ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Schmuzzle Puzzle Return to archive
February 5th, 2005 12:54 AM
Taptrick

Anyone ever seen this before:

February 5th, 2005 08:59 AM
West 8 yes, I bought one off ebay about a year ago. I used it as part of the Stones weekend last year & again this year.
February 5th, 2005 03:46 PM
kath it's on ebay pretty often
February 6th, 2005 07:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
West 8 wrote:
yes, I bought one off ebay about a year ago. I used it as part of the Stones weekend last year & again this year.

What exactly is it?
February 6th, 2005 07:53 PM
Mottrush
I bought one of these in about 1982? I still have it! It's a puzzle that's a bit larger than the old vinyl album cover and about 300 pieces. All the pieces are exactly the same shape! On the other side of the puzzle is the classic tongue logo.

Hours of fun!!

Cheers,

Mottrush
February 6th, 2005 08:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mottrush wrote:
It's a puzzle that's a bit larger than the old vinyl album cover and about 300 pieces.

Oh,OK...thx.
February 6th, 2005 09:32 PM
Soldatti It's easy to find on the web...
February 6th, 2005 09:47 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
It's easy to find on the web...

Yes, Is easier to find than the tongue telephone! I've seen it once in the Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood