ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tree Sign Up Return to archive
02-05-04 08:49 AM
exilestones@netscape Did everyone see the sign up for the new tree? What was in the subject line? I missed two in a row now. I was here. Mac Daddy says, "it was pretty obvious." Hey, Mac, I ain't stupid so tell me how was it obvious? What was in the subject line? Where is the post now? I'd like to see how I missed this again.
02-05-04 09:09 AM
FotiniD Actually, it's still up there... "The Complete Licks Live" in full capital letters It didn't start out as a tree sign-up, but evolved.

Morale of the day: Read all Rocks Off posts, despite title, totally neglecting you work and reaching to the point you're getting paid to talk Stones all day long.
02-05-04 11:37 AM
Madafaka Here's the post.
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/180856-1.html
02-05-04 11:57 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
exilestones@netscape wrote:
Did everyone see the sign up for the new tree? What was in the subject line? I missed two in a row now. I was here. Mac Daddy says, "it was pretty obvious." Hey, Mac, I ain't stupid so tell me how was it obvious? What was in the subject line? Where is the post now? I'd like to see how I missed this again.

I wasn't dis'n ya, exilestones...

like they said above me, there was a post that did evolve, but it was stickied as the top thread of the board for about a week...

as for the "the two trees you've missed in a row," if you are referring to the Ace of Clubs, the sign up for that was a helluva long time ago, maybe before you registered(?) which could be why you missed it. if you are referring to the 1975 one that is forming now, you haven't missed sh*t because it is only in the preliminary setup stages, and the signup hasn't been posted. When it is posted, I am sure that the thread will be stickied, and finding it should be a breeze...

I hope this helps.

[Edited by mac_daddy]
02-05-04 02:32 PM
Gazza exile - youve actually posted in the thread for the tree youre referring to.

send me the info required to sign up a.s.a.p. and i'll count you in
02-05-04 05:03 PM
exilestones@netscape
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Here's the post.
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/180856-1.html

I've read this thread 20 times. I still can't finf the sign up part. What did it say exactly? I don't want to miss the next one. I guess I'm a little slow or have to read between the lines? Thanks.
02-05-04 05:17 PM
LadyJane This is how you sign up

You send an e-mail with the following information:

1. YOUR ROCKS OFF SCREEN NAME (you must be a registered ROCKS OFF user to apply)
2. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
3. YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (please add your STATE if you live in the USA)
4. WHETHER YOU WISH TO BE A BRANCH OR A LEAF
5. IF YOU WISH TO BE A BRANCH, PLEASE ADVISE HOW MANY LEAVES YOU CAN MAKE COPIES FOR

[email protected] or [email protected]

Does this help, exile??

LJ.
02-05-04 08:54 PM
exilestones@netscape
quote:
Gazza wrote:
exile - youve actually posted in the thread for the tree youre referring to.

send me the info required to sign up a.s.a.p. and i'll count you in

Thanks. You're the best!

BEST VIEWED HIGH