ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Nick Nolte!! Return to archive
02-08-03 10:13 AM
telecaster Maybe he will tear it up at The Stones last show tonight.

Stones + Nolte + Vegas = Forget about it......

02-08-03 06:46 PM
parmeda Nanky didn't "catch" this one?

That's very "not like him"...LOL
02-08-03 07:30 PM
Child of the Moon I feel lucky enough to share this glorious birthday with such a man. Happy birthday, Nick, and to me, too. Anyone wanna take me to Vegas tonight?
02-08-03 07:45 PM
Moonisup ask chuck
02-08-03 08:13 PM
gypsy Happy Birthday, Child of the Moon! Don't get too Nolte'd. And don't pull a Busey either.
02-09-03 10:52 AM
nankerphelge I wonder if he "drooled out" all those candles on his cake!!

Would you have a slice if it was offered to ya?
Not me....
[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-09-03 11:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Here is what Nick said to some folks who wished him a happy Bday...

"Aaaaarrrrgggppphhhh ffffffuuulllgggiin sssssssppppppphhhhhhhllllrrrrrrbb ggnuuuuuggghhhh"

Loosely translated from Noltespeak, that means "Give me some more pills you rotten fuckers."
02-09-03 01:53 PM
gypsy I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Nolte. He used to be a fuckin' stallion.
02-09-03 02:48 PM
parmeda Yeah, Gypsy....back in the day, 'ole Nick cleaned up pretty nice didn't he?
02-09-03 04:09 PM
gypsy As I've said before, I loved him in "Rich Man, Poor Man." I hate to see people let themselves go...
02-10-03 09:34 AM
Maxlugar When Gary Busey is concerned about you, it's time to quit!!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST