ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Coliseo de San Juan, Purto Rico - February 11, 2006
© Javier J. Freytes, "El Nuevo Día" with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Tree : "Vaults pt.1" - Details here Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 20th, 2006 07:39 PM
Paranoid_Android 2 of my leaves have flaked out and are not returning emails/snailmail addys...what is the correct tree-etiquette?
January 20th, 2006 08:51 PM
UptownBedbug They contact you/leafs contact branches
January 21st, 2006 07:48 AM
Nellcote Paranoid, see pm...
January 22nd, 2006 08:58 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ok..heres how this 'tree' works, folks

You can sign up for this tree from now until midnight UK time on Saturday 17th December (thats 7 pm ET in the US)

This is a 5-CD set

If you wish to sign up for this 'tree' ,please do NOT do so by replying below this post - the ONLY method is to send an e-mail to me at [email protected] before the closing date for sign ups. You must be a "Rocks off" registered user to participate.

Please enclose with your e-mail :

1. your Rocks off screen name
2. your e-mail address for any correspondence
3. country of residence (please also add your STATE if you live in the USA)
4. Whether you wish to be a branch or a leaf. If you wish to be a branch,please state how many leaves you would be willing to make copies for.

After you sign-up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from me within 48 hours (usually within 24 hours)

After the deadline has passed,I will e-mail the tree structure to everyone who has signed up. It will be organised on a regional basis. As much as possible, you will be getting your discs from someone in your own region.

This collection will also be offered as a Bit Torrent on the Rocks Off torrent site within the next few weeks if you wish to use that method for obtaining it.

By signing up for this tree, you are doing so on the strict understanding that you do NOT re-sell these recordings for any personal gain. Anyone who does so will be banned from taking part in future trees. The whole purpose of this project is to share the music with other fans and NOT to make money by selling bootlegs. If you're a collector who sells CD's or CDR's, please do NOT register for this tree. Thanks

Gaz. My brother is interested in this. Could you contact me over e-mail? We gotta do a tradish thing........Thanks.
January 22nd, 2006 10:34 PM
zonked77 This is a very very cool idea.
Is this idea something that is exclusive to Rocks Off?

Too bad it's past the deadline on this one, I would've participated.

Tiffani
January 23rd, 2006 04:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
2 of my leaves have flaked out and are not returning emails/snailmail addys...what is the correct tree-etiquette?

forget about them. They have no obligations to anyone and as they are supposed to initiate contact with you, you arent obliged to keep chasing after them

Thanks for your help
January 23rd, 2006 10:31 PM
UptownBedbug
quote:
zonked77 wrote:
This is a very very cool idea.
Is this idea something that is exclusive to Rocks Off?

Too bad it's past the deadline on this one, I would've participated.

Tiffani

Tiffani PM me
January 24th, 2006 04:48 PM
ahgrro
quote:
Gazza wrote:
just a mistake on Marko's part when he burned the CD

The full song follows. Feel free to edit it out if you need to

I can't find the full song on the tracker. When will it be available?
January 24th, 2006 09:06 PM
mike1061 Does anybody have detailed info on what is on this set?
I googled everything I could think of, and checked the stones site I know of, with no answers.
Thanks Mike
January 24th, 2006 09:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
mike1061 wrote:
Does anybody have detailed info on what is on this set?
I googled everything I could think of, and checked the stones site I know of, with no answers.
Thanks Mike

its not listed on any other Stones site as its not a commercial bootleg - its a fan-made compilation

The first post on this thread gives you the track-listing and I've posted links to the artwork
January 24th, 2006 09:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
ahgrro wrote:

I can't find the full song on the tracker. When will it be available?

when I said "the full song follows", I meant its the next song on the CD
January 25th, 2006 05:17 PM
ahgrro Thanks Gazza
January 26th, 2006 09:33 PM
mike1061
quote:
Gazza wrote:

its not listed on any other Stones site as its not a commercial bootleg - its a fan-made compilation

The first post on this thread gives you the track-listing and I've posted links to the artwork

Thanks for the reply.
I like to keep better details than just song titles.
Thanks again, Mike
January 27th, 2006 03:23 PM
Trey Krimsin Got my CDs in the mail on Wednesday. I'm in the middle of the fourth CD now, and I must say that the set has been great. I've gotta give thanks to Marko, Gazza, and my branch Nellcote for making this happen.

One more thing, what's the situation on the next two discs of unreleased songs?
January 27th, 2006 04:21 PM
marko Do you really want that 2nd part?I´ve been doing really
something else than music.....i allready forgot this.LOL
January 27th, 2006 04:44 PM
Old No. 7 Is there still a chance to check in ???
January 27th, 2006 05:12 PM
Gazza LOL...the sign up closed six weeks ago..I have to have a closing date or it means too many delays as late sign ups disrupt the organisation of the tree structure and by this time almost everyone should have discs by now

Two ways of getting it :

1) download the Bit Torrent of it thats posted on the Rocks Off tracker
2) ask if someone here will trade or B&P copies for you. It would help if you gave an indication of the area you live, so maybe someone local to you can help
January 28th, 2006 03:07 AM
drno12
quote:
Old No. 7 wrote:
Is there still a chance to check in ???

e-mail me :
[email protected]
January 28th, 2006 07:42 AM
Old No. 7 thank you guys for reply.
drno12 I'll send a mail
January 28th, 2006 10:58 AM
Paranoid_Android I have an extra copy of them...
pm me...or email
[email protected]
February 2nd, 2006 09:52 AM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Got my CDs in the mail on Wednesday. I'm in the middle of the fourth CD now, and I must say that the set has been great. I've gotta give thanks to Marko, Gazza, and my branch Nellcote for making this happen.

One more thing, what's the situation on the next two discs of unreleased songs?

I really must echo the thanks above. These discs are fantastic! I haven't been much of a Stones boots collector; I have several proshot videos and a few CDs but not really anything to boast about. This set of discs however is something really special. I love hearing rare takes, or unreleased songs, or different mixes of familiar tunes, and this set really does provide a very satisfying mix of all.

Thanks again to Marko and Gazza for creating them and setting up the tree. These are discs I'll enjoy for some time to come!
February 3rd, 2006 05:15 PM
Egbert
quote:
marko wrote:
Do you really want that 2nd part?I´ve been doing really

YES!!!!!!
February 3rd, 2006 06:28 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
marko wrote:
Do you really want that 2nd part?I´ve been doing really

If it's still in the works, then yes, I would. If not, that's okay.
February 3rd, 2006 07:01 PM
glencar I have one extra set if anyone still needs...PM me.
February 4th, 2006 02:13 AM
marko At this point,pt.2 is not under work,but i have choosed
songs for it,i wrote them on paper.Maybe after few weeks,
i can continue.
February 4th, 2006 06:47 AM
Jumacfly No news from my branch..is it normal??
February 4th, 2006 07:05 AM
Nellcote Jum, nothing in life is normal.
You have any problems, I can take care of you.
February 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today I received my five CDs (thank you Gazza) so I'm ready to tree it in the Spanish forum and sent them to my leaves here
February 5th, 2006 06:37 AM
Phog Great set. Thanks to everyone that made it happen.
February 7th, 2006 05:15 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Jum, nothing in life is normal.
You have any problems, I can take care of you.

thank you my friend!!
another pipe for me!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)