ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My thoughts who gives a fuck? Return to archive
02-05-04 11:06 PM
stonedatbirth666 Chuck Berry is the King of Rock n Roll! Fuck you if you dont think so! The Rolling Stones /are the Greatest Rock n Roll band in the world. Keith should put together a troop of musicans. He should have Charlie the greatest drummer in the world play em! Clapton have fun with the other guitar, Berry having fun on a nother guitar!.... Pinky ryhtemickin the bass, Ivan on some Johnny Johnson, Ian Stewart boggie woggie, type Jamican vacation! And the fuckin Knight Michael!!!!!And UNKNIGHT Bobby Keys blowin the baddast ass sax that ever fuckin was heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would surpass "Jammin with Edawrd" "Howlin Wolf London sessions" even the FUCKIN WILBURYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock n Roll circus. It would be the ultimate fuckin .......... Have Dylan play a few,,, Willie play a few, .......Van play 1 .... Solomon Burke!!!!!!!! Petty? ...... AHHHHHHHH.. XOXOXO PS: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE PSS: Maybe Wyman could play on a couple?????
02-05-04 11:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yup. You got it bad. Real bad. It's a damn good thing that you found us.

Stonesitis.

Most of us have been there Bro. Just where you were at when you wrote that post. If you start to hyperventilate, just breath into a bag until it passes. Once you have your breath back...do a couple shots of whiskey. The panic will pass.

I don't know if you know this, but there is no known cure for Stonesitis. Oh sure, there are treatments that can help ease the symptoms. The aforementioned whiskey...a good woman...some sticky greenbud. That stuff helps to pass the time. But really, the only thing that makes us feel right is the music...and shows.

Oddly enough, once you've lived with this disease for a while, you don't really want cured.

Welcome to the asylum Brother.

SS, infected since 1989.
02-06-04 10:03 AM
Martha Women get it too. I've been infected since 1997.

Yep, I don't want to be cured either!

Stones IS Stones!
02-06-04 10:34 AM
stonedatbirth666 I dont care if your love grows cold. Found love in someone elses home. Dont like standin in the snow. Everythings turnin to gold. .........LET IT ROCK.......time for a drink
02-06-04 11:55 PM
Steel Wheels Only one thing is for sure - my love for the Rolling Stones.

Just typing their name is cool.

The Rolling Stones.

I can do it without looking at the (bobby) keys.

I can dance and sing and make a fool of myself. I heard Midnight Rambler at the bar tonight. The two 23 year old vixens had no idea who they were listening to.

shame on them.

How come you taste so good? I wish I knew.

BEST VIEWED HIGH