ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Tear down this wall" (POOP) Return to archive
02-06-03 01:00 PM
Scottfree "In the Communist world, we see failure, technological backwardness, declining standards... Even today, the Soviet Union cannot feed itself. The inescapable conclusion is that freedom is the victor. General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union, if you seek liberty: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" (Ronald Reagan 1987)

02-06-03 01:32 PM
Riffhard Whenever I read that a huge smile comes across my face. That man truly inspired pride in the values of the west!

Thank you Dutch! Happy 92nd!

Riffhard
02-06-03 01:47 PM
Joey Got a Hankey ( Sic )

Sniff !

Snort ?

02-06-03 04:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
Got a Hankey ( Sic )

Sniff !

Snort ?

JR Ewing would have made a great Prez.

02-07-03 01:17 AM
Roland Thank you Ronnie W., (both of them)!

I'm about halfway through Peggy Noonan's RWR bio, WHEN CHARACTER WAS KING, and I can highly recommend it.
02-07-03 02:15 AM
Fiji Joe Yeah, people can say what they want, but to those of us who were willing stop whining and complaining and listen to Reagan's positive message of self-reliance, he was truly an inspiration...Coming from a poor family, I took Mr. Reagan's message of self-accountability to heart...Clinton and the economy?....My Ass!...take a count of how many of the business that spurred the economy in the 90's were spawned during the Reagan era...and look at the R & D developments in computer technology that were made possible because of his "Voodoo economics"...Always amazes me how little the average American understands about economic cycles and the factors which create them...

You know, the only people I ever hear complaining about Reagan are the poor, the sick, and those people who have never worked a manual labor job in their life...and who gives a fuck about them?

How do you deal with a tyrant? Ask Muamar Quadaffi...Don't hear much from him these days
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
02-07-03 07:59 AM
egon ron's great.

i very much liked him when he was quoting born in the USA
by bruce springsteen.

One of the best!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST