ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Michael Jacko Freakfest (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-07-03 08:33 AM
Factory Girl
Anyone watch this last night?? YIKES!!!
02-07-03 08:35 AM
fmk438j I say I am less freaked by him after that show. I said this before, but at least you see the person, get to know what is behind all that, kinda.

The veil of mystery/freakshow that surrounded him has now been lowered somewhat.

02-07-03 08:35 AM
fmk438j oops
[Edited by fmk438j]
02-07-03 08:36 AM
gypsy I did watch bits and pieces of it as I was getting ready for work. What a blatant liar. "I've only had two nose jobs." Lying bastard. So, if he is going to just outright lie about something that is so freaking obvious, then I'm sure he would lie about being a pedophile.
02-07-03 08:38 AM
stonedinaustralia to say one thing in his defence ('tho all that kiddie stuff is just too far out for me) - his old man fucked his head up big time

a classic case of arrested development - totally unable to relate to an adult world
02-07-03 08:40 AM
egon it's already been on in some countries in europe.

today's (dutch) newspapers talks about record sales that
have increased by 1000pct (yes, a one with 3 zeros)

then again what's a 1000pct of nothing?
[Edited by egon]
02-07-03 08:40 AM
gypsy All the Jacksons are fucked up. But, a LOT of people are abused in some form or another, and don't do the things Michael has been accused of.
02-07-03 08:43 AM
stonedinaustralia true gypsy - but all the wealth didn't help

and a LOT do - it's just you don't read about it in the papers so much and they don't get away with it because they are celebs
02-07-03 08:44 AM
egon
quote:
gypsy wrote:
All the Jacksons are fucked up. But, a LOT of people are abused in some form or another, and don't do the things Michael has been accused of.

Which is???

making terrible music?
02-07-03 09:05 AM
gypsy fucked up as far as too much plastic surgery...big time complexes about their looks.
02-07-03 09:40 AM
winter Clearly Jacko is WACKO - very sad, while I'm not a fan, he has (or at least had) unmatched talent for his musical genre. One of the world's most powerful and wealthy entertainers has been reduced to a freak.

Long live the Rolling Stones,

wintah
02-07-03 09:45 AM
gypsy From PeopleNews:
Michael Jackson feels so "betrayed" by the Martin Bashir documentary on his life that his lawyers have sent a list of his complaints to the Independent Television Commission and the Broadcasting standards Commission claiming he has been "unfairly treated."
02-07-03 09:52 AM
Factory Girl I think that Jacko made himself a freak. I fear that his bizarro behavior is affecting his kids in the worst possible way.

Also, is he being investigated for pedophilia? I certainly hope that the authorities are not loking the other way.
02-07-03 12:22 PM
KeepRigid My lawyer started crying when Jackson admitted that Tatum O'Neal tried to seduce him but he was too scared to do anything. ("He was so close, Keep! So close...")

As for the special, Jackson's definitely got some issues and seriously needs some PR people around to remind him, "Ixnay on the Culkin-sleepover-ay". (Maybe Townshend knows someone?)

But we've known about Jackson for some time. Did we really need the morality of Bashir and Barbara Wa-Wa passing judgement every ten minutes?

Hey, we already know the guy's screwed-up- what happened to unbiased reporting? Just let me watch the train wreck, damnit!!

Kudos to the filmmakers, though, for the steady inclusion of Billie Jean- still the baddest groove Jackson ever laid down. (No Culkin jokes there, please.)
02-07-03 06:23 PM
gypsy I know about the Tatum incident (yep, so close...) But, what about Brooke Shields? Did they come...close?
02-07-03 07:17 PM
gypsy Michael Jackson will not face further investigations into allegations of child abuse despite his own admission he sleeps with children. An outraged US child protection charity called for the singer to be investigated after he told interviewer Martin Bashir that youngsters sleep over with him at his Neverland ranch. But Santa Barbara County District Attorney Thomas Sneddon says under Californian law, sleeping with a child without 'affirmative, offensive conduct' is not a criminal offence. Police would require a victim to come forward with allegations before any charges could be brought. The 44-year-old singer said in the documentary, Life With Michael Jackson, that he had slept in a bed with 'many children', including child actor Macaulay Culkin. 'It's not sexual. We're going to sleep. I tuck them in,' he said. 'It's very charming. It's very sweet.'
02-07-03 10:39 PM
Highwire Rob He may have the best intentions in the world but he's a fool. Some more of these kids in a few years are going to file lawsuits--he's already in financial straits--how will he settle out of court on the charges (true or false) to come?
02-08-03 12:05 AM
Fiji Joe Janet?...Yeah, like all ya'll wouldn't tap dat ass
02-08-03 03:07 AM
Cant Catch Me In that pic of Janet, Fiji, what's a chick doing with a huge cleft in her chin and WHAT THE HELL did she do to her nose!!?? She's getting more and more like her sicko brother every day.
02-08-03 07:57 AM
Factory Girl CCM, is that Siouxie (of the Banshees) in your avatar?
02-08-03 08:06 AM
stonedinaustralia fg - no, that's a lou reed rock and roll animal - with a snake finger to the left

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
02-08-03 09:42 AM
full moon Micheal Jackson is pure garbage.. Fuck him and his pathetic family.. Tie thier legs together and drop them off a Royal Carribean cruise ship and put it on pay per view...
02-08-03 11:06 AM
crb69 SAD SAD SAD

Michael Jackson is caught up in a child like state of shock...Don't you see part of him never grew up and unfortunately people don't see it that way nor accept it. I can see his point of view "tucking them in" but get a fu*kin' grip man! He had it all and threw it away, just like Axl Rose did. Money and fame don't always mesh with an artist...
02-08-03 02:43 PM
Factory Girl Axl Rose at one time had fire and passion, Jacko was at his best only lukewarm.
02-08-03 04:34 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Axl Rose at one time had fire and passion, Jacko was at his best only lukewarm.

Whatever his state of shock these days, you can't deny that Off the Wall and Thriller are just as essential to R&B as Appetite is to Rock.

Although I cannot prove anything, I've asserted for years that Michael Jackson was tragically killed in that Pepsi fire. Who this man is who has taken his place, I cannot say.

[Edited by KeepRigid]
02-08-03 04:38 PM
Fiji Joe Can't catch me...that pic is not Janet...that IS Michael...let me get you a pic of Janet...

I think you pissed her off Can't Catch Me...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
02-08-03 04:44 PM
Fiji Joe "I wanna make sweet love to all ya'll"...Except Cant Catch Me"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
02-08-03 04:50 PM
KeepRigid I dunno Fiji...it's not as though there's a shortage of hot brown sugar out there.

I would damn sure burn her with an iron, though.
02-08-03 05:07 PM
Fiji Joe LOL...I always wanted a piece of Thelma...Grade A Brown Sugar
02-09-03 09:20 AM
Factory Girl Wow, Fij, thats a whole lotta Janet!

Now, what about Latoya-is she still PSYCHO...ooops-I meant PSYCHIC?? Also, is Randy Jackson now co-hosting that scary American Idol show???

Keep Rig-I think that Thriller is manufactured POOP. I don't think Jacko's music can be described as r&b because it never had soul. Thriller was POOP by numbers-although it was catchy POOP.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST