ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: header Return to archive
02-04-04 11:08 PM
Lavendar I JUST LOVE THESE HEADer PHOTos especially this one and the harmonica ones UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
02-05-04 01:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Lavendar, I appreciate your words

This was the reference header...

© 1972 Peter Beard
02-05-04 04:52 AM
luxury1 I dressed as Mick wearing this stupid pajama outfit in the header this morning on Halloween '75. I took a photo of him from Creem magazine to a seamstress. No one knew who/what the hell I was supposed to be.........
02-05-04 05:07 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I dressed as Mick wearing this stupid pajama outfit in the header this morning on Halloween '75. I took a photo of him from Creem magazine to a seamstress. No one knew who/what the hell I was supposed to be.........

02-05-04 10:53 AM
LadyJane Luxy...I presume you wore a shirt???

LMAO.

LJ.
02-05-04 11:01 AM
Lavendar I also dressed up like mick one Halloween the wax red lips, hat, t shirt had a riot... ROCK and ROLL to the 70's
02-05-04 11:18 AM
luxury1 Of course I went topless, LJ!! It was almost 30 years ago, and damn, were my girls sitting pretty back then.
02-05-04 11:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Any photograph to share with us Luxy?
02-05-04 11:59 AM
luxury1 I have had enough stress in life over photos in RO, Voodoo. You are a trouble-maker, Mister.
02-05-04 01:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I did what the regulars asked for

BEST VIEWED HIGH