ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clinton to appear at the free Rolling Stones concert Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
02-03-03 11:54 AM
littleredrooster Clinton will replace Chuck Leavell at the LA benefit show!

It will probably occur because he knows that he can party with the Stonesbabes while Hillary has JB in bondage having her way with him!
02-03-03 12:05 PM
jb Interesting....can you see Hillary in black leather, whips-n-chains!!!
02-03-03 01:03 PM
Fiji Joe Yes JB, unfortunately I can...now I'm off sex forever
02-03-03 01:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Interesting....can you see Hillary in black leather, whips-n-chains!!!

I can. 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound bag

God, please erase this image out of my head forever

02-03-03 01:34 PM
glencar The Stones should never let the Big Asshole on stage with them. What an embarrassment. I hope to God that they don't let the Big Asshole join them on any numbers.
02-03-03 01:35 PM
jb They certainly won't let you on stage .....
02-03-03 01:42 PM
glencar LOL No wonder people turned their backs on you...
02-03-03 02:05 PM
doo doo doo Dude Egads!! This is a frightening prospect. Perhaps now they'll play Starfucker.

Picking up my tix tomorrow!
02-03-03 02:08 PM
jb It was 1 bitch Glencar.., I was treated great by dozens of posters....I am grateful though, that you did not attend, b/c as I have previously stated, you are the only person I really do dislike...
02-03-03 02:10 PM
glencar It was at least two, Josh. No matter. I was there but I missed you. Again, no matter. I actually don't care one whit about you one way or the other. Yes, you're a jerk but I've dealt with some real jerks in my time. Once again, no matter.
[Edited by glencar]
02-03-03 02:14 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton , IMO the greatest president since Kennedy, is a huge Stones fan...

Two of the biggest losers in American history IMO!
This country's been sliding down the chute since the JFK/LBJ years. Clinton just symbolizes it.

Bill Cinton-hero to the brain dead!
02-03-03 02:15 PM
jb Obviously my personality and charm won many over, as I have become even more popular after my appearence.....I don't know why you are so jealous of me...
02-03-03 02:19 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
jb wrote:
Obviously my personality and charm won many over, as I have become even more popular after my appearence.....I don't know why you are so jealous of me...

Will Rogers never met you!
02-03-03 02:21 PM
glencar Perhaps the appearance of free rounds changed some minds about you. As I didn't have the dubious honor of meeting you, I have no idea. Someone who I'm friends with you said he met you & you acknowledged it's mostly an act. But your act has led many people to actively disdain you. That's a sad act to rely upon.
02-03-03 02:22 PM
glencar LOL @ JaggaRichards!
02-03-03 02:22 PM
sandrew This free concert is shaping up to be a truly odd event in Stones history. This, from the band that blew off meeting Clinton when they were in town to open the '94 tour. Now they're going to have the guy on their stage? Hectoring us about an ambiguous climatological problem as the country is gearing up for a very real war?

Look, I could care less about what the Stones' politics are. I'm no fan of the Clintons, but I would feel twitchy about any president (or prime minister, for that matter) being on stage with them. I have always thought of the band as being above workaday politics. Leave that stuff to Barbra Streisand and Sheryl Crow and all the other ignorant blow-hards.

The band's second free-concert -- we're a long way from Altamont, Toto.
[Edited by sandrew]
02-03-03 02:25 PM
jb Who was your friend?
02-03-03 02:31 PM
glencar He posts at SD/Shidobee board. I'd rather not involve otehrs in our little hate-filled thing. I'm sure you don't understand but tough noogies, chickie.,
02-03-03 02:33 PM
F505 why didn't Bill jam with the boys? He blows his sax quite good!
02-03-03 02:33 PM
jb I don't hate you for the Stones related things...I hate you b/c of your political leanings...
02-03-03 02:35 PM
glencar My politics? Get over it, boy. I'm on the winning side these days. Get on board the train. Liberals are in the dustbin. And to "hate" someone for thier politics seems "un-liberal" to me...at least according to what the media puts out.
02-03-03 02:38 PM
jb Hate is a poor choice of words...dislike is more appropriate...plus you seem to enjoy our hostilities as much as i do...
02-03-03 02:52 PM
riffhard64 CLINTON IS THE ANTI-CHRIST
02-03-03 04:21 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
glencar wrote:
My politics? Get over it, boy. I'm on the winning side these days. Get on board the train. Liberals are in the dustbin. And to "hate" someone for thier politics seems "un-liberal" to me...at least according to what the media puts out.

You said it glencar! Liberals are a bunch of pompous LOSERS!!!
02-03-03 04:31 PM
Joey The Whole World misses President Bill Clinton ............................what with all these " Wars of National Liberation " getting ready to start up , who's to say where we will be one year from now ??????????

Poorer in the wallet ...............BET ON IT !!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY BOY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
02-03-03 04:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
The Whole World misses President Bill Clinton ............................what with all these " Wars of National Liberation " getting ready to start up , who's to say where we will be one year from now ??????????

Poorer in the wallet ...............BET ON IT !!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY BOY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

JR why are you talking about politics when you should be basking in the Stones afterglow??
02-03-03 05:04 PM
icydanger

Clinton is human, and was a good president
bush thinks he is God
02-03-03 05:14 PM
glencar Clinton was, is & always will be a turd. GWB is a pretty good guy & a pretty good Prez. I didn't favor him in the primaries (I liked McCain back then) but GWB has won me over. Yet I don't even want to see him sharing a stage with the Stones. It's bad. Remember when that dope Hillary appeared on stage at the 9-11 concert for NYC? She got booed heartily. They had to remove it from the DVD of the event.
02-03-03 05:51 PM
JaggaRichards Economy-wise, Bush is looking like the Republican Jimmy Carter.

BTW, they dubbed cheers onto Hillary's appearance at TCFNY DVD.
[Edited by JaggaRichards]
02-03-03 05:53 PM
Stones Fan, Gar OK,Bill's gonna speak, who else are the Stones going to let speak at this concert? Any thoughts on other "Special guests"?
[Edited by Stones Fan, Gar]
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST