ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cher Set to End 'Farewell Tour' in L.A. (NSC) Return to archive
February 1st, 2005 07:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Cher Set to End 'Farewell Tour' in L.A.

LOS ANGELES - After three years and 3,000 costume changes, Cher says she's bringing her long-running "Farewell" tour to an end and hanging up her life on the road for good.

"I have lots more things I want to do in my career ... but as far as ever going on the road again, this is it," the pop diva said through a spokeswoman Monday.

Cher's "Farewell Never Can Say Goodbye Tour" is scheduled to wrap up April 30 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, where the singer first performed 40 years ago with former husband Sonny Bono.

Cher, 58, says she's got other projects planned after the end of her 300-plus date tour.

The songstress known for gems like "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves," "Believe," and "If I Could Turn Back Time" says she's considering recording a new album and doing a movie musical, among other film and television projects.

Tickets for the Hollywood Bowl show go on sale Feb. 7.
February 1st, 2005 08:22 AM
egon only the 1st of february and already great news!
February 1st, 2005 09:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
egon wrote:
only the 1st of february and already great news!

LOL. The only thing I really found at all interesting about this news was the 3000 costume changes. I mean can you imagine seeing 3000 pics of Cher in all those wild costumes? I can't.
February 1st, 2005 11:21 AM
Gazza could be worse - you could see her WITHOUT them.

I find it very hard to take her seriously, knowing that when looking at her face, youre basically looking at what used to be her arse
February 2nd, 2005 03:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]Gazza wrote:
>could be worse - you could see her WITHOUT them.<

Well I do every day. I've got a nude-personally autographed-photo-poster of Cher. I'll sell it to you cheap. It has great sentimental value to me but I need the money.

February 2nd, 2005 04:59 PM
Gazza what year is it from? That might make a considerable difference!
February 2nd, 2005 05:05 PM
glencar goodbye cher. We knew you too much, honey./
February 2nd, 2005 05:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
what year is it from? That might make a considerable difference!

2015. Granny Does dallas.
February 2nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
goodbye cher. We knew you too much, honey./

Really, just another notch on the old belt.
February 2nd, 2005 08:05 PM
mac_daddy cher sucks.

_____

hey ttm - what the hell is going on in your avatar..?

[Edited by mac_daddy]
February 3rd, 2005 02:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

hey ttm - what the hell is going on in your avatar..?

Oh. Just my way of doing pennance (silly huh?)for all those years I laughed at him.
February 3rd, 2005 02:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh maybe I misunderstood the question. What's going on IN the picture itself? I suppose David is setting up the foundation for a good time.
February 3rd, 2005 06:22 PM
chris girard I saw her and she puts on a good show, you get your money's worth. I enjoyed her and my date really liked her a lot and she was very thankful after the concert!
February 3rd, 2005 07:07 PM
mac_daddy maybe i am blind, ttm - who is that..?
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood