ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tomorrow night could be the last time... Return to archive
02-07-03 10:48 PM
steel driving hammer The Rolling Stones will perform in the United States...

I hope what Mick said in MSG was right!

It's too much pain and too much sorrow to even think...

But it could be...

They have to record tomorrow's show in SBD/DVD quality.

Even though they're the best, BY FAR, it's sad to see em' go.

Baby please don't go...
02-07-03 10:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Never happen SDH...too much money to be made.
02-07-03 11:00 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems Yea...we complain about ticket prices and fan club memberships but sometimes its a blessing that these guys will NEVER have enough money...expect a new studio album with shows in 2004.
02-08-03 11:12 AM
Stones Fan, Gar Would love for the Stones to hit some of the markets they missed this leg of the tour in support of a new album. But I must admit, they can never play in Chicago enough for me! Roll on and roll back! Asia and Europe, get ready!
02-08-03 12:23 PM
nankerphelge I'm pretty excited for our friends down unda that have had to listen to us for months! SIA and Co. are about to get there due!

02-08-03 06:00 PM
Gazza something everyone seems to have forgotten...

Around the time of the press conference last May, Mick mentioned to one reporter who asked him about how long they intend continuing that, on the Blimp ride en route to Van Cortland Park , he was talking to Charlie about tour plans for 2004, let alone 2003.

that on-stage remark at MSG three weeks ago only proves that theyre fully intending to go on past this year. Mick didnt HAVE to make that comment, but he did. Good enough and recent enough to convince me they're not hangin' it up for a while yet

tonight the last ever US show?? not unless one of them wakes up some morning and finds himself dead....
[Edited by Gazza]
02-08-03 06:30 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems Keith died over 20 years ago...Im pretty sure he was risen by a Voodoo Shaman...b/c he didnt get into that Voodoo kick until fairly recently. Mick wont die, Ron wont die now that he is sober, and Charlie is too relaxed to die for at least 25 years. If they "quit"...it would only be 5 years at the max before they all got itchy feet and did a "comeback" tour. Keith knows that his only salvation lies in working all the time. Mick cant live without a spotlight. Relax.
02-08-03 06:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
tonight the last ever US show?? not unless one of them wakes up some morning and finds himself dead....

Gazza, please....knock on some wood, bite your tongue and spin yourself around one full turn to take off this accidental hex of yours, LOL.
02-08-03 07:07 PM
Gazza done!!

now I'm goin' to bed 'cos I'm so dizzy.....
02-08-03 09:54 PM
MP It aint over till the fat lady sings...
02-08-03 09:55 PM
MP ....and we know Mama Cass aint going to be opening up her mouth....
02-08-03 10:07 PM
BILL PERKS THIS TOUR HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE PERFECT SUCCESS.THE ONLY DRAWBACK WAS NO NEW RECORD TO SUPPORT BUT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE THERE FOR VAN CORTLAND PARK AND 5 GREAT SHOWS.I'VE GOT MANY SHOWS BOOTED AND A LOT OF GREAT MEMORIES.SO IF THIS IS IT,THEY GAVE ME MORE THAN MY MONIES WORTH.MICK,CHARLIE,AND WOODY PERFORMED BETTER AND MORE ENERGETICALLY THAN THE PREVIOUS FEW TOURS AND KEITH WAS FINE.HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME.........

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST