ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why am I not redirected anymore? Return to archive
February 1st, 2005 03:34 PM
Angiegirl Everytime I post (reply), I am no longer being redirected to the board... Anyone else having this issue?
February 1st, 2005 03:40 PM
Moonisup uhh
February 1st, 2005 03:40 PM
Moonisup no
February 1st, 2005 03:42 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Angiegirl wrote:
Everytime I post (reply), I am no longer being redirected to the board... Anyone else having this issue?

Click here: www.maxlugar.com

You'll be redirected alright.

February 1st, 2005 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Everytime I post (reply), I am no longer being redirected to the board... Anyone else having this issue?

AngieGirl ...................................

******************** IMPORTANT ******************************

I need to confide in you something important and PLEASE -- Let's keep this strictly between ourselves :

I really , REALLY do believe that The MaxLugar is secretly embarrassed about the creation of his new Website .

I mean , think about it , how would YOU feel if you spent ten months getting ready for a big party and nobody showed up but a few Yahoo's who had to be dragged over there Kicking & Screaming because they felt sorry for the poor Bastard !

Developing ................like a Wet Fart !

Little Raskie ! ™

[ Edited by Timothy Robbins ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 1st, 2005 04:04 PM
Madafaka It doesn't happen to me!
February 1st, 2005 04:15 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Joey wrote:
AngieGirl ...................................

******************** IMPORTANT ******************************

I need to confide in you something important and PLEASE -- Let's keep this strictly between ourselves :

I really , REALLY do believe that The MaxLugar is secretly embarrassed about the creation of his new Website .

Joey, I always love it when men don't hide it when they're feeling hurt, so thank you for showing me your feminine side.
February 1st, 2005 04:16 PM
Angiegirl And again I wasn't redirected. What's UP with that? Damnit. And why am I alone in this. Again. Why? Why? WHY???
February 1st, 2005 04:16 PM
Madafaka Joey, I think that she call you gay...
February 1st, 2005 04:17 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
And. And why am I alone in this.

no chuck has that also! no one believes him, that he has his good side, that's the same :P hahah , almost (A)
February 1st, 2005 04:19 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Joey, I think that she call you gay...

Hey, don't put words in my mouth! You go and find your feminine side Madafaka!!!

February 1st, 2005 04:20 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
no chuck has that also! no one believes him, that he has his good side, that's the same :P hahah , almost (A)

Rik. Listen. YOU are not alone. There must be someone out there who loves Da Beard just as much as you. You stand up proud and say: I'm Rik. I love Sjuk! That's good.
February 1st, 2005 04:23 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Hey, don't put words in my mouth! You go and find your feminine side Madafaka!!!

I'm a little hairy to use skirt!

BTW, I think the problem is between your chair and your keyboard!
February 1st, 2005 04:29 PM
Angiegirl That would be my cat, sleeping on my lap? Is he the problem? Hmmm, makes sense...
February 1st, 2005 04:30 PM
Angiegirl Hey, I got forwarded again!!! Ok, problem solved!
February 1st, 2005 04:31 PM
Madafaka Smart and fast. Good mix
February 1st, 2005 04:31 PM
Moonisup I'm Rik. I love Sjuk! That's good
February 1st, 2005 04:33 PM
Angiegirl Feeling good, right Rolkie???
February 1st, 2005 04:46 PM
charlotte must have been a Dutch thing...okay Angie, everything is working now, you can go to bed!(hmmmmmmmmmmm...going to bed by yourself?????-----need some company????)
February 1st, 2005 04:50 PM
Angiegirl Why would I wanna go to bed already? It's only 22.49... I'm a night person. And I already have company, thanx
February 1st, 2005 07:38 PM
corgi37 More importantly, why isnt my photo included on the main page? Is this yet another anti-Australian thing?
February 2nd, 2005 09:10 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
More importantly, why isnt my photo included on the main page? Is this yet another anti-Australian thing?

Corgi is " THE KING !!! "
February 3rd, 2005 11:04 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Feeling good, right Rolkie???

almost every day, I think
February 3rd, 2005 11:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
More importantly, why isnt my photo included on the main page? Is this yet another anti-Australian thing?

yep!
February 3rd, 2005 12:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Why am I not redirected anymore?

Angie, honey if you need directions or redirections just come to Voodoo I will be willing to direct and redirect you whenever you want
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood