ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dead Madafaka, read this! Return to archive
02-08-03 11:50 AM
J.J.Flash How are you fella? I hope you be fine! I wanna know how could I get the HBO show, since I know that you are one of the leaves. Please man, help your South American "hermano".
Oh yeah, I almost forget to say this, but THANK YOU FOR LOVE THE BRAZILIAN SOCCER. Batistuta is my hero too!
02-08-03 11:56 AM
J.J.Flash LOL! Ha ha ha...... Sorry guys!! My keyboard is with serious problems!!! HA ha ha! The subject of this POST should be: DEAR MADAFAKA AND NO DEAD!!! OK OK, I KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE BROTHER!! SORRY AGAIN!! MISTAKES HAPPEN SOMETIMES!
02-08-03 10:24 PM
Madafaka JAJAJAJAJAJAJA! First of all, your post is very funny! In fact, I clicked the title thinking "What the fuck? I'm still alive!" No problem, shit happens!
I'm very happy! I got my fly tickets to Natal
Lets talk about HBO concert. A friendly guy from Australia send that concert to me. I will send him another concert (the idea is a simply trade 2 cds x 2 cds) When I get the HBO concert, I'll send you as soon as posible! No problem hermano. Tudo legal
You could send me one of this two things:
2 blanks cds or 2 cds of any concert that I haven't.
I would like the last one option
Do you have a trade list? E mail me: [email protected]

Boas noites!
02-09-03 08:45 AM
J.J.Flash Well, well, I hope all argentinean fellas have a humor like yours. You�re pretty funny and humble guy! What you always do on Natal? Do you have members of your family there? You need to know S�o Paulo, one of the most giant cities of the world - there are anything what you want, of course, as the other big cities all around the world, S�o Paulo have some problems, violence and sort of this stuff....you know "Batistuta"!
Well, about the trade man, I hope what I have fit your necessity: I don�t have CD Recorder and sometimes I could get one from a friend and burn some just to "backup" my Hard Disk. The only thing I have in CD-R Audio is the Double Brussels Affair Definitive. This precious item I downloaded from a friend in Germany. Probably this is the best bootleg live of the Stones, man you should listen to this. The only problem is, if I give it to you, I�ll don�t have this anymore in CD, only on my PC, but of course, any day I could get again the CD burner or buy one and make another copy. I have a lot of this stuffs, that I downloaded on FTP�s, WinMX, etc. I think you get boots as the same way as me.
As long as I remember (I�m not im my home at this moment), my boots are:
* Get Your Leed Lungs Out
* Black Box (all discs)
* Beggars Breakfast
* Eletric Motherfuckers
* Brussels Affair Definitive (Disc 1 & 2)
* Get Satisfaction....if You Want it!
*Satanic Sessions Vol.1 - Disc 1 (for a while - I�m still downloading the other discs)
* Exile Outtakes (I�m still downloading to complete this)
* Hyde Park (Disc 1 & Disc 2)
* a sort of separate tracks from many other boots
* Voodoo Brew (I�m still try to complete the Disc 1 and 2)
* They�ll Stone you in Rio de Janeiro too (still downloading this).
If i remember anymore, I�ll tell you. At this time, I couldn�t copy this stuff to CD-R�s, but soon I�ll could do this for you. There is the another way to get the HBO from you, sending the blank CDs, but I really wanna send my boots to you, because you�re a great person.
I don�t know nothing about the Mail taxes, so try to got me tuned about this. I don�t wanna bother you, remember this brother, if exists any problem, no way, don�t worry with me! E=mail me at [email protected] to keep this conversation going! Take care guy! Thank you in advance!
You still have hope about the guys? Tell me! Tudo legal?
Hasta luego, adios! Hasta la Vista baby!
02-09-03 01:51 PM
Madafaka E mail sent!
02-09-03 07:54 PM
J.J.Flash Hi brother! I saw your e-mail and reply. See ya!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST