ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: News from Beggars Banquet website Return to archive
01-28-02 11:18 AM
sandrew From the great Bill German:

"For the most part, the Stones' solo activities are over. Sure, Ronnie might play a few gigs in Japan with his buddy Slash. And Mick might turn up at more film festivals and award shows (and continue "being Mick"). Or Keith might do some guest session work and a surprise walk-on or two (perhaps with Ivan Neville, perhaps with Johnnie Johnson). But more and more, 2002 is looking like a Stones year.

"They hope to hit the road this fall (contingent on various economic and logistical factors), preceded by the release of a CD anthology (perhaps a box set). It'll contain some of their old hits, as well as some previously unreleased material, spanning much of their career. (Sure would be nice if their cover of Dobie Gray's "Drift Away" saw the light of day.) The band may reunite in a studio very shortly to brush up some old numbers and maybe record a few new ones. But right now it's in the early stages. More news to follow."
01-28-02 12:15 PM
Maxlugar I'm so excited that I just typed this post with my penis.

I'm hung like a number 2 pencil.

"Meet me at the fall '02 NYC Summit, Ronnie!"

Maxy! (Maxlugar, C10)
01-28-02 12:24 PM
Joey "I'm so excited that I just typed this post with my penis. "

Now how can I work this one into a conversation ???????

You make Joey ponder .........
01-28-02 12:46 PM
nankerphelge Try "Im hung like a #2 pencil..."

01-28-02 05:40 PM
luxury1 you guys crack me up.
This is good news from Bill G. I am saving my pennies.
01-28-02 05:47 PM
nankerphelge We crack each other up -- shoulda seen us all in Cleveland!
Save pennies for DC summit!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.