ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Header Return to archive
02-06-04 11:34 PM
LadyJane Whomever took this photo...You captured pure Mick. THAT's the attitude we aspire to!!

LJ.

PS...Fryday night...nice buzz...
02-06-04 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It was Billy Boll!!! He sent me a bunch of photos early January, these are historic photos as it was not just the very last show of the tour, it was in a park, open air, during the day... and the next one was more than 7 years later!

In addition to link all the photos from Gazza's setlist page, I'm gonna make a thread with the 6.
02-06-04 11:41 PM
Steel Wheels Right on my internet friend.

I'm drunk this evening...just getting home from round after round with 23 and 24 year old alley cat vixens.....

For all of the abuse poor Mick takes at the hands of fans, God damn, he sure puts on one hell of a show.
02-07-04 05:33 AM
BillyBoll Much as I'd love to tale the credit for these piccies, it wasnt me. It was the brother of a mate of mine whose name now escapes me...

It was one of those memorable days. A three in the morning start and drive across to Leeds - about a three hour journey from Liverpool. While waiting in line with our beer supplies for the day it became apparent that we werent going to be allowed in with our beer. So we drunk our supplies for the day between seven and nine in the morning before they opened the gates. A mate of mine nearly got in with a bootle of vodka but was spotted as we made it through the gate. So the day began in a bit of a haze and just got better as the bands rolled by and we smoked some good grass on a lovely English summers day

And then there were the Stones!!!
02-07-04 08:03 AM
stonedatbirth666 Jagger kicks ass!!!!!!!! Great photo!!!!!xoxoxo
02-07-04 08:07 AM
Honky Tonk Man Great Photos!

Lets not also forget that this was the last show with Ian Stewart.

Alex
02-07-04 09:19 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I like it, I like it, yes I do!
02-07-04 09:31 AM
Stray Cat UK I was there also.
I have some (distant) photos somewhere .I'll try to find them.There was a time in the 80's when I thought I'd witnessed their last gig.
Post Stu, they where certainly different and not always for the better.
A great day.
02-07-04 10:53 AM
Martha Fantastic Header! Sure beats the hell out of yesterdays! LOL

Thanks for sending them to Voodoo BB. This website is the best!

LJ..........did you score Bowie tickets this morning?

xxoo,
Martha
02-07-04 11:05 AM
cwatts0462 THAT WAS THE LAST PURE STONES SHOW IMHO
02-07-04 11:24 AM
LadyJane Martha...SOLD OUT in minutes!!

It totally slipped my mind until I read your post.

Dammit!!

LJ.
02-07-04 04:14 PM
UGot2Rollme
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Great Photos!

Lets not also forget that this was the last show with Ian Stewart.

Alex

Amen, HT Man, we will never forget Stu!!!!!!!
02-07-04 04:16 PM
Martha Minutes????! Shit LadyJane. Try again....I've had it pop up saying that tickets aren't available and then, upon several tries, I finally get in. You are trying from your computer at home right???

I went in 6 times before I decided on 4 seats in the Loge section 5, third row for the Columbus show. The tickets tht pulled before were on the floor but far back in the second sections and cost 20 bucks more each. Not worth it for me. From the Loge I'll see everything...and that is second best to being closer on the floor for me since I am short!

Try, try again!!!! I subscribe to the wisdom of those who walk the path before me.........they tell me; "you can always get a ticket"!

I hope you make it to the show!
02-07-04 04:33 PM
LadyJane Nah...I called the box office directly and it indeed sold out.

I may still get lucky....who knows??

It's not as if it were the Stones...I'D FIND A WAY!!

LJ.
02-07-04 04:49 PM
Martha Called the box office, good idea. Sorry about your luck.

02-08-04 03:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header with the original footer modified , sorry for the wrong credit Billy Boll, now the

Roundhay Park, Leeds - 25th July 1982 - Last show of the tour
The next tour-show was more than 7 years later!!
© 1982, 2004 a firned of Billy Boll
02-08-04 04:29 PM
Monkey Woman in today's header, Mick looks like he's wondering about trying on the Janet nipple piercing thing!
[Edited by Monkey Woman]
02-09-04 12:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now we have two headers in one thread

This was the header mentioned by MW

Civic Center, St. Paul, Minnesota - July 10, 1978
Provided by Chief Moon - Thanks Chief!

BEST VIEWED HIGH