ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Tony Gale with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hyped Return to archive
6th February 2007 10:27 AM
sunnybandyo99 Yea it is true that THE ROLLING STONES are besy rock and roll band.But that was in 60s 70s and early 80s.Not now. Now I feel that they are most hyped band in the world.Of cause it doesn't mean that I don't like the rolling stones.But just look at there shows from start of bigger bang tour to finish, there songs are really repetitive. They may be over 200 songs but they have sanged only 100 songs. What I mean is why can't they perform songs like silver train, crazy mama, little red riding hood, time waits for no one, I got the blues,hold on to your hat, I go wild,out of time, dandelion, low down, lies,a and few songs from emotional rescue. And they performed only sis or 7 songs from there new abum.
Now the question is why can't they perform in live shows? Is ir beacause Keith can't give the strong riff as he did in those years or Mick lost his voice or both?
6th February 2007 10:37 AM
Saint Sway JBesque
6th February 2007 11:20 AM
Nellcote Every now & then, Liza re-appears
7th February 2007 08:14 AM
egon sunny has grown as a poster

we've come a long way from the "poison posts"
7th February 2007 09:38 AM
Zack Sunny has a point. They do do a killer version of Little Red Riding Hood.
7th February 2007 10:19 AM
EELPIE What's with this Sunny guy?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)