ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HEADER¿¿¿ (6 Feb) Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-06-04 11:55 AM
Sir Stonesalot I knew who it was right away too. Although the copyright being 2005 puzzeled me.

I had no idea that Martha was married to the guy from Creed though...or that I'm too old for Martha to have a fling with!

LOL!

02-06-04 12:15 PM
Nasty Habits I was pleased to see your smiling peace waving face when I booted up this morning, Martha! I already have a photo from that "session" so as usual I was a real gone daddy, hep and in the know!

02-06-04 12:22 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I knew who it was right away too. Although the copyright being 2005 puzzeled me.

I had no idea that Martha was married to the guy from Creed though...or that I'm too old for Martha to have a fling with!

LOL!

CREED?! My hubby has been mistaken for Chevy Chase (years ago, that is) but never the guy from Creed! We are laughing our asses off SS.

Too old for me SS...no way! (look for the *gem* package on it's way to you and you too Nasty!)

Signed,
Martha>never married to either one of those two guys (who I never heard of) however, formerly married to Johnny (that's what I call him) Mellencamp..and forever a Stones fanatic!

02-06-04 12:48 PM
throbby Hey Martha! My hair is about the same length as Chris's.

I say long live long hair!!
[Edited by throbby]
02-06-04 12:57 PM
Martha Hey Throbby ! Long hair is very cool! I had hair that measured over three feet long back in the day...cut it off in 1986 June 14th...had been growing it since I was 5 years old. I turned 29 in 1986...and felt it was time to try something new. Today my hair is approximately 2-3 inches long. And I am due for a haircut!

02-06-04 01:06 PM
Factory Girl Martha, you two are a lovely couple. I love the t-shirts also!
02-06-04 01:28 PM
Martha Thanks FG! I would love to have a complete wardrobe of Stones-logo clothing for all seasons....just like Charlie has!

And I want the Ronnie Cake t-shirt, size small Voo size small!
02-06-04 03:26 PM
Gazza >More importantly...was Stonesdoug there????? He went ot EVERY show............right???!

I'm sure he could tell us if he was at that one, but I know he wasnt at all the US shows - it just seemed like it, cos I kept running into him..(just kiddin' Doug..)

I think if my memory is right from what he told me in Los Angeles, he did a few of the "triple header" shows and then as the tour went on, would tend to travel to weekend concerts, do a bit of partying and go home again. For example, he wasnt at Staples at Halloween but was at Anaheim as that was on a saturday night.

BTW - great pic,April & Chris
[Edited by Gazza]
02-06-04 04:00 PM
Jaxx i would agree that's a great shot. like FG, it's martha's shirt that i'm loving. there's nothing like the energy of "preshow" anticipation.
02-06-04 05:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot You think I'm joking Martha???

Pull up a pic of the "singer" guy from Creed. Dead ringer...even the same haircut.

I kid you not.
02-06-04 05:50 PM
Martha Dead ringer? Isn't the Creed kid a................. kid?

My husband might appear young enough to be my child, (oh, how photos can lie) but I assure you he isn't!

I think I need to see a side by side shot comparison SS.
02-06-04 05:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You think I'm joking Martha???

Pull up a pic of the "singer" guy from Creed. Dead ringer...even the same haircut.

I kid you not.

Well, maybe not a DEAD ringer. Chris looks like a guy I'd like; Scott Stapp looks like someone I'd like to poop on.

Eeeeeeuuuw. These pictures creep me out. They were stolen from a site called "Stacy's Stuff", by the way, and I promise to come back and delete them soon.
02-06-04 05:57 PM
Moonisup funny, he also looks a bit like the singer of Nickelback
02-06-04 05:57 PM
Martha Hey, I ran into Stonesdoug at the Columbus show...I think he WAS at ALL of them! Lucky fuck! LOL
02-06-04 06:09 PM
Martha ROTFLMAO!!!!! FPM you slay me!

Chris's eyes are NOT brown! However with color contacts in he might be able to pull off being that guys....DAD!

02-06-04 06:11 PM
Martha
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
funny, he also looks a bit like the singer of Nickelback

WTF???? Is there no end to this?! LOL
02-06-04 06:55 PM
luxury1 I think the two you resemble each other. I have heard that one gravitates to a mate who looks something like oneself. Nice photo. YOu two look so happy with your wristbands!!!!!!
02-06-04 08:16 PM
gypsy I knew immediately that the header was Martha and her husband. Martha, I like your haircut...and you look radiant as usual. I'm seriously thinking about going vegetarian.
02-06-04 08:59 PM
Martha Hey Gypsy! Radiant?!? Hell that's my hormones churning things up girlfriend.......believe it! LOL

Vegetarian diet, yes, I do heartily recommend that. I've kept my weight were I've wanted to most of my life and I owe that to being a vegetarian. I stay away from the junk food too....and almost never drink pop. I think most of Americans live on soda pop. It would eat my stomach to pieces to drink pop all day long.

Luxy.......Look alike?

Hummm.....that explains how he got confused as being my son....sorta......lol!

No one else has posted in this thread that went to the show. Where are the other ticket winners?
02-06-04 09:24 PM
gypsy I never drink soda either...only a few times a year I will crave a coke or pepsi...but rarely. When my sister and I visited our grandparents, these little kids down the street all had rotten teeth...and my mom said it was because all they drank was soda pop. So that scared my sister and me off of soda for good.
02-06-04 09:53 PM
Martha Eats the paint off a car too........what the hell is in that stuff?

Two cups..ok three of organic coffee with silk soycreamer, (have you tried it it"s great!) is my daily beverage of choice. I do drink green tea in the evenings now, though. But No pop!

Besides, I have to save room for ice cream! lol
02-06-04 11:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

02-07-04 12:04 AM
MarthaMyDear Martha, you two DO look EXCELLENT (hell, maybe I'll become a vegetarian, also)!!! lol............. :P I was thinking about that, actually, just recently... Anyways, I'm still gonna PM you my cell phone number and it LOOKS like I will be moving back to L.A. from Orange County maybe even next week (I HOPE!!!!!!!! AND PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol......... :P ) so let me know exactly when you'll be here, ok.?!?!?! I'll talk with you before then and take care, girlfriend!!! ROCK ON (as par usual... lol......... )!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
02-07-04 09:06 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat You forgot: "CRACKING UP "...
02-07-04 10:47 AM
Martha Martha My Dear..sister,

My plans for coming out to La La land are on hold. :-(
I thought I might come in mid-March, that is until the Dyaln tour was announced! LOL Now I'll be in Detroit the week I had thought I could make it out to LA...3 nights with his Bobness!!!!

Soooo, I am regrouping on the LA trip. I WILL let you know. Glad to here you are moving back into the city. Stay in touch!

warm hugs,
Martha

You know the more I look at the shot of us, the more I realize Chris DOES look like the Creed dude! Yikes!!!
02-07-04 12:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Martha...when have you ever known me to be wrong about something like that?

You should get hubby to start a Creed tribute band! It won't matter if he can't sing because the Creed guy can't sing either! He could make a pretty good living at it I'd bet.

LOL. That was a joke...you don't want to be married to a Creed guy imitator. That is certain grounds for divorce in most states.

He also kinda looks like that guy from the Crash Test Dummys..you know the guy who hums and has that deep, put on, creepy voice? But he looks like the Creed dude more.
02-07-04 12:33 PM
Martha I don't know how I could have ever doubted you SS. I do know better!

My hubby has a deep voice..so I think he could pull of the Crash Test guy moreso in terms of vocals, anyway.

Either way though, I would have to file for divorce.

And you know I've been through too many of those already.

Martha (formerly....) Mellencamp

02-09-04 03:57 PM
Joey

What a great Header Picture !!!!!!!!

Now THAT is a lovely photo of Chris and Yourself Martha ...................... Indeed , a Handsome looking couple the two of you make .........

Congratulations !

Jack the Y !

02-09-04 04:20 PM
egon i now know it ain't irina!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH