ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Pirámide del Sol - Teotihuacan, México Febrero de 1998
© Sergio Mimbrera
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Raise A Drink for Iraqi Voters Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 31st, 2005 12:53 AM
The Wick Sirmoonie, you really are quite the intellect aren't you? The only thing good I can say about you is that at least you are an open bigot, other than that, you are an absolute weapon. Others on this board share different opinions, but still manage to stay civil most of the time, yet you are the epitome of a racist loser. You were born with a very small penis so you take it out on Muslims today. If you were around when Martin Luther King was alive, it would have been African Americans. You are some computer geek who never got any girls in school, and who sits at home and wails away on that elevator button you call a penis. You think that being a Stones fan hides your inadequacies. Quick wake up call: listening to the Stones doesn't hide the fact that you lead a pathetic hateful life.
January 31st, 2005 01:12 AM
The Wick Incidentally, if you don't know what "tosser" means, go and ask an English friend. Oh, I forgot, you don't have any friends. You probably still live with your mother. By the way, give her my best and let me know if she wants me to visit her again when little Sirmoonie has gone to bed. I'll cook breakfast for you in the morning.
January 31st, 2005 01:34 AM
Barney Fife A big "Fuck You" to the terrorists!
January 31st, 2005 01:49 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Sirmoonie, you really are quite the intellect aren't you? The only thing good I can say about you is that at least you are an open bigot, other than that, you are an absolute weapon. Others on this board share different opinions, but still manage to stay civil most of the time, yet you are the epitome of a racist loser. You were born with a very small penis so you take it out on Muslims today. If you were around when Martin Luther King was alive, it would have been African Americans. You are some computer geek who never got any girls in school, and who sits at home and wails away on that elevator button you call a penis. You think that being a Stones fan hides your inadequacies. Quick wake up call: listening to the Stones doesn't hide the fact that you lead a pathetic hateful life.

Conjo, conjo, conjo there Wickie! Me and the niggies don't get along? That would be quite the surprise to some of my bleeds.

What is a "racist"? Isn't it someone who dislikes another person or group of human beings based upon genetic characteristics that they are, by definition, incapable of changing (assuming they even wanted to)?

Explain to me why I am a "racist." Then explain why its okay for you to say what you did about my mother.
January 31st, 2005 02:31 AM
Poplar
quote:
greedo wrote:
pull my finger, sirmoonie

about the best post ever.... nice to meet you Greedo. sorry about that business at mos eisley.
January 31st, 2005 02:48 AM
gypsymofo60 A democratic election?????????????????????? Iraq couldn't host a fart in a bog if had dysentery.
January 31st, 2005 03:24 AM
Mr. Rock & Roll

Too much Fox news and "brain washing" stuff like that...it's all about the dollars (billions of them), and i think G.W Bush really don't give a shit about Irak or the country's democracy, all he cares about is the business (specifically the Oil business) that this invasion really is.

The year before Bush was elected the U.S imported more than 50% of the total oil consumed, and he has admitted that dealing with the "energy crisis" was one of his main tasks as a president......BINGO!!..it's no mistery that this was his golden chance to adress that issue, wasn't it? ... assuring the availability of the huge iraqui Oil reserves and in the process selling the idea of "giving freedom to the poor iraqui nation"...idea that few countries around the world Really bought.
January 31st, 2005 04:28 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Mr. Rock & Roll wrote:

Too much Fox news and "brain washing" stuff like that...it's all about the dollars (billions of them), and i think G.W Bush really don't give a shit about Irak or the country's democracy, all he cares about is the business (specifically the Oil business) that this invasion really is.

The year before Bush was elected the U.S imported more than 50% of the total oil consumed, and he has admitted that dealing with the "energy crisis" was one of his main tasks as a president......BINGO!!..it's no mistery that this was his golden chance to adress that issue, wasn't it? ... assuring the availability of the huge iraqui Oil reserves and in the process selling the idea of "giving freedom to the poor iraqui nation"...idea that few countries around the world Really bought.

Well I'm not American, but the world is the way it is. FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W@hat would you have America, or The West do? Listen Cock! without exploitation of the raggers you wouldn't be listening to your music dude. THINK ABOUT IT!
January 31st, 2005 08:09 AM
Riffhard Gee I am shocked by all the cynics here. Not really. However,some of you are too funny. Let's check out what has just transpired inside Iraq shall we?

1.-Many in the world said that the Middle East,and by extention arab muslims,could not handle democracy.

Well,judging by the fact that over 60% of the eligble Iraqi population showed up to vote in their first democractic election in over fifty years I'd say that that very rascist argument is dead. Hell,they were facing loss of life and limb and they still voted in a considerably larger percentage than Americans did! The closest that we came to violence was some putz democrats slashing tires on over fifty republican party cars!

How about this stupid argument?

2.-Bush is only in it for the oil!!!

ROTFLMAO!! That's all I can say to this stupid canard. To date how much money has the USA made from Iraqi oil? Answer. Not one red cent. In fact the USA has spent hundreds of millions on the security of the oil fields and infrastructure. Did you not check out the oil prices this summer? I find it very funny that many cynics love to use this stupid argument,yet they never say a goddamned word about the fact that all of the countries that voted against the war in the UN Security Council were on the take under the table from Saddam. For what? That's right kids,OIL!!! Oil contracts to be more precise. Bush never made hundreds of millions from Iraqi oil illeagaly,but at least three of the countries who claimed "moral clarity" with regards to the Iraq War did just that! So it's not only a safe bet,but it's the truth. The reason that some contries did not want this war to happen was because THEY would lose the oil contracts! Deal with that truth and get back to me on how Bush is only in it for the oil.

Here's a another fact for the libs and the rest of the "Bush haters" to chew on.

3.-"We must move the date of the election!","These people are not ready!","Hundreds,if not thousands,will die in the streets on election day!"

Once again all of these arguments fell flat! Again,over 60% of eligible Iraqis showed up! Also 93% of Iraqi nationals voted around the world!! Ninty three per cent!! My God these people were starving for all those cornball things that Moonie is so skeptical about. Namely,freedom,liberty,self governance,and last,but far from least,democracy!

God these folks hate it so much that Bush may have been right all along! So far it would appear that Bush is right and the naysayers are,well,wrong!

There will be continued violence to be sure,but the Iraqis spoke with one voice yesterday and renounced the terrorists! That's a good thing folks! Be happy! This hatered of Bush has blinded you guys to the very real progress that is happening throughout the Middle East.

That does kind of say it all!

Riffhard
January 31st, 2005 08:51 AM
Fiji Joe Does anyone else think that Wick is Stone Jr?...let's see, it's been about two years...he would just be starting junior high and going through his awkward, zit-faced wet-dream phase...surely now you can understand his anger...poor little guy is confused...he's probably going around telling everyone he's a Beatles fan now just to be different...rebellious...bless his little heart
January 31st, 2005 09:10 AM
The Wick Shakespeare, I also used the word "bigot" to describe you. Remove yourself from the parochial and backward world you live in and, then, you might understand. I used racist intentionally because if you scratch the surface of anyone who has such open hatred towards a group of people, in this case Muslims, he/she has all sorts of hatred towards others for their genetic makeup. By the way, that bit about your "bleeds,"- not very witty. I expected better from you, well actually I didn't. Understand that the Stones have fans around the world with different backgrounds and nationalities. I, like other Stones' fans, am Muslim. Hence, when you want to start getting offensive, your mother is fair game.

We, who know more about the situation of peoples' lives in the Muslim world than little Sirmoonie who lives with his Mom and has never left the backwater he lives in, don't believe the numerous despotic governments are made up of true Muslims. Yet it's funny, you and a few other bigots, are the only people here who remind me of their ignorance and fascist beliefs. This is thread is getting far too political, so please don't give me your uneducated garbage about the people rising up, and by them not doing so, they are responsible. Oh, I forgot, that would actually mean you have the ability to think and possess some form of logic (however uninformed, ignorant, and bigoted it might be).

We post on something called the World Wide Web. Since you are such a wordsmith, go look up world in dictionary, it might help you find your first girlfriend in life- oh, and since you love words so much, girlfriend does not mean what you pay for when wanking makes you so depressed that you have to go and purchase your entertainment.

On a totally seperate topic, and this is for everyone else, it's time Parachute Woman and Sway get dusted off for the tour.
January 31st, 2005 09:15 AM
The Wick Fiji: oooooohhhhh, what a comeback; touche. How can I respond to such wits? Don't you have any originality? You must be in the same masturbating small penis society that Sirmoonie is President of. If you took five minutes away from your wanking, you might be able to come up with a good response.
January 31st, 2005 09:51 AM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Seriously, how old are some of you guys? What did you do when you were growing up? Play Risk and watch cartoons with your mommies all day long?

1,500 and counting U.S. and British soldiers have died in this war, that's SOLE purpose was to prevent further threats to the West. I was ALL for it at the time, as were most. I'd have done a lot more planning, and picked a better target, but what the fuck - Iraq is where we ended up. The ONLY question now is whether we were lied to, misled, misinformed, mismanaged, or just dumb. My guess is a mix of mismanaged with a bit of misinformed.

Bottom line: a multi-hundred BILLION dollar cluster-fuck, that is currently tying up WELL over half the available U.S. military in a police action dedicated to chasing a bunch of bandits around in the Iraqi desert, at a time when they could be doing something of actual value.

Listening to you twits come up with this Monday morning goofball shit about "freedom" and being all jack-assed-jizzed up because some fucking Islamic idiots "voted" today is just demeaning to everything our troops did and everything they died for. You should all be very ashamed of yourselves.

Just my two. Is I be wrong? Tell me why. Explain it in like real, real simple terms, because obviously I'm not as smarterer as you be is and stuff.

P.S. Can some fucking geeky twerp post more pictures of poor subjugated Iraqi women covered from head to toe in black cloth? And then talk shit about freedom and liberty? That would be cool? Hell Yeah!

"Help me, help help me, Ronnie!"

Moonie you should be a rock critic: Criticize everything and offer nothing

It must be easy when you have all the answers like you do

You criticize "Monday morning quarterbacks" but the first thing you do is play Monday morning quarterback and tell us what you would have and would not have done (now that you have all the post invasion facts). Hypocriscy defined.

"1,500 and counting U.S. and British soldiers have died in this war". So true. Freedom is never free and never has been. Your point?

"Bottom line: a multi-hundred BILLION dollar cluster-fuck, that is currently tying up WELL over half the available U.S. military"

Moonie you need to stay off the Michael Moore website.
This operation isn't using 1/10th of our Navy and isn't
using 1/10th of our Air Force. It isn't even using half of our ground troops. Where did you get your facts again?

"The ONLY question now is whether we were lied to, misled, misinformed, mismanaged, or just dumb. My guess is a mix of mismanaged with a bit of misinformed"

Moonie I am sure you haven't read the Iraqi War Resolution
#114 that Congress passed. Aren't you a lawyer, give it a lookover once. Something about violation of 1991 Cease Fire is mentioned.
http://www.yourcongress.com/ViewArticle.asp?article_id=2686

"P.S. Can some fucking geeky twerp post more pictures of poor subjugated Iraqi women covered from head to toe in black cloth? And then talk shit about freedom and liberty?"

Moonie what is it that you, Bin Laden, Ted Kennedy & al Zarqawi have against people voting? Can you explain it in like real, real simple terms cause we all ain't as smart as you loyers be

"geeky twerp?" Aren't you the one that went to Chicago and sat in your hotel room alone?

You don't actually do court cases do you? I mean the kind where you get up and make your case in front of a judge and/or jury?

I didn't think so

January 31st, 2005 09:59 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Fiji: oooooohhhhh, what a comeback; touche. How can I respond to such wits? Don't you have any originality? You must be in the same masturbating small penis society that Sirmoonie is President of. If you took five minutes away from your wanking, you might be able to come up with a good response.

just look at that vitriol...ya'll know this cat ain't ever been laid
January 31st, 2005 11:50 AM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Seriously, how old are some of you guys? What did you do when you were growing up? Play Risk and watch cartoons with your mommies all day long?

1,500 and counting U.S. and British soldiers have died in this war, that's SOLE purpose was to prevent further threats to the West. I was ALL for it at the time, as were most. I'd have done a lot more planning, and picked a better target, but what the fuck - Iraq is where we ended up. The ONLY question now is whether we were lied to, misled, misinformed, mismanaged, or just dumb. My guess is a mix of mismanaged with a bit of misinformed.

Bottom line: a multi-hundred BILLION dollar cluster-fuck, that is currently tying up WELL over half the available U.S. military in a police action dedicated to chasing a bunch of bandits around in the Iraqi desert, at a time when they could be doing something of actual value.

Listening to you twits come up with this Monday morning goofball shit about "freedom" and being all jack-assed-jizzed up because some fucking Islamic idiots "voted" today is just demeaning to everything our troops did and everything they died for. You should all be very ashamed of yourselves.

Just my two. Is I be wrong? Tell me why. Explain it in like real, real simple terms, because obviously I'm not as smarterer as you be is and stuff.

P.S. Can some fucking geeky twerp post more pictures of poor subjugated Iraqi women covered from head to toe in black cloth? And then talk shit about freedom and liberty? That would be cool? Hell Yeah!

"Help me, help help me, Ronnie!"

Is your word for freedom, Poontang?
January 31st, 2005 12:04 PM
Jumacfly Hi guys

it's still very hot here!!
Ju
January 31st, 2005 12:05 PM
LadyJane Just one look at this thread and it's clear what is wrong with this world............MEN and your goddamn testasterone!!!!!!! Look at how you carry on.

I'd make the damn transition if I didn't like you so damn much!!!

LJ.
January 31st, 2005 12:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Just one look at this thread and it's clear what is wrong with this world............MEN and your goddamn testasterone!!!!!!! Look at how you carry on.

I'd make the damn transition if I didn't like you so damn much!!!

LJ.

I beg to disagree LJ. Men will say "fuck you" and "fuck you too" and be done with it. LOL

It is the women, women who harbor long smoldering resentments and pettyness which festers from within like the rust on a '76 Monte Carlo that cause the problems.LOL

"Fuck you will ya Gazza" is a prime example. Those two are best buds now. LOL

(Note the LOL's)

But I could be wrong
[Edited by telecaster]
January 31st, 2005 12:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
telecaster wrote:

It is the women, women who harbor long smoldering resentments and pettyness which festers from within like the rust on a '76 Monte Carlo that cause the problems.

I'm sensing a bad experience or two or TEN, Mr Tele

Yeah...WE can be pretty bad....but I don't see you as a candidate for Howe military just yet!!!

LJ.

January 31st, 2005 01:09 PM
The Wick
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

just look at that vitriol...ya'll know this cat ain't ever been laid

You are a joke. People who get laid don't talk about it because they don't have the time, unlike you. I love how you drop these little lines Keith Richards uses: "Bless his heart." "Cat." Very original. Sorry to reveal the truth to you, but you're not hip because you drop words like that, and people like you are the same all over the world: you can only hide behind computer screens and pretend you're tough. Get a life and get a girl. I just want to let you know that in case you want to continue this, I won't respond anymore because you simply are not worth it. This board is about the Stones and not your numerous shortcomings.
January 31st, 2005 02:03 PM
gimmekeef Glad the Iraqis were able to vote.Nobody inc CNN has even bothered to inform us of who/what etc they were choosing and what the implications of those choices may be.If it was truly a free election then Saddam would have been on the ballot (and got wiped out hopefully) but since he has not been charged nor convicted of a crime why was he not on ballot?.That would be true democracy...
January 31st, 2005 02:25 PM
Dan Well, we know Saddam wasn't on the ballot, but do any of us know yet who actually was? I am trying to remain optimistic about the outcome, but since I also felt our leaders misled all along the way about their true intentions, optimism is quite difficult to maintain.

And here is a little flashback:

U.S. ENCOURAGED BY VIETNAM VOTE; Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror

"United States officials were surprised and heartened today at the size of turnout in South Vietnam's presidential election despite a Vietcong terrorist campaign to disrupt the voting." (New York Times, September 4, 1967)

full article available by purchase only

January 31st, 2005 02:31 PM
Joey [quote]Dan wrote:

And here is a little flashback:

U.S. ENCOURAGED BY VIETNAM VOTE; Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror

"United States officials were surprised and heartened today at the size of turnout in South Vietnam's presidential election despite a Vietcong terrorist campaign to disrupt the voting." (New York Times, September 4, 1967)

/quote]

Bless You Dan

Here is another Flashback from January 1st , 1968 :

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101680105,00.html

Developing .....................................

" Bob Woodward hints there MIGHT be something sinister going on inside the Bushie43 White House that we do not know about .............YET ! , Ronnie ! "

Cass Elliot !
January 31st, 2005 03:16 PM
Fiji Joe Wick are you serious?...really?...because you're starting to remind me a lot of JB...I mean with all the crap that spews from your mouth and your unwavering belief that you are the smartest one on this board

As for intelligent remarks regarding this issue...you're about two years too late...I don't seem to recall you offering any opinions during the countless times this topic or related topics were discussed...and you want to criticize Maxy, Sir Moonie or myself?...nothing I hate worse than a Monday morning Kissinger...

Man up and meet me at Maxy's political board...that's the Rocks Off equivalent to "taking it outside".
February 1st, 2005 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Man up and meet me at Maxy's political board...

Man Up ...........?!?!

MAN UP ...........?!?!?!

Pleeeaase ... I think I will give those gay internet sites like Lugar's the " skip " .

February 4th, 2005 01:24 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Moonie you should be a rock critic: Criticize everything and offer nothing

It must be easy when you have all the answers like you do

You criticize "Monday morning quarterbacks" but the first thing you do is play Monday morning quarterback and tell us what you would have and would not have done (now that you have all the post invasion facts). Hypocriscy defined.

"1,500 and counting U.S. and British soldiers have died in this war". So true. Freedom is never free and never has been. Your point?

"Bottom line: a multi-hundred BILLION dollar cluster-fuck, that is currently tying up WELL over half the available U.S. military"

Moonie you need to stay off the Michael Moore website.
This operation isn't using 1/10th of our Navy and isn't
using 1/10th of our Air Force. It isn't even using half of our ground troops. Where did you get your facts again?

"The ONLY question now is whether we were lied to, misled, misinformed, mismanaged, or just dumb. My guess is a mix of mismanaged with a bit of misinformed"

Moonie I am sure you haven't read the Iraqi War Resolution
#114 that Congress passed. Aren't you a lawyer, give it a lookover once. Something about violation of 1991 Cease Fire is mentioned.
http://www.yourcongress.com/ViewArticle.asp?article_id=2686

"P.S. Can some fucking geeky twerp post more pictures of poor subjugated Iraqi women covered from head to toe in black cloth? And then talk shit about freedom and liberty?"

Moonie what is it that you, Bin Laden, Ted Kennedy & al Zarqawi have against people voting? Can you explain it in like real, real simple terms cause we all ain't as smart as you loyers be

"geeky twerp?" Aren't you the one that went to Chicago and sat in your hotel room alone?

You don't actually do court cases do you? I mean the kind where you get up and make your case in front of a judge and/or jury?

I didn't think so

Sorry to dredge this insipid, juvenile political post up from page two, where it should have been buried from day one.

Can't respond to all this stupid shit, but telecaster's stuck out as usual, because he's said each and every one of those statements at least twenty times now, whenever he feels someone is critizing George Walker Bush III. He REALLY doesn't like it when you do that.

Get some new material, boy! Be more Maxlugarish!

You know damn well I'll get some new stuff. Every fucking time, moonshine.

Better yet answer some of my real questions. I mean without shit like "freedom is never free" - did you sit up all fucking night thinking that up? Get out of here! Is it really true? Quote some Churchill for me ya dopey fuck, then I'll really be convinced that your personal savior Dubyah is a genius!

BTW, I "actually do court cases" of the "the kind where you get up and make your case in front of a judge and/or jury." In fact, thats what I was doing the last four days. For the big boys, up in corporate.

But I can't for the life of me see why that would matter at all to what you were trying to type. Curious attempt at a cheap shot, though, considering what little I know or ever thought to care about you to this point. NOW I CARE. What is it that you do for a living, telecaster? Share it with us. Tell us what you do all day, telecaster.

Tell Rocks Off what you do for a living, telecaster.

======
P.S. I have no idea what this is about: ""geeky twerp?" Aren't you the one that went to Chicago and sat in your hotel room alone?"

You might be talking about what your fellow retard SDH did in Cleveland. I don't know. I just don't fucking know. He did say he was gay, just in case that helps.....
February 4th, 2005 02:07 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Shakespeare, I also used the word "bigot" to describe you. Remove yourself from the parochial and backward world you live in and, then, you might understand. I used racist intentionally because if you scratch the surface of anyone who has such open hatred towards a group of people, in this case Muslims, he/she has all sorts of hatred towards others for their genetic makeup. By the way, that bit about your "bleeds,"- not very witty. I expected better from you, well actually I didn't. Understand that the Stones have fans around the world with different backgrounds and nationalities. I, like other Stones' fans, am Muslim. Hence, when you want to start getting offensive, your mother is fair game.

We, who know more about the situation of peoples' lives in the Muslim world than little Sirmoonie who lives with his Mom and has never left the backwater he lives in, don't believe the numerous despotic governments are made up of true Muslims. Yet it's funny, you and a few other bigots, are the only people here who remind me of their ignorance and fascist beliefs. This is thread is getting far too political, so please don't give me your uneducated garbage about the people rising up, and by them not doing so, they are responsible. Oh, I forgot, that would actually mean you have the ability to think and possess some form of logic (however uninformed, ignorant, and bigoted it might be).

We post on something called the World Wide Web. Since you are such a wordsmith, go look up world in dictionary, it might help you find your first girlfriend in life- oh, and since you love words so much, girlfriend does not mean what you pay for when wanking makes you so depressed that you have to go and purchase your entertainment.

Stevens, I notice you're drawing some distinction between Muslims and Islamics. What is it? Please explain without trite comments about my mother, first time I got laid, girlfriends or lack of, wanking, etc.

That said, Islam is a FUCKED ideology and culture - among other things its been de-humanizing women for centuries now and digging its own hole in the ground for the same period of time. Little girls raised in what I think you believe life on earth was created for have no future at all, except abject humility and violence towards them.

Islam is all about the removal of those who don't follow its demented standards, and it has finally fermented to the top like Germany did in the last century. Western styled democracies and Islam cannot co-exist. Western civilization is currently at war with Islam and all its subsidiaries. That war will carry on long beyond the superficial glee that the Iraq elections have brought to people who ironically ultimately have absolutely no interest in them to begin with.

Weird ass fucking thread, The Wick, telecaster, and bin Laden all united.

Check it out my bleeds (original sirmoonie content).
February 4th, 2005 02:11 AM
Taptrick
Somebody wrote: "Bottom line: a multi-hundred BILLION dollar cluster-fuck, that is currently tying up WELL over half the available U.S. military ..."

It's close to half but well under with a 15,000 drop announced today.

February 4th, 2005 02:15 AM
Taptrick

sorry - imae wouldn't xfer. Here's the link if you would like to see where the 560,000 troops from nations around the world are deployed to: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/deploy.htm
February 4th, 2005 02:23 AM
Taptrick

Oh, and if you go to above web site be cautious of any add promising paid money for surveys....scam
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood