ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just wanna make love to you, no!! just wanna say hello Return to archive
02-05-04 09:07 PM
Ronnie B. Wood hello all the stones, fans form all over the world, please allow me to introduce myself, i am from serbia, and i just came into this town, i heard so much about london... no!! everything i say its end like some stones song!! I am 16 and i'm listening stones since i was 10, i was watching a soccer game France-Paraguay and on the pause of the game they play video Saint Of Me...
02-05-04 09:19 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Damn, can it be? *Another* young Ronnie fan? We are certainly a force to be reckoned with!

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name - I'm 18, joined this board when I was 16 and haven't left. This is hands-down the wildest Stones site on the net. Be prepared for some totally wild stuff, but this is where the music happens.

Welcome! Keep on a-rockin'.

-tSYX --- Go go! Go Ronnie go, go!
02-05-04 09:22 PM
parmeda Hello Ronnie!
It's looks as if you've been exposed to the Stones in a good way...and at such a young age too. It's nice to rotate the shelves here with "new meat", lol...welcome
02-05-04 09:45 PM
Angiegirl Wow, welcome! Loads of young people here. Loads of not so young people too (from the young people's point of view).
Serbia! Great to have new 'faces' (how about that for a Stones song eh) from other countries! Enjoy.
02-05-04 09:49 PM
glencar Welcome aboard, my young Serb friend!
02-05-04 09:58 PM
LadyJane A very warm welcome Ronnie B.

LJ.
aka
One of the "not so young" Posters.
02-05-04 10:48 PM
Angiegirl Really LJ? I thought you were the same age as me, give or take a few years? Your writing is very young I guess . Have to go to bed now, it's the dead of night here.
02-05-04 11:47 PM
Navin Hi Ronnie B. Wood,

Welcome and hello from another Ronnie Wood fan!!

I'll be 32 this year and it was about 16 years back that I got into The Stones, so this thing is more than half my life.....

02-06-04 02:32 AM
Jumacfly welcome here Ronnie !!
02-06-04 02:47 AM
littleredrooster Hey, Ronnie!

Welcome!
02-06-04 02:48 AM
FotiniD Welcome aboard Ronnie!
Love your avatar!
02-06-04 03:25 AM
scratched Welcome Ronnie! I like your avatar.
02-06-04 05:20 AM
egon welcome RBW.

one comment: as you know we call it football & not soccer.
(even when france is playing)
02-06-04 05:31 AM
Honky Tonk Man WELCOME!

I love Ronnies hooter!

Alex
02-06-04 08:05 AM
stonedatbirth666 Hello! The Stones are the greatest band in the world. Dont hook up with any yuppie, saab drivin, knightacting rubbish. Be real. "Hey! Think the time is right for a palace revolution"......."Hey! Said my name is called disturbance I'll shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants"....xoxox
02-06-04 08:10 AM
Monkey Woman Hello and welcome, RBW! Cool avatar and handle! I love that story about the Stones video at a soccer/football game. It beats the Justin/Janet pranks anytime!
(Yes, soccer is the anglo-saxon name of the sport, here in France we call it football but we also call football "American football". Whatever.)
02-06-04 08:55 AM
Pattie
Hi and welcome!
Ronnie Wood is a wonderful man! may God bless him!!!!
02-06-04 09:07 AM
Ronnie B. Wood oh, thank you very much, i am very happy cause i found this forum, it's really rockin' ! And I Like this buttons, it's manga girl playing with toung during Forty Licks Tour in Honky Tonk Woman... I have it on DVD set Four Flicks!
02-06-04 10:26 AM
Trey Krimsin RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I just wanted to do that. I'll go in my corner now and sulk.
02-06-04 11:34 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Welcome to the board my Serbian friend!
02-06-04 12:56 PM
steel driving hammer
Hit Me Ronnie!!!
02-06-04 01:10 PM
Factory Girl Welcome Ronnie!! Great Avatar!

Is that your nose, or you are just happy to see us???

02-06-04 01:54 PM
egon too bad you never got to meet JB.

can you write 600 posts a day RBW?
02-06-04 03:27 PM
Gimme Shelter Welcome!
02-06-04 06:31 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome to the board
02-06-04 06:54 PM
Ronnie B. Wood it's my nose... when i was little boy i called ronnie granny-witch because he's so ugly, but he is a God!
Where are you from, people ?
and is there any stone member ever read something from this forum? I think, this is the biggest ro forum on the world!
02-06-04 06:57 PM
Ronnie B. Wood who is jb?
02-06-04 10:11 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Ronnie B. Wood wrote:
who is jb?

Long story short: A lawyer from Florida who liked to talk about how rich he was and how much he loved Mick Taylor and hated The Beatles. He was banned for insensitivity but was let back time and time again. He posted random crap to get himself to the "highest post count". He got better towards the end and I actually wound up liking some of the serious posts he made, but I think he just couldn't accept the fact that people ignored him. So he left to find Stones forums where people still were offended by his behavior.

Don't be like him.

-tSYX --- It's the hawwwwwwwwnky-tawnk women.

BEST VIEWED HIGH