ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Max Return to archive
01-24-02 03:08 PM
Larry Dallas To Max

Though we have never met or even communicated via the email, I must tell you that your manifesto spoke straight to my heart. I even emailed it to my girlfriend. She too shares the love of the Stones and will surely be brought to tears. Her name=Angie. Every weekend at our local dive here in Lexington,KY we throw in a Stones cd during the live musician's breaks and we revel in the fact that we control a little piece of everyone's world. While sitting at the bar, I am often heard telling the stranger next to me that Keith Richards and Charlie Watts rule the world and it would be much easier for us all if everyone knew it.

Keep fighting the good fight!
01-24-02 03:15 PM
Joey Amen , Charlie is God !!!!!!!!!!

I too feel it is my job to convert all of the unwashed masses , albeit carefully and succinctly , one bar at a time .

To hear a waitress yell out , " YES !!!! " as I bray Exile over the Jukebox in some dank bar in Kansas City is pure ecstasy .

Joey , Stones Ambassador to the entire mainland .

" Bite Me Ronnie "

Joey , C10

01-24-02 05:14 PM
quackenbush Don't bother trying to convert people, it is not worth it.
When they are ready they will listen. Besides, if they don't
know that the Rolling Stones are rock and roll gods, fuck
em.
01-24-02 06:29 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Dear Mr. Duckshrub....

We should not hold people's ignorance against them.....we must shine the light for them. Those that were blind, now shall see. Those that were deaf, now will hear.

Don't you see, we owe it to the world....
01-24-02 07:06 PM
The Eggman I converted alot of people
most of my friends

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.