ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Eleven Worst Songs of 2004 (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 10th, 2006 04:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:

Puggy, if I may call you that,

It is like that all over the internet...not just here. I post on another board that is much bigger than this one and it is chock-full 'o morons as well.

But this board does seem to have a bigger share of hate and bitterness than other boards. Is that because it is mostly old people?

;-)

I couldnt tell you...but i see what you say...many of the big players here (see myself, jb, glencar, etc) are bitter because what is supposed to be a stones fan site has become a U2/Macca site at times.

I can tell you that I am also the same age as you, but with two kids in diapers, i feel like a 97 year old man most days!

Thankfully you have brought a breath of fresh air and fantastic posting to this site!
February 10th, 2006 04:32 PM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I couldnt tell you...but i see what you say...many of the big players here (see myself, jb, glencar, etc) are bitter because what is supposed to be a stones fan site has become a U2/Macca site at times.

I can tell you that I am also the same age as you, but with two kids in diapers, i feel like a 97 year old man most days!

Thankfully you have brought a breath of fresh air and fantastic posting to this site!

Well thank ya!
I was mostly joking about the age thing since I have no clue how old most of the posters are anyway. I just wanted to see how Joey would react.

Is it just me or does his material seem a little dried up?

February 10th, 2006 04:33 PM
Joey " Is it just me or does his material seem a little dried up?

Candy ....................................

My material has become drier than Phyllis Diller's CHA CHE !!!!!!!!!

|
|
|
|
V

February 10th, 2006 04:33 PM
FPM C10 Oh my yes, my dear! Please don't think EVERYONE here is as ancient as ME! I am one of the absolute oldest of the old, actually.

Bitterness and petty squabbling are not the exclusive property of us oldies. We're just better at it than you danged kids.
February 10th, 2006 04:35 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Oh my yes, my dear! Please don't think EVERYONE here is as ancient as ME! I am one of the absolute oldest of the old, actually.

Bitterness and petty squabbling are not the exclusive property of us oldies. We're just better at it than you danged kids.

Your girlfriend keeps you very young

February 10th, 2006 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Oh my yes, my dear! Please don't think EVERYONE here is as ancient as ME! I am one of the absolute oldest of the old, actually.

you are a fine man!!
February 10th, 2006 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are a fine man!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 10th, 2006 05:48 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, one of the downfalls of being on a stones message board besides this apparently being the favorite place of hardcore U2/Macca fans is that we have to deal with a group of folks collectively referred to as "The Dumb"

"The Dumb." Interesting, but I like this part:

"I don't even blame U2 for this, it's you stupid fans."

Kinda like how I don't blame the Stones for high ticket prices...

February 10th, 2006 10:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

"The Dumb." Interesting, but I like this part:

"I don't even blame U2 for this, it's you stupid fans."

Kinda like how I don't blame the Stones for high ticket prices...

blame m cohl, not young jake
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)