ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Woody HBO Return to archive
02-07-03 02:49 PM
Miss U. What was on Woody's red shirt at the HBO show?
02-07-03 03:18 PM
voodoopug it was a faded picture of a buddhist monk
02-07-03 03:48 PM
Child of the Moon I thought that shirt was great. Ever seen him with that white and blue shirt with the Native American kid on it? I think he wore that one on his last solo tour. Another great. I think Ronnie has some great wardrobe - he's only behind Keith Richards and Neil Young in that department.
02-07-03 03:55 PM
Maxlugar I hate Neil Young.

There, I said it.

02-07-03 04:27 PM
Joey " What was on Woody's red shirt at the HBO show? "

Miss U ???????? IS THAT REALLY YOU ?????????? Where in the Hell have you been recently ?????????? This board has really missed your Minty Fresh posting skills and man , could you truly write a post !

{{{{{{{{{{ J - KINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

02-07-03 06:52 PM
Miss U.
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I hate Neil Young.

There, I said it.

Thanks for sayin it, Maxy!

JOEY!!! I have been here! But I have to work sometimes too, lol. Plus I can't exactly neglect my own msg board, gotta provide minty posts on a daily basis there, lol.
02-07-03 08:10 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I hate Neil Young.

There, I said it.

Maxy, you make Stevie cry. And you make Stevie angry with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns.
02-08-03 12:20 PM
Pants Make the Man Neil Young, "Mr Soul". Neil, in a stroke of genius, lifted the riff from "Satisfaction", note for note, on "Mr Soul". Remember that one?

"I was raised by the praise of a fan that said I upset her."

That's the first time I've seen you fall, Maxy. Hopefully, it's the last time.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST