ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

With Mari Ann Moller @ the premier of Roman Polanski's "Cul de Sac"
© 1966, 2002 Associated Newspapers Archives

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones quotes Return to archive
02-04-04 10:38 PM
stonedatbirth666 Charlie: When I started it was going to be a three month thing, then a three year thing. I always said "It won't last". Keith: Our first gig was in the intervais at either the Ealing Club or the Marquee. Keith: The Beatles kicked the doors open and we zoomed in behind them and held it open. ....Charlie: I'm lucky to have been with these two. There's a MAGIC about them that people like. They always argue, but they always LOVE each other. When I say they argue, they don't actually, but there's always a difference of opinion. They're two different people. One is meticulous and detailed, and the other is a complete BOHEMIAN. Mick: Once you get in trouble with the police you're always in trouble and that's it. .................. "goodnight and thankyou" "The Stones have now left the building"........PS: "All you need is love"
02-04-04 11:12 PM
Lavendar Life is magic......if we could ALL be so fortunate Hold the door here I come.........
02-05-04 04:12 AM
Jaxx Mick: "How come all the teenies ever want to do is tongue my diamond tooth?"

Keith: "We are not old men, we're not worried about petty morals"

Brian: "I don't think the Stones are more popular than Shakespeare, but he's been going longer."
02-05-04 10:31 AM
Nasty Habits "I don't know how much you paid to get in tonight but I didn't pay very fucking much . . . "
02-05-04 11:17 AM
egon rolling stones quotes? Here's one;

" the stones kick ass "

Who said that? Me, just now!
02-05-04 12:06 PM
luxury1 Mick, "who gave me this?'
Me, "I did."
Mick, "you did?"
Me, "Yes."
Mick, Chesire cat grin and raised eyebrows-"thank you."

Ok, so its not so profound. It sent me for a loop at the time.....

94 Voodoo Lounge Pay per view in Miami--after street fightin man--"christ, I thought it would never end." Mick. near train wreck. Priceless faces on the band as they cracked up. Anyone else ever see that?
02-05-04 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat "It's allright letting yourself go, as long as you can let yourself back" Mick Jagger.

I printed this quote on my final term paper.
02-05-04 03:31 PM
Gimme Shelter "Music,it's the one thing you can count on."-Keith Richards.

I believe I read that in Musician magazine around '94.
02-05-04 04:08 PM
Angiegirl Here are some of my favorites:

'Getting older is a fascinating thing. The older you get, the older you want to get'
- Keith Richards -

'If the band's slightly lacking in energy, it's because we spent all last night fucking.'
- Mick Jagger 1978 -

'We are uncapturable live. You gotta be there. The funny thing is, when you know you're recording, you can always guarantee that the Stones will not deliver. It's typically perverse. Either we try too hard, or something went wrong early on, and we're like, "Oh, screw it..." '
- Keith Richards, sep. 2002 -

'Hillary Clinton, gimme a blowjob'
- Mick Jagger, 1993 -

'Sometimes an orgasm is better than being onstage. Sometimes being onstage is better than an orgasm'
- Mick Jagger -

'The only thing Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music and what we do'
- Keith Richards -

'I think it's a lot of hype. I like Honky Tonk Women, but I think Mick is a joke with all that fag dancing'
- John Lennon, 1969 -

'Keith is a man of belief and Mick is a man of fear'
- Alexis Korner -

'Ronnie is a great mixture of bullshit and talent'
- Keith Richards -

'People have this obsession; they want you to be like you were in 1969. They want you to, because otherwise their youth goes with you, you know'
- Mick jagger -

'It's good to be here, it's good to be anywhere.'
- Keith Richards, 1943-present -

[Edited by Angiegirl]
02-05-04 11:25 PM
stonedinaustralia "we piss anywhere"

keith at altamont "that cat there, if he doesn't cool it then we're splitting" moments later (to a hells angel)"i don't like you..."

"through prayer and abstinence they grew back" - keith on his teeth

02-06-04 12:21 PM
Nasty Habits "Jah not so wonderful but Jah is not dead."

BEST VIEWED HIGH