ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Tony Gale with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick wanted this duet with christina... Return to archive
6th February 2007 06:17 PM
chevysales http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=250442>1=7702

Aguilera, Husband Enjoy 'Naked Sundays'
Feb 6, 5:10 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Christina Aguilera has no problem showing skin — especially on weekends with her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman.

"We claim ourselves to be the coziest couple ever. We have something called `naked Sundays,'" the 26-year-old pop star tells Ellen DeGeneres in an interview set to air Wednesday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"You have to keep marriage alive, spice it up," says Aguilera, who married Bratman in November 2005. So the couple stays in on Sundays, she says. "We do everything naked. We cook naked."

"You cook naked?" asks DeGeneres.

Aguilera replies: "Yeah, we cook naked."

"Nothing with grease — that could splatter," says DeGeneres.

"Well, unless you want the grease," Aguilera replies.

6th February 2007 06:29 PM
fireontheplatter i am more partial to brittney really....
but wtf, i'll tune in to ellen tomorrow at 4. it's not like i have anything else to do.
anything to avoid oprah....

everybody say ow
6th February 2007 10:38 PM
glencar I'll never forgive her screeching on Live Wit Me.
7th February 2007 04:50 AM
corgi37 Her last album tanked.
7th February 2007 04:56 AM
egon ROADKILL
7th February 2007 07:57 AM
Bitch I like her idea of naked Sundays with hubby, lol.
7th February 2007 05:07 PM
fireontheplatter i just watched christina perform on the ellen show.. she is actually pretty good, but no really my style of music. i think she thinks about sex to much tho. she gave ellen a pair of chaps and commented about them being easy access.
8th February 2007 01:09 AM
IanBillen [quote]corgi37 wrote:
Her last album tanked.

I wouldn't say it "tanked" over all. For a Christina album it was a let-down.

I bought it. "Back to Basics". A double CD. Kinda Different on the first CD with much homage, and influence from gospel and the big-band sound. It is evident she was letting us know that much. Yet it gets too produced in songs where it may not of other-wised needed it. Sure "Ain't no Other Man" is neat, different, and needs alot of Production. But not on most of the others on CD 1, yet it is still there. Second CD is basically a CD of nothing but ballads. Not a horrible CD. Nothing totaly notable either. It's problem for the most part is actually kinda thin through the first CD with a few good songs, where as her last album doesn't get thin anywhere. And the second CD put's you too sleep. Not even close to being as good as her last album Stripped as a whole but it isn't a real catastrophe. It is a diffrerent approach for her and that gets some respect from me. Only thing is they let her do alot of the Producing on this album, and what they really needed was a producer who could get her old-school message across loud and clear yet still deliver us a meaty package. It is "fair" over-all. Actually, an over all dissapointment after her last smash album with Stripped. I still dig her though. I wasn't turned off by the new CD. Just not turned on really either.

Ian
8th February 2007 02:13 AM
pdog Did SS, just get new quotes?
8th February 2007 11:02 AM
Saint Sway Hallelujah!!

I think I spot about a dozen gold star Ian Billen quotes!! LOL

quote:
IanBillen wrote:
[quote]corgi37 wrote:
Her last album tanked.

I wouldn't say it "tanked" over all. For a Christina album it was a let-down.

I bought it. "Back to Basics". A double CD. Kinda Different on the first CD with much homage, and influence from gospel and the big-band sound. It is evident she was letting us know that much. Yet it gets too produced in songs where it may not of other-wised needed it. Sure "Ain't no Other Man" is neat, different, and needs alot of Production. But not on most of the others on CD 1, yet it is still there. Second CD is basically a CD of nothing but ballads. Not a horrible CD. Nothing totaly notable either. It's problem for the most part is actually kinda thin through the first CD with a few good songs, where as her last album doesn't get thin anywhere. And the second CD put's you too sleep. Not even close to being as good as her last album Stripped as a whole but it isn't a real catastrophe. It is a diffrerent approach for her and that gets some respect from me. Only thing is they let her do alot of the Producing on this album, and what they really needed was a producer who could get her old-school message across loud and clear yet still deliver us a meaty package. It is "fair" over-all. Actually, an over all dissapointment after her last smash album with Stripped. I still dig her though. I wasn't turned off by the new CD. Just not turned on really either.

Ian

8th February 2007 04:02 PM
glencar
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i just watched christina perform on the ellen show.. she is actually pretty good, but no really my style of music. i think she thinks about sex to much tho. she gave ellen a pair of chaps and commented about them being easy access.

What is "the ellen show"???
8th February 2007 05:45 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
What is "the ellen show"???

it is a talk show hosed by an openly gay lady who is also a pretty funny stand up commedian.
she has this thing now at the beginning of most of her show when she feel a little restless..all of a sudden she's like lets dance....and then the dj plays some danceable song and the whole audience gets up and starts clapping their hands and ellen is moving about the room like the superstar she is and it is all pretty cheesey. so after this is all said and done she sits down exhausted and then the audience goes crazy clapping again.

the only reason i made a point of watching this epasode is because of this thread and to answear you question.

ok....carry on
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)