ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Torn&Frayed - live by Black Crowes Return to archive
February 2nd, 2005 10:33 AM
Saint Sway live version of TORN & FRAYED is streaming live today on www.blackcrowes.com

go to the site and click on the 'online radio' to hear it

Torn And Frayed is the second song in the encore

Chris sings great on this. Great harmony vocals with his brother too.

the whole shows pretty damn amazing too
February 2nd, 2005 11:14 AM
Saint Sway  S E T   L I S T :

in addition to Torn & Frayed - heres the complete set list of the show thats streaming on todays online radio at www.blackcrowes.com

Wiser Time -> Ballad In Urgency Tease -> Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye
Thick 'N Thin
She Gave Good Sunflower
Descending
Spider In The Sugar Bowl Blues -> Nonfiction -> Space Jam -> Sloppy Drunk (Sonny Boy WIlliamson)
Blackberry
Sting Me
One Hundred Years From Now (Gram Parsons/The Byrds)
Good Friday
No Speak No Slave
- encore -
Sometimes Salvation
TORN AND FRAYED (Rolling Stones)
Remedy

enjoy!
February 2nd, 2005 09:50 PM
Make It Funky Yeeeaaahhh... But I think the previous shows packed more punch. Descending is lovely. (or as they say, "poignant"). haha .. I wasn't too keen on Spider in the Sugar Bowl.. I keep thinking its an outtake copy of Nina Simone's Sugar Bowl (blues?).

I still have yet to hear Feathers, Grinnin', T-Storm4:54,

Dude, we totally need to talk. Have you got a version of them singing the Allmans, "Stand Back" ? (of Eat A Peach)?

Cheers.
February 2nd, 2005 11:09 PM
ResidentMule hey Sway you wouldn't happen to own this show would you? its far & away the best one that I've heard on the site (at least as far as I can remember)
February 3rd, 2005 10:30 AM
Saint Sway I don't have this show. But if you go to their site and scope out the trading section on their msg board you're bound to find it. Just ask around for what you're looking for. Crowes fans are great about hooking others up.
February 3rd, 2005 09:00 PM
Lethargy Whoa, that rocks. One of the best covers I can remember by the Crowes. Rich and Chris both singing and harmonizing. Beautiful!

Thanks Sway.
February 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Soldatti It's great, good version.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood