ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Raise A Drink for Iraqi Voters Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 4th, 2005 10:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Oh, and if you go to above web site be cautious of any add promising paid money for surveys....scam

Hey Tappie? Did you see telecaster taking shots at my job? That was pretty mean of him, wasn't it?

Man, I'm racking my brains, but I can't remember anyone on this board ever taking shots at someone putting in an honest 40.

That would be un-American wouldn't it, Tappie? Taking shots at what someone does all day to feed their family and get ahead?

God, I hope I've never done that. Frankly, I think doing something like that might be un-American. It might even be gay.

Does anyone know what telecaster's job is?
February 4th, 2005 11:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
greedo wrote:
pull my finger, sirmoonie

Sorry, just saw this one. Truly a great post. Nailed me on that one whoever you are.
February 4th, 2005 11:18 PM
Taptrick

apologies moonie - point taken

February 4th, 2005 11:33 PM
sirmoonie Don't apologize to me, Tappie.

Unless you have a job.

Then you might have to answer to telecaster.

Tappie, do you know what telecaster does for a living, by the way? He's been reading this thread for two days now, and won't cop to what he does for a living.

Thats kinda weird. I mean, does he think that other people on this board would be so fucked as to denigrate what he spends his days doing?

Only some kind of fucking dickhead would do that.
February 4th, 2005 11:48 PM
Taptrick
Moonie ya got me guessing. I'm thinking maybe tele does surveys on the net but not quite sure. If so I would only wonder how. The only reason I posted the comment about the survey thing was because when I saw the add on the link I posted I just wanted to check it out to ensure anyone clicking on the ad after I sent them to the link wouldn't be misled - and what do you know...page not available. So I shortened the URL address and it took me to a company wanting $40. I checked out the company and saw a lot of complaints about lost money with no return. All of the internet traffic I saw was from people complaining they couldn't even make $100 total. Yeah I gotta job, I'm Air Force at Mirmamar MCAS moving soon to Edwards AFB. So I do that, listen to Stones, play my guitar and try to enjoy San Diego before I have to leave, and try to keep the Ms Taptrick happy....and I think the vote will go down in history as an Islamic turning point.
[Edited by Taptrick]
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood