ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELP MY WALLS ARE CRUMBLING DOWN!!!...nsc Return to archive
February 4th, 2005 10:15 PM
Bloozehound ....because I'm jammin the new George Thorogood and the Destroyers 30th Anniversary Tour: LIVe DVD

no real surprises, just Thorogood doing what Thororgood does best and doing it very well ~ Rocking the house down to its foundation

A fine dvd

A+ material
February 5th, 2005 12:59 AM
beer

-
February 5th, 2005 01:10 AM
Taptrick

Beer, do I recall that this was a joke - there's no material out there like that is there?

February 5th, 2005 01:26 AM
beer i don't have the faintest idea. i just remember seeing the album in a book, so i looked for it on the net. this is what i found:

---------------------

Mick Jagger and George Thorogood doing two Chuck Berry songs.
Recorded at the Paard van Troje in the Hague (Netherlands).
Only 25 copies were made.

http://www.euronet.nl/users/ndlanker/gt/other.htm

---------------------

February 5th, 2005 01:27 AM
Bloozehound sup beerster, how ya been dude
February 5th, 2005 01:30 AM
beer Great Bloozy!

What else is on the stereo tonight?

I'm gonna watch the Stones Paris '76 video.

-
February 5th, 2005 02:18 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
beer wrote:
I'm gonna watch the Stones Paris '76 video.

badass!

quote:
beer wrote:
What else is on the stereo tonight?

well sen~or cervesa, friday nights at the house of blooze entale what I dub "bootleg theater on the back porch" plus++ strong drink & fat stogies

started the evening out with:

doug sahm and last real texas blues band live '98

then skipped over to the rawkous blues stylings of one mr Hound dog taylor's live joes place '72

spun the country jangles of the immortal Billy joel Shaver live in Italy '97

and finished off strong with the "newly" remastered version of Stones Leeds Lungs Out '71

all complements of the ever fabulous eztree bootleg connection

http://www.easytree.org/index.php
February 5th, 2005 02:50 AM
beer
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

well sen~or cervesa, friday nights at the house of blooze entale what I dub "bootleg theater on the back porch" plus++ strong drink & fat stogies

Nice!!

jeez that sounds like fun though, back porch smokin and drinkin, listenin to music. What's the temperature where you are?

too cold for that here right now.

-
February 5th, 2005 04:07 AM
Bloozehound warm that house up ole boy

if your true fuckin white trash like myself

you'l rock dat double wide on ist side with your woman to gary stewart albums pissed drunkk at 3 am ish suckin titts, pusy and all that fuckin shit

get fuckjin rowdy, boy!

February 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
beer HAhaha!!!

So it is written, so it shall be done.

The weatherman predicts a 99.9 percent chance of a hangover tomorrow. i welcome the evil little bastard.

Give me your worst, bitch!

-
February 5th, 2005 05:18 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
....because I'm jammin the new George Thorogood and the Destroyers 30th Anniversary Tour: LIVe DVD

no real surprises, just Thorogood doing what Thororgood does best and doing it very well ~ Rocking the house down to its foundation

A fine dvd

A+ material

Blozey.... you worried me pal......

hey, it must be a masterpiece.....rock'n'roll man....I like you man....you've got style.... and I like you mostly 'cause you love this George Muttafuka......maaaan, he's crazy.....I love that guy and his bunch of bastards....

Take care and tell me about the setlist of this perl!

February 5th, 2005 06:57 AM
Moonisup that's indeed a great DVD, bought it for my dad recently. I really like it!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood