ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Tony Gale with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One year ago today.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
18th January 2007 10:26 PM
Riffhard What a great few nights those were. That whole week was great,but those two nights at The Garden and Stout were two of the greatest Stonsian nights of my life. To have partied with this lot was,...well....it was exactly what I thought it would be,and always has been! Many great memories from last year. It's hard to believe that it has already been a year! Seems like just a couple of months ago.

Thanks for the memeories everyone! Now it's getting to be the time that we plan the Summit Of Reflection!

Riffy
19th January 2007 12:58 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
glencar wrote:
I missed Maxmeister too??? Damn that Walter's!!!!

I thought you were there and i just missed you with all the craziness going on. I was across the street for a short time which was the exact period Josh showed so I missed him.

We need to do it again whether in Europe this summer with the Stones or just on our own.

Rick
19th January 2007 01:32 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Joey wrote:
***** WTF ?! *******
But I do not HAVE any children .

19th January 2007 07:06 AM
Gazza
The greatest fans in the world, in the greatest city in the world to see the greatest band in the world.

Couldnt ask for more, IMO
19th January 2007 09:02 AM
Bitch Nice job with the slide shows, good to see everyone having a good time. Meanwhile I was over at WALTER'S Bar squeezed in, it was so crowded there. You guys look comfortable and happy, and I wish I was there too!
19th January 2007 09:11 AM
Gazza I popped into Walters too to say hello to Stonesdoug, Cindy P and a couple of others.

Didnt know you then, though!
19th January 2007 10:09 AM
Joey " I think they agreed that, yes indeed, young Joey would look FINE in sequins. It's all he wears now."

20th January 2007 10:53 PM
Fiji Joe It was a pleasure meeting all you great people...a good time
26th January 2007 12:24 AM
Fiji Joe And in case I forgot to tell y'all...you're all hot!
26th January 2007 04:37 AM
Gazza
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
And in case I forgot to tell y'all...you're all hot!

even me? Oh youre not so bad yourself. It was good to see that the 'man-boobs' were all myth....
27th January 2007 06:18 PM
Fiji Joe You were the hottest of them all...I meant to tell you that, but I was too busy trying to solve the riddle as to why Max had so many remote controls...I saw but one TV...he's controling something somewhere
27th January 2007 06:25 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

even me? Oh youre not so bad yourself. It was good to see that the 'man-boobs' were all myth....

My boobs are fine, but my balls need to slinged, they dip in the toilet when I crap!
what a drag it is....
27th January 2007 08:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I meant to tell you that, but I was too busy trying to solve the riddle as to why Max had so many remote controls...I saw but one TV...he's controling something somewhere

Feej...I can't believe I found this...but I remember we were laughing so hard we had to get a pic

Not too centered, but....

LJ.

27th January 2007 08:11 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Feej...I can't believe I found this...but I remember we were laughing so hard we had to get a pic

Not too centered, but....

LJ.

is that organic vodka in that glass?
28th January 2007 12:15 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah...that was hilarious...I laugh every time I think about it...the riddle will be solved
28th January 2007 08:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Yeah...that was hilarious...I laugh every time I think about it...the riddle will be solved

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
28th January 2007 08:18 PM
Fiji Joe Thanks for the bump Joey...I was getting tired of doing it myself...it drives a certin someone crazy...not sure why...would have been interesting had you come to NYC...I picture us having to hog tie and drag you away from this guy

29th January 2007 05:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You were the hottest of them all...I meant to tell you that, but I was too busy trying to solve the riddle as to why Max had so many remote controls...I saw but one TV...he's controling something somewhere

Between this, the implants in your heads and the Kool-Aid, the Couch will never die.
29th January 2007 05:52 PM
Fiji Joe Stop stalking me from thread to thread...I'm married and have three children...your creepiness jeapordizes my family's happiness and personal safety

But, thanks for the bump lil' crackers

You're sooooooo vain...you probably think this thread is about you...don't you...don't you...don't you

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
29th January 2007 06:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
But, thanks for the bump lil' crackers

You're sooooooo vain...you probably think this thread is about you...don't you...don't you...don't you

Feeling cocky now that you got your package in the mail, Feej?

[Edited by gypsy]
29th January 2007 06:15 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Stop stalking me from thread to thread...I'm married and have three children...your creepiness jeapordizes my family's happiness and personal safety

Then try masturbating to my photos AFTER your wife goes to bed, nerdboy.
29th January 2007 06:25 PM
Fiji Joe I prefer my self-pleasure material be current...like at least from this century...and yo, I dig natural blondes...and a "lady" who knows how to dress is nice too...jean skirts are so 80s...but don't tell my grand mammy that
29th January 2007 06:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Irish wrote:

Wow - now there's a woman deserving of some respect!

...now where can I find these photos you speak of?

Lil' Gypsy?
29th January 2007 06:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Irish wrote:

Mow your lawn - I'm sick of looking at it.

Lil crackers?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
29th January 2007 06:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Between this, the implants in your heads and the Kool-Aid, the Couch will never die.

And whose 'heads' are you referring to?
29th January 2007 06:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I prefer my self-pleasure material be current...like at least from this century...and yo, I dig natural blondes...and a "lady" who knows how to dress is nice too...jean skirts are so 80s...but don't tell my grand mammy that

Oh well. You can't win 'em all.

Besides, this is probably more your style:

29th January 2007 06:30 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Blahh...she's just swatting at demons bro...leave her be...lest you draw her wrath as well
29th January 2007 06:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh well. You can't win 'em all.

Besides, this is probably more your style:

Seriously, Gyps - take this shite somewhere else. Its about as welcome as cot death.
29th January 2007 06:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I thought it was obvious.

29th January 2007 06:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I thought it was obvious.

Evidently not. You dragging me into this crap as well, now?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)