ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Member Return to archive
February 8th, 2006 02:09 PM
Break The Spell Hello everyone, I'm a new member here. I've been lurking on this site for quite a while now, so I thought I'd join in the fun!! I've been into the Rolling Stones since I was 10 years old and first heard "Paint It Black". I've seen them on every tour since Steel Wheels and when I saw them last fall I felt it was their best all around show, for me the highlight of the night was finally getting to hear "Sway" live!! I'm more into deep album cuts than what many would call "warhorses", but its good just to hear them play live no matter what the song may be. I loved their half-time set at the Superbowl, usually its the lamest part of the game, but the Stones made it gimmick free, no guest rappers, no pop-stars and no fashion spectacle...just pure rock ' roll the way it was meant to be played!! I look foward to chatting with all of you.
February 8th, 2006 02:15 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome
February 8th, 2006 02:18 PM
Scottfree Smiles, everyone, smiles, welcome to Rocks off Island...
February 8th, 2006 02:34 PM
texile hola.
good song and moniker...
February 8th, 2006 02:38 PM
Break The Spell Thanks texile, I know many seem not to like that song, but I love the whole atmosphere and vibe of it. Even though it was recorded in 1989, it sounds like something they would have recorded in 1965!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
February 8th, 2006 03:26 PM
egon Hello BTS & welcome.
February 8th, 2006 03:39 PM
Break The Spell Thanx for the welcome egon...love the Valentine's candy!!
February 8th, 2006 03:44 PM
Joey " Hello everyone, I'm a new member here. I look foward to chatting with all of you. "

Welcome .................................

We are a friendly bunch but please be aware that this board ages certain individuals .

Developing .............................

..........ss !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEYKINS !

[ Edited by ss ]
[Edited by Joey]
February 8th, 2006 03:46 PM
lotsajizz terribly......developing....

February 8th, 2006 03:54 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Hello everyone, I'm a new member here. I look foward to chatting with all of you. "

Welcome .................................

We are a friendly bunch but please be aware that this board ages certain individuals .

Developing .............................

..........ss !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOEYKINS !

[ Edited by ss ]
[Edited by Joey]

I'll try not to let it get to me that much, but I will age naturally this Saturday as it will be my birthday, woo-hoo!!
February 8th, 2006 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I'll try not to let it get to me that much, but I will age naturally this Saturday as it will be my birthday, woo-hoo!!

Happy Happy Birthday !!!!!

Joeykins !
February 8th, 2006 04:17 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Happy Happy Birthday !!!!!

Joeykins !

Thanx so much, I plan to celebrate by doing "Star Star" at a local karoke joint...watch out!!
February 8th, 2006 05:28 PM
Pako Gertte wuelcom
February 8th, 2006 05:58 PM
The Eggman Really they have "Star Star" at karoke joints?...thats great!

My choices weren't very good, so, I did VALERIE by Steve Winwood....actually it was kidna fun...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
February 8th, 2006 06:04 PM
Joey
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
Really they have "Star Star" at karoke joints?...thats great!

My choices weren't very good, so, I did VALERIE by Steve Winwood....actually it was kidna fun...

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Eggy ?!?!

EGGY ?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!

Man , where in the Hell have you been these past few months ?!?!

One thing about you eggy was that you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome Home My Brother .................

Jacky !
February 8th, 2006 07:15 PM
Gimme Shelter Welcome!!!
February 8th, 2006 09:23 PM
voodoopug Welcome.

Please be advised, I hate U2/Macca
February 8th, 2006 09:24 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown Welcome glad to have ya.
February 8th, 2006 09:45 PM
Lazy Bones Pleasure.
February 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
The Eggman I am honoured Joey, though I do feel I am climbing ranks as "most creative and minty fresh poster", I do not know if this threatens you, my dear Joup

-Mr. Egger
February 9th, 2006 01:25 AM
pdog Where am I?
February 9th, 2006 02:48 AM
Voodoo Scrounge welcome
February 9th, 2006 06:52 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Welcome.

Please be advised, I hate U2/Macca

Me as well, so we will have no problems there!!
February 9th, 2006 06:55 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
Really they have "Star Star" at karoke joints?...thats great!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, the karoke bar I go to is a small little cowboy joint actually, but their karoke selection is amazing, lots of Stones!! I've also done "Midnight Rambler" and "All Down The Line". How well it goes down depends on how much booze people have had
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)