ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clinton to appear at the free Rolling Stones concert Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
02-03-03 06:07 PM
Boomhauer Did they remove the Richard Gere speech from the Concert for New YOrk?

He got roasted!!!!!!!!!
02-03-03 10:06 PM
David Bundy is Friday.
02-03-03 11:06 PM
Fiji Joe icydanger wrote:

"Clinton is human, and was a good president
bush thinks he is God

Please icy, provide us with more critical thinking from the playground
02-04-03 07:10 AM
JaggaRichards
quote:
David wrote:
Bundy is Friday.

And the MWC reunion show is on Feb 16!!!
02-04-03 03:05 PM
icydanger From or for the play ground Feejee?

Why should I waste time developing my convictions? to get into useless fights... and probably insulted? No.
People have their opinions, fair enough, as a favour,
In a few words:
under Clinton economy wasn�t too bad, he is an art lover, knows about joy
Bush is an egocentric hypocritical person, it shows on his facial expressions, and I fear economy will be getting worse.

02-04-03 03:40 PM
Fiji Joe icy...please cite me one act that you feel Clinton passed that was responsible for the robust economy of the early 90s...the guy was a joke...so much potential lost to the polls of popular opinion...I find it ironic that, with a man who was so concerned about his legacy, he will be remembered as nothing but a weak-willed womanizer who could not keep from lying...I mean, it's not like people are ever going to associate him with the fall of communism
02-04-03 07:36 PM
glencar Clinton was, is & always will be a fool. I'm so happy that we have a good guy in the top spot. Clinton will always be a blight on our record.
02-05-03 04:42 AM
F505 That people really believe in a president (Bush) who even can't formulate properly (let alone THINK properly) amazes me. Clinton was an enlightened person compared to Bush! And a better musician (we are on a rock board) too!
02-05-03 08:39 AM
FotiniD
quote:
glencar wrote:
Clinton was, is & always will be a fool. I'm so happy that we have a good guy in the top spot. Clinton will always be a blight on our record.

I don't mean to start / continue a political discussion / fight on a Stones message board, but are you really referring to Bush as the "good guy"? GOOD GUY? That made me go LOL down on the floor, rolling over. Good one!

Think: in favor of death penalties, about to start a war for "peace" (also known as: "let's get Iraq's oil baby!") - now, that's one original idea, yeah, let's go start a war in order to make peace! How genius of him! Completely clueless when it comes to world politics, didn't even know the politics of India when asked (he's an American president - ought to know that), most possibly with one of the smallest IQ's on the planet... Well, good guy... Whatever...

I'm not saying that Clinton was better, but IMO this ain't a President - it's a butcher. God help all the innocent people of this planet, regardless nationality. I tell you, I don't feel safe with that guy. He's completely irrational.
02-05-03 09:33 AM
sammy davis jr. What's not to love about Hillary? That giant fat ass, those dreamy pasty white thighs, those luscious fat swollen old woman ankles. Then there's her browbeating, self-aggrandizing personality. She's got it all!
02-05-03 11:00 AM
telecaster
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
What's not to love about Hillary? That giant fat ass, those dreamy pasty white thighs, those luscious fat swollen old woman ankles. Then there's her browbeating, self-aggrandizing personality. She's got it all!

You forgot to mention that voice. That schreeching shrill
that reminds me of my old 78 Delta 88 Convertible trying to
start on a 10 below zero day in Chicago........
02-05-03 11:04 AM
jb Meanwhile, Sammy Jr. wouldn't be able to handle the voluptuous Hillary even if he was lucky enough to do her...he would be a boy caught up in a man's job....
02-05-03 11:34 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Meanwhile, Sammy Jr. wouldn't be able to handle the voluptuous Hillary even if he was lucky enough to do her...he would be a boy caught up in a man's job....

JB, tell me this secretary of yours is a lot hotter
than you consider Hillary! I had that same deal, smoking
secretary. The wife (now ex) was pissed and jealous.
Now the wife is gone I would like to track the secretary down

02-05-03 11:37 AM
jb LOL..off course she is "hotter" than Hillary...but as i said, it is Hillary's intellect and power that intrigues me.....
02-06-03 01:53 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
What's not to love about Hillary? That giant fat ass, those dreamy pasty white thighs, those luscious fat swollen old woman ankles. Then there's her browbeating, self-aggrandizing personality. She's got it all!

My latest sex fantasy?
A threesome with Hillary and Martha Stewart!
Lotsa wolf-puss between those 2!
02-06-03 07:24 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton , IMO the greatest president since Kennedy, is a huge Stones fan...

Y'see, Josh? We have more in common than we thought! Rock and roll!
02-06-03 07:26 PM
Child of the Moon
quote:
jb wrote:
Hillary looks pretty good in that photo...I would definitely make love to her....

Again, one more thing we can agree on. Wolfpuss delight.
02-06-03 08:12 PM
Fiji Joe Jagga wrote:

sammy davis jr. wrote:

Call me Sammy, I think I got what you need
02-06-03 08:19 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
jb wrote:
LOL..off course she is "hotter" than Hillary...but as i said, it is Hillary's intellect and power that intrigues me.....

Josh, that's a load of nad flakes. You just wanna tap dat ass!!!
02-06-03 08:26 PM
Fiji Joe JB and "ass tappin'"...there's something inherently right with that combination of words
02-06-03 09:01 PM
Joey Bill Clinton is speaking on Larry King Right now .............................and Joey is MOIST !

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

J.
02-06-03 10:23 PM
littleredrooster Joey,
If you are moist for Bill. just wait until Michael Jackson
comes on at 8/7 Central!!!

Monsoon!!!!!
02-06-03 11:37 PM
Fiji Joe What a coincidence...Did you say Michael?
02-07-03 12:10 AM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
Bill Clinton is speaking on Larry King Right now .............................and Joey is MOIST !

Joey, I watched that too...even tried to call-in, but Larry wasn't taking any calls tonight. I wanted to tell 'ole Bill to have a rockin' time tonight and to give Mick a hug for me...
Damn bastards ruined my plan!
02-07-03 07:44 AM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton , IMO the greatest president since Kennedy, is a huge Stones fan...

you would think that since you both have the same cock disease huh?
02-07-03 12:40 PM
Joey I LOVE BILL CLINTON !
02-07-03 01:02 PM
mick&keith Bush:
drinks (it's so obvious he is a stinkin' drunk)
needs to deal with undiagnosed learning disability
cannot speak, focus, think
his dog bosses him around
he has no intelligence...none
relies on dogma..fake biblical visions of the future
he is not religious so it's very scary to hear him go on and on about anything moral
this man believes in nothing
nothing
he might be more intelligent than reagan or quayle

the stones are above all of this political nonsense..godamn you for shaming this board!
[Edited by mick&keith]
02-07-03 01:05 PM
jb ......
[Edited by jb]
02-07-03 01:41 PM
Boomhauer This board is slowly turning into the "Dushkin" board, which is for politics only, and it's almost baffling how it almost resembles another Stones board.

Sad, sad, sad.

02-07-03 01:46 PM
jb Boonhauer...don't overreact...we the liberals , are a significant minority here....nothing like that other board...
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST