

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 09:34 PM
Reginald Denny Now guess who I met the other day at the intersection of Normandie and Florence in Inglewood

[Edited by Reginald Denny]
February 9th, 2006 09:35 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm not gracious to unAmerican fasciti swine who dirty the memory and spirit of this once great nation

Here's an idea. Why don't you fucking move?! You clueless,tactless,arrogant fucknut! Just a thought.

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 09:36 PM
Reginald Denny
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Here's an idea. Why don't you fucking move?! You clueless,tactless,arrogant fucknut! Just a thought.

Riffy

Do you sleep with men? Ever?
February 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Reginald Denny
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

because I love making sure swine like you learn what this Great Nation should mean

and I will

Cazart!

"Should mean"? And you're calling him a fascist? You sound like the narrow minded intolerant one here. And bossy. Good Lawd you sound bossy
February 9th, 2006 09:47 PM
lotsajizz bossiness in the defense of liberty is no vice!!

a man from a once great party said something similar

then the God types likes Riffy hijacked his party and Barry spins in his grave

February 9th, 2006 09:49 PM
Bloozehound I hope the gestapo kidnaps jizzy and takes him away to the gulags
February 9th, 2006 09:50 PM
lotsajizz gestapo and gulags are more your fetishes

not mine

sorry to disturb your John Birch get-together

February 9th, 2006 09:50 PM
Reginald Denny
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
bossiness in the defense of liberty is no vice!!

a man from a once great party said something similar

then the God types likes Riffy hijacked his party and Barry spins in his grave

Your agenda stifles your objectivity which in turn, renders you useless and moreover, clueless in these types of debates. Essentially, you're just one in a long line of never-ending blowhards. Dime a dozen kid. Can I suggest the INXS board?
February 9th, 2006 09:52 PM
lotsajizz is that were you came from before your 17 posts? or are you just hiding out with an alias?

February 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
Reginald Denny So 900+ retarded posts puts you in charge? You consult Joey on this?
February 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
lotsajizz I pale before Joey

February 9th, 2006 09:56 PM
lotsajizz but you're helpin' me to 1000 tonight!!!

Thanks!!
February 9th, 2006 09:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot I met Boxcar Willie at the Dunkin' Donuts in the Harrisburg East Mall once.

That's as good as meeting Peter Criss, IMO. Same ballpark....
February 9th, 2006 09:57 PM
lotsajizz better

February 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
the good My God. Lighten up, lotsajizz...
February 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I met Boxcar Willie at the Dunkin' Donuts in the Harrisburg East Mall once.

That's as good as meeting Peter Criss, IMO. Same ballpark....

Oh yes. I remember that story from the brushes with greatness thread at The Couch. I guess all the B-list celebs dig Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 10:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:
So 900+ retarded posts puts you in charge? You consult Joey on this?

How about them Steelers, Mr. Denny?
February 9th, 2006 10:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dunkin' Donuts coffee is really good!

Popular with C List celebs and A List posters!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)