ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anita Pallenberg Question Return to archive
01-26-02 06:07 AM
gypsy71 Does anyone know where I can find any pictures of Anita. I love all the Stones, and have read several books. But, have always been interested in what Anita is up to. I have hundreds of pics of her, but am always looking for more. I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!
01-26-02 08:38 PM
Jaxx if you look below the header picture, there are various links. try clicking on the photolink that will lead you to stones photo galleries:

http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/photos.htm

there's about 20 photos here at www.Mirrorpix.com

type anita pallenberg in the search field

[Edited by Jaxx]
01-26-02 10:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Also we have posted a bunch of photos of Anita with members of the Rolling Stones, some of them as premier pix! Additionally there are photos of Anita in several in our "wetsite", including one on the restrooms, one on the Keithfucius teachings, one on the Magazine covers, and probably in other part of the wetpage.

However, I think that the best shots of Anita we have posted have been "one day only" as headers, we will repost some.

Here's one of Anita during the Exile on Main Street Sessions, by Dominique Tarl�, taken from Stones News 35, October 36, 2001 by Le Club Des Stones.

<

01-27-02 12:27 PM
Sue Try this site for more pictures http://members.aol.com/harlowgold/apallenberg.html
01-27-02 12:36 PM
Sue Some pictures of Anita and Mick from Performance

more at http://www.phinnweb.com/roeg/films/performance/images.html

01-27-02 06:16 PM
Tom Is that really mick's ass? I don't think so, and I have never seen it
01-27-02 07:13 PM
Jaxx LOL. he sure looks "girlish" from the rear. he even has hips! those look like his hands. we've seen those.
01-27-02 07:18 PM
Gazza Thats Michele Breton's arse - not Mick's!
01-28-02 12:29 AM
gypsy71 Thank you so much for posting those photos of Anita! I cannot thank you enough. I had not ever seen those first two before. I wish I could afford the Dominique Tarle book. Someday...
Well, thank you so much again. And, also for posting those links.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.