ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Jacko Freakfest (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-09-03 09:35 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I don't think Jacko's music can be described as r&b because it never had soul.

oh yes,imo, it did...

anyone can't make any sense out of ABC and I Want You Back
has rocks in their head and lead in their ears like the dude in my avatar has weird stuff going on in his mouth...

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
02-09-03 09:49 AM
Factory Girl I never liked any of Jacko's music-to me it is manufactured boring drivel.

And SIA, you should make stones' analogies on this board. Your rocks' analogies are so pedestrian...rotfl.
02-09-03 10:10 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
stones' analogies

what??
02-09-03 11:47 AM
glencar Michael Jackson made some great & soulful music but watching the freakfest on video this morning, I'm amazed by how bizarre he has become. Compare that interview with something like "Being Mick" where the Dad/artist treats his kids normally. I read an article linked by Drudge that MJ doesn't actually make his kids wear masks most of the time. Why state that in the interview then?
02-09-03 11:55 AM
Fiji Joe Issues...Perhaps he and Gary Coleman can collaborate on something
02-09-03 03:10 PM
Factory Girl Where's CCM? I find his elusiveness very interesting...lol.
02-10-03 02:46 AM
Cant Catch Me Maybe Fiji's "Angry Janet" pic scared me off ... but being compared to Michael these days, lookswise, or vice versa, well, them's fighting words!

Personally, I enjoy Michael's "classics" for exactly what they are, extremely catchy, lightweight pop tunes. (Sort of like a lot of Beatles tunes .. )It's a shame his own life is now more on par with The Loony Tunes, though. I think he cultivated a lot of the bizarre behavior as a publicity getting strategy, and then didn't know where to draw the line and went beyond the point of return. That, and missing out on a normal childhood, really F'ed him up.
02-10-03 08:05 AM
Boomhauer OH MY GOSH!!!!

Just watched FOX News and they talked about this website, the Smoking Gun, and there is a document of testimony from a boy that was friends with Michael Jackson. The guy is 23 now, but the info in the document is specific to when he was 13.

Take a look (and puke.............)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjdec1.html
02-10-03 08:13 AM
Factory Girl I can only access page 1 of the document. Didn't he settle out of court with the kid's family?

Also, didn't Jacko marry Lisa-Marie Presley shortly after that scandal?? His camp was trying to prove that Jacko was reasonably normal and to divert the public's attention.
02-10-03 08:52 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Yecch. What a sad guy.

I saw a commercial for him on TV and muttered "Ugh... I hate that guy..." and my mother instantly says "Don't say you hate him. Feel sorry for him. He's just a sad kid."

Maybe he'll sell the Beatles songs to McCartney to recoup his losses when the kids start suing him...

-tSYX --- Back to zero...
02-10-03 08:54 AM
Boomhauer Look at the bottom left corner, and you can access the other three pages.
02-10-03 09:19 AM
Factory Girl OMFG!! What a sick bitch he is! Yikes!!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST