ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Coliseo de San Juan, Purto Rico - February 11, 2006
© Javier J. Freytes, "El Nuevo Día" with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the kids liked it Return to archive
February 7th, 2006 08:22 PM
fna69 mostly everyone at my school liked the stones performance. Said the guitars were fucked, but liked the overall just of it. As for record sales, you gotta remember we are living in a Ipod/itunes world now, and i'm sure there performance will spark people to at least add SMU or Satisfaction to their ipod playlist. I know todays teens get alot of shit for music they listen to, but alot of them have stones stuff on there ipods. Sure they dont know what year or album the song is from, but hey, at least they are trying.
February 7th, 2006 08:41 PM
Mel Belli You're probably right... For all the crap they get for not properly appreciating the long-player, the teens I know listen to a lot of good music. And a lot of crap, to be sure. But so did I.
[Edited by Mel Belli]
February 7th, 2006 08:57 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
fna69 wrote:
mostly everyone at my school liked the stones performance. Said the guitars were fucked, but liked the overall just of it. As for record sales, you gotta remember we are living in a Ipod/itunes world now, and i'm sure there performance will spark people to at least add SMU or Satisfaction to their ipod playlist. I know todays teens get alot of shit for music they listen to, but alot of them have stones stuff on there ipods. Sure they dont know what year or album the song is from, but hey, at least they are trying.

Im 16 and have all the albums and know what year their from.
February 7th, 2006 09:11 PM
The Eggman Also havefta wonder if Aaron Neville's stocks went up too!

February 7th, 2006 09:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
Also havefta wonder if Aaron Neville's stocks went up too!

it did not
February 7th, 2006 09:50 PM
pdog It's nothing new for a majority of teens to be into songs and not albums...
God bless the exceptions !!!
We know what demographic has been buying singles since the 50's, no?
February 7th, 2006 09:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
The Eggman wrote:

I have often wondered how much Aaron could get for his mole on Ebay? I gotta think he could get more than Micheal Jackson's rubber nose tip sold for last year.

Riffy
February 8th, 2006 05:07 AM
Prodigal Son
quote:
The Eggman wrote:

To quote a song he sings on, They musta put voodoo on him (nice outfit, big boy!)
February 8th, 2006 09:42 AM
gimmekeef Aretha was checkin out that mole.Might have thought it was a moon pie to eat!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)