ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Meatia???? Return to archive
02-07-03 07:05 PM
Scottfree I'm seeking opinions and experiences with CD-R media?...personally I've had nothing but trouble with Maxells, the only thing that has consistently treated my right is memorex, and u? Oh and all my fricking Max's are coasters/frisbees or anything else you can think of to do with a thin wafer shaped polymer.
02-07-03 11:50 PM
Scottfree Damnit, no fricking response from the Gustapo
02-08-03 12:02 AM
Fiji Joe Same experience with Maxell..Actually, haven't had much luck with Memorex either...I now use TDK and have had NO problems
02-08-03 10:29 AM
Madafaka I'm using TDK or KODAK.
02-08-03 10:46 AM
padre Never had problems with TDK either.
02-08-03 10:52 AM
gypsymofo60 Never had any trouble with TDK. Surprising people diss Memorex, they were such a good product at one time.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST