ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Give them an A Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 7th, 2006 06:24 PM
maumau survey

"how would you rate a poll where you can vote as many times as you like?"

a
b
c
d
e
F

yes they were effing great!
February 8th, 2006 06:31 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Izzy Stradlin would of crapped his pants on that stage.

I dont think they looked tired at all. Plenty of energy.

I love Izzy. But when was the last time he left his house?

What does Izzy Stradlin have to do with the fact the Stones sucked out loud, you nipplead. Get over it, they are done. If you can't see it, you're in denial or just a retard.............or both. My money's on the latter.
February 8th, 2006 06:33 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Those bashers are quite pathetic.

the Stones were good,of course they did a few mistakes, Satisfation had sloppy little parts but listen when Charlie brings them back in the good tempo it's a great RNR moment!!

SMU and rough had great moments, even if the second one sounds more and more like an avatar of you got me rocking..and if Jagger's voice had little problems, this guy is still the most amazing performer of RNR.

some people should consider that 72 is over...
In 2006 the Stones still give their best and don't lie to their audience...Im not very fan of the current tour but let's face that they did a great performance.

this poll is non sense, and only reflect the general bad tastes in music of today's world, formated between stoooopid RNB ala 15 cent or boring metal gangs with black painted nails....
I even forgotten the results!!

You are right........some people should consider that 72 is over and it has been for...........34 years.
February 8th, 2006 07:19 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

You are right........some people should consider that 72 is over and it has been for...........34 years.

you are good in mathematics!
February 8th, 2006 09:00 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you are good in mathematics!

I'm enjoying Izzy's presence on this board-- that's one mofo who is certainly not indifferent!
February 9th, 2006 12:03 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

What does Izzy Stradlin have to do with the fact the Stones sucked out loud, you nipplead. Get over it, they are done. If you can't see it, you're in denial or just a retard.............or both. My money's on the latter.

_____

And my cock is in your ass - so shut the fuck up and hold still...it's all your good for with such anti-Stones drivel as this...

P.S. No reach-a-round for you!

February 9th, 2006 01:04 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
jb wrote:

Don't waste your time..these are clearly what are called "flame" threadfs to illicit reaction...I know about these things.
[Edited by jb]

"to illicit reaction"? Shouldn't that be "to elicit reaction"? Or perhaps you meant "to elicit an illicit reaction"?

And tracey, make that a really splintery sharp stick.
February 9th, 2006 07:06 AM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

_____

And my cock is in your ass - so shut the fuck up and hold still...it's all your good for with such anti-Stones drivel as this...

P.S. No reach-a-round for you!

That means a lot coming from a sperm burper.
February 9th, 2006 05:52 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

That means a lot coming from a sperm burper.

____

You must get a fair share of constipated greetings - you say hello but people don't give a shit.
February 9th, 2006 10:12 PM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

____

You must get a fair share of constipated greetings - you say hello but people don't give a shit.

Ummm. Ya, good one.
February 9th, 2006 10:15 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:

Ummm. Ya, good one.

______

Right back atcha!

P.S. - Lose some weight! You look disgraceful!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)