ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Tony Gale with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We're Only Gonna Die !!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th February 2007 01:22 PM
pdog paul: At age 55 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php
7th February 2007 01:25 PM
Saint Sway Sway: At age 90 you will drown in a wading pool under mysterious circumstances. The only clue will be a small blue pacifier found around your neck.
7th February 2007 01:27 PM
Jumacfly Jumacfly: At age 65 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer

fuckin LOL!!
7th February 2007 01:29 PM
Some Guy SomeGuy: At age 93 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.
7th February 2007 01:31 PM
Highwire Rob HA HA! I put in Joey (with some approximation to his height inches)...

It's the new and improved Death Predictor. After analyzing results from hundreds of thousands of predictions, the algorithms have been tweaked in order to be even more effective, and more accurate than ever before! This amazing device uses secret, highly proprietary algorithms to determine an educated guess as to how, and at what age, you will die. The questions below are taken into consideration when determining your results.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
joey "Pussy Coveter": At age 66 you will die lonely and alone.

Sorry, Joey... BUT YOU STOLE MY PUSSY!
7th February 2007 01:40 PM
pdog jesus christ: At age 73 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

charles manson: At age 84 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

george bush: At age 73

keith richards: At age 101 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.
[Edited by pdog]
7th February 2007 01:42 PM
Saint Sway I actually hope to see pdog as Governor one day.

but, you know, minus the whole death thing
7th February 2007 01:43 PM
pdog I'm running for mayor of Assholeland...
7th February 2007 01:47 PM
monkey_man monkey man : At age 79 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.
7th February 2007 01:50 PM
Some Guy jb: At age 82 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.
7th February 2007 01:51 PM
pdog crackers: At age 41 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
7th February 2007 01:52 PM
Highwire Rob Highwire Rob: At age 55 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

OMFG!

[i]...but if I'm still able to dream--that's a plus, right? Unless it's purgatory or Hell...

OMFG!
7th February 2007 01:52 PM
Some Guy Mick Jagger: At age 108 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.
7th February 2007 01:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG MEG: At age 103 you will choke on a piece of steak.
7th February 2007 02:00 PM
Some Guy David Lee Roth: At age 73 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.
7th February 2007 02:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Real Name: At age 69 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.

RO Handle: The Thousand Motels: At age 63 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

7th February 2007 02:12 PM
Nellcote This is wicked pissa....just what I wanted, to go out in a flurry...

"At age 77 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist."

7th February 2007 02:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Real Name: At age 69 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.

What does "shanked" mean?
If it means what I think it does, then alls I can say is..."NOT THAT! ANTHING BUT THAT!!!!!"

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
7th February 2007 02:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

What does "shanked" mean?
If it means what I think it does, than alls I can say is..."NOT THAT! ANTHING BUT THAT!!!!!"

it's prison talk for stabbed!
7th February 2007 02:20 PM
Fiji Joe Fiji Joe: At age 83 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.

Fuckin' A!
7th February 2007 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Whew. Dodged that bullet.

But then again it all depends on what you're going to be stabbed WITH.

7th February 2007 02:42 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Fiji Joe: At age 83 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Spain.

Fuckin' A!

Which side are you on, it doesn't say!
7th February 2007 02:43 PM
LadyJane LadyJane: At age 56 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

OMG.

Hilarious.

I'm running out of time.

LJ.
7th February 2007 02:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Which side are you on, it doesn't say!

Does it matter?
7th February 2007 02:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
LadyJane: At age 56 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

Sounds like you better get a restraining order against Joey
7th February 2007 02:54 PM
mrhipfl MrHipfl: At age 22 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

sounds like something I would do.
At least I'll be getting my ROCKS OFF while I'm dying.
7th February 2007 03:16 PM
Angiegirl Hey, at least I'll still be very bendy!

Angiegirl: At age 73 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.
7th February 2007 03:27 PM
egon egon : At age 74 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.
[Edited by egon]
7th February 2007 03:30 PM
Some Guy Voodoopug: At age 61 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.
7th February 2007 04:00 PM
Steel Wheels Steel Wheels: At age 76 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

NICE!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)