ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the not intentionally bitchy corner..... Return to archive
February 9th, 2006 02:35 PM
jostorm I'd really appreciate if someone could enlighten me :
What exactly do you think Mr Jagger sees in his current girlfriend?
February 9th, 2006 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I'd really appreciate if someone could enlighten me :
What exactly do you think Mr Jagger sees in his current girlfriend?

he has a thing for tall women (see Jerry Hall). He also has a thing for younger women. (see countless others)
February 9th, 2006 02:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She's omnisexual
February 9th, 2006 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
She's omnisexual

she never told me that!
February 9th, 2006 02:41 PM
nankerphelge He probably sees himself in her from time to time!!!
February 9th, 2006 02:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
He probably sees himself in her from time to time!!!

you make me laugh!
February 9th, 2006 02:49 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
He probably sees himself in her from time to time!!!

That can actually be taken a couple of ways, meaning also that her face looks like his, which is why some people joked about why he dated Bianca, that he was in love with himself and the fact that Bianca's face kinda resembled Mick's was a match made in heaven.
February 9th, 2006 02:57 PM
Angiegirl Maybe she has a great independant personality. My guess is she doesn't need him as much, which is what makes Mick crave for her? But anybody's guess is as good as mine, I don't know him nor her, so...
February 9th, 2006 03:21 PM
Joey " I'd really appreciate if someone could enlighten me :
What exactly do you think Mr Jagger sees in his current girlfriend? "

< ------ He probably sees himself in her from time to time!!!

February 9th, 2006 03:31 PM
Saint Sway who do you think has a bigger dick? Mick or Lwren?
February 9th, 2006 04:13 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Maybe she has a great independant personality. My guess is she doesn't need him as much, which is what makes Mick crave for her? But anybody's guess is as good as mine, I don't know him nor her, so...

I've kinda figured that was the case. Maybe she is the first one who did not demand fidelity. (But also doesn't promise it.) I've thought maybe "Rough Justice" was a bit about her flipping the tables on him.

Of course we don't really know.

February 9th, 2006 04:22 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I've kinda figured that was the case. Maybe she is the first one who did not demand fidelity. (But also doesn't promise it.) I've thought maybe "Rough Justice" was a bit about her flipping the tables on him.

Of course we don't really know.

I like the mystery about her, she's a lot more low-key than his other girlfriends / wives.
February 10th, 2006 02:07 AM
pdog Um... Her ass?
February 10th, 2006 02:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
who do you think has a bigger dick? Mick or Lwren?

ah ah good one Sway, the answer is Matt Clifford of course
February 10th, 2006 03:07 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Is, or has???
February 10th, 2006 03:09 AM
pdog
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Pecker Checker !!!
February 10th, 2006 03:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
pdog wrote:

Pecker Checker !!!

OMG!!
howe is it possible?
I hope I ll never have to meet these guys !!!
February 10th, 2006 03:44 AM
Angiegirl Howe sad...
February 10th, 2006 04:34 AM
jostorm Hmmm, I guess I'm almost as unenlightened as I was before asking my question, of course the girls have provided the more psychologically insightful answers, while the boys seem to have gone into the usual little boy let's compare penis-antics....hm...no surprises here....
If we accept that you simply can't argue about someone's taste when finding a partner (we all look at couples and go "what on Earth does he/she find in her/him ?", we could at least argue that your needs change according to your age, so perhaps yes, now that he has so many women/children "inhabiting" his past, which must be quite time consuming to kust keep up with, I suppose that a more independent and less needy woman would fit the bill nicely...
I don't really read or buy any magazines or gossip tabloids, so I know zilch about the woman, but the first impression I get when looking at pictures is of a certain coldness. Can't say I ever caught a shot of her ass, but then, as I'm not a chimpanzee, I've never understood men's obsession with them...Watched a natural history documentary last year in which the scientists explained that modern man's obsession with women's behinds comes from the times when man was barely more than an upright walking ape, and the sexual act was exclusively performed from behind, hence the bigger the ass, the bigger the attraction....some food for thought there, boys, perhaps you're all slightly "stuck", evolutionary speaking????????...
February 10th, 2006 03:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot *insert SS making chimp noises here*

Me like some junk in the trunk.

*insert more chimp noises*
February 10th, 2006 09:55 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Hmmm, I guess I'm almost as unenlightened as I was before asking my question, of course the girls have provided the more psychologically insightful answers, while the boys seem to have gone into the usual little boy let's compare penis-antics....hm...no surprises here....
If we accept that you simply can't argue about someone's taste when finding a partner (we all look at couples and go "what on Earth does he/she find in her/him ?", we could at least argue that your needs change according to your age, so perhaps yes, now that he has so many women/children "inhabiting" his past, which must be quite time consuming to kust keep up with, I suppose that a more independent and less needy woman would fit the bill nicely...
I don't really read or buy any magazines or gossip tabloids, so I know zilch about the woman, but the first impression I get when looking at pictures is of a certain coldness. Can't say I ever caught a shot of her ass, but then, as I'm not a chimpanzee, I've never understood men's obsession with them...Watched a natural history documentary last year in which the scientists explained that modern man's obsession with women's behinds comes from the times when man was barely more than an upright walking ape, and the sexual act was exclusively performed from behind, hence the bigger the ass, the bigger the attraction....some food for thought there, boys, perhaps you're all slightly "stuck", evolutionary speaking????????...

I think Monkey Man may have something to say about this....
Oh and get off your f'n soap box, apparently you're above & beyond the Cenozoic era...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)