ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 - 'Vertigo Tour' Tickets: Latest News Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 7th, 2005 06:56 AM
albert Bruce Springsteen en Paul McCartney didn't sell out in Holland.

A last minute ticket on the black market in front of the stadium was sold for 25 euro's. (field ticket!)

Just walked in and in 10 minutes had a very goos spot in front of the stage!

don't see thi happen with the Stones concerts though.
February 7th, 2005 11:30 AM
Joey " .......with the bulk of shows being concentrated in major urban areas where they can get enough people to see them and they could play maybe 3-5 arena shows in a week or more, such as New York, Chicago, LA, Philadelphia, Toronto, Omaha etc. "

Gazza ......................

You make Joey giggle !

February 7th, 2005 12:16 PM
Gazza ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (Marchese/Santos)

Especially for you
I wanna let you know what I was going through
All the time we were apart
I thought of you
You were in my heart
My love never changed
I still feel the same

Especially for you
I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too
And if dreams were wings, you know
I would have flown to you
To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that I'm next to you

No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I've got to say
It's all because of you

(CHORUS)
And now we're back together, together
I wanna show you my heart is oh so true
And all the love I have is
Especially for you

Especially for you
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How I'm certain that our love was meant to be
You changed my life
You showed me the way
And now that I'm next to you

I've waited long enough to find you
I wanna put all the hurt behind you
And I wanna bring out all the love inside you, oh and

(CHORUS)

You were in my heart
My love never changed
No more dreaming about tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
I've got to say
It's all because of you

February 7th, 2005 12:41 PM
Jaxx i turned down 6 pairs of u2 tix on friday for their second april show at the denver pepsi center. they wanted 160 dollars plus another 20 dollars in convenience charges for lousy seats--i pulled level 1 clear across the arena from the stage, and level 3 tix at that price. can afford it, but why go if you can't even catch a glimpse of the band for that price! they created a ticket buying system that allowed out of state ticketbrokers/scalpers to grab the lions share of decent seats. 49 dollar nose bleed behind the stage seats were going for 400 bucks shortly after the first show sold out in 10 min and the 160 dollar tix were going for 1000.

heck, the first time i saw U2 was at red rocks and they were filming the concert for their "under a blood red sky" video. it was a foggy rainy night and 2 of the 3 opening bands didn't want to play in the rain. woosies! only twisted sister came out to play their set. so as a result, not only did we see u2 do a stunning performance at red rocks on that evening,(if you've seen that concert video, you know what i mean) we got to see them AGAIN an evening or 2 later (so their woosie openers could play) at the then mcnichols arena. 2 for 1 basically--and i'm thinking it was a 15 dollar ticket, if that.

nope, the only band i pay THAT kind of money for is THE STONES. shit i can buy 4 tickets to the see "the dead" for 200 bucks.
[Edited by Jaxx]
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood