ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header Return to archive
February 7th, 2006 03:08 AM
FotiniD I couldn't hold myself from commeting on this one He looks just so happy and child-like - yes, I did say child-like, and don't give me the looks my friends gave me last night when I showed them this picture

And if I were on the other side of that look, I think I'd be dropping dead in the middle of the stadium
February 7th, 2006 07:07 AM
LadyJane I agree my ROCC Sister.

Had to endure lots of "those guys are SO ugly" at the office yesterday However, they HAD to concede the performance was GREAT.

Whoever was on the other end of that wink:

**********************sigh***********************

LJ.

February 7th, 2006 07:32 AM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Had to endure lots of "those guys are SO ugly" at the office yesterday

Oh dear, I was just on the phone with my younger sister and she was teasing me about the very same thing Why can't they SEE it?
February 7th, 2006 07:37 AM
LadyJane
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Why can't they SEE it?

I'm glad they DON'T see it!

WE are a select few.

LJ.
February 7th, 2006 07:42 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think he looks very happy and chilled. Dont know about the child like thing though
February 7th, 2006 07:59 AM
luxury1 I must ask...what did the ROCC think of Keith's jacket?
February 7th, 2006 08:00 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I must ask...what did the ROCC think of Keith's jacket?

I fear Luann had a hand in this.

Excuse me...YOU are ROCC too ya know!!!

LJ.
February 7th, 2006 08:04 AM
Zeeta You're not askin me but...I like the jacket - a cool distressed look.

However, an old fucked up black leather biker jacket would have been much cooler and more rock n roll. Would have fitted nicely with the black Gibson guitar and also the awesome snake skin guitar strap.

Nice bandana tho...

He has a shitload of make up on, a lot more than usual but I suppose there were one or two people watching the SuPeRBlOW!!! I dig his eyeliner...cool.
February 7th, 2006 08:15 AM
exile Keith looks great and very happy.
February 7th, 2006 11:26 AM
Lavendar "If you were on the otherside, you drop dead" or be Creamin your jeans. *o*
February 7th, 2006 12:05 PM
nankerphelge That is a great shot of the man!

It's so easy to pick on Keith, but he still has that lovably odd sense of style!!

February 7th, 2006 12:36 PM
CS A great header thank so much Gypsy
February 7th, 2006 07:54 PM
ShesARainbow I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Thank you again to Gypsy! And I totally agree - if I were on the receiving end of this I think I'd keel right over (in a good way - LOL!).

February 7th, 2006 08:35 PM
Gazza thats one of the best headers I've ever seen on this website

I've changed my wallpaper on my PC every day since Sunday as I liked each of the last 2 Superbowl headers, but this one will be staying for a while...!
February 7th, 2006 08:41 PM
Soldatti The pic is the current wallpaper of my PC. Thanks a lot for posting it.
February 7th, 2006 09:19 PM
speedfreakjive Great photo, one lucky girl/guy has just got the Keith point!
February 7th, 2006 09:55 PM
pdog He's why I'm here !!!
February 7th, 2006 10:00 PM
Riffhard Sup pdog?

Riffy
February 7th, 2006 10:28 PM
LadyJane Voodoo..can we leave this up for just a little longer??

What a photo.........

I still have my Keith.

LJ.
February 7th, 2006 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Your wish is my command, and even that we have some cool stuff not used yet I think you're right, that header deserves to stay up there a little bit longer.

Yesterday's header was also great we received request for a high resolution and a newbie asked about it as she says "It's gone... what's going on?"
February 7th, 2006 11:29 PM
RollingstonesUSA Perfect header!....
February 8th, 2006 01:37 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I must ask...what did the ROCC think of Keith's jacket?

well i don't know about the ROCC but i've seen better...most of keith's clothes make me think "that's cool" but that jacket is not saying that to me

nonetheless a great shot of keith as it seems we all would agree
February 8th, 2006 02:14 AM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Sup pdog?

Riffy

Nothing exciting, I'm living vicariously through my friends. All I got is spit up, diapers ect... Thank god for bootlegs... My 6 week old is seeming tol ike the Taylor era, like maxy suggested...
You need to PM your snail mail, I got those MSG shows for ya...
February 8th, 2006 10:14 AM
Joey
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I couldn't hold myself from commeting on this one He looks just so happy and child-like - yes, I did say child-like, and don't give me the looks my friends gave me last night when I showed them this picture

And if I were on the other side of that look, I think I'd be dropping dead in the middle of the stadium

Keith frowned when he looked at me in Omaha .
February 8th, 2006 02:53 PM
Break The Spell Keith giving the two-finger rock 'n roll salute, he's truly in his element there, glad to see him all smiles after a great performance!!
February 8th, 2006 06:47 PM
Martha Hey Rock and Rollers,

I haven't been on the computer in 4 days. Super Bowl hangover. LOL

I LOVE the header!!!! Thanks Gypsy!

Weirdly enough I had a dream last night . I saw Keef up on stage and he smiled just like he's smiling in the shot, he came towards me and I to him. I took his face in my hands and craddled it. He continued to smile and then began to chat with me. It was a very lovely and vivid moment.

Indeed!

xxxooo,
Martha
February 8th, 2006 10:22 PM
ShesARainbow
quote:
Joey wrote:

Keith frowned when he looked at me in Omaha .

Oh no! You weren't greeted?!

[Edited by ShesARainbow]
February 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
sammy davis jr. It's Keith's "Dean Martin"
The one thing that stayed with me when I saw the Stones a couple of weeks ago- Keith is the ONE guy up there who looks really happy to be there.
February 9th, 2006 03:19 AM
FotiniD
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
It's Keith's "Dean Martin"
The one thing that stayed with me when I saw the Stones a couple of weeks ago- Keith is the ONE guy up there who looks really happy to be there.

Nah, I think they all are. Not the whole time but most of it, yeah.
February 9th, 2006 05:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Thanks Gypsy Queen
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)