ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can this happen??? Return to archive
02-04-04 03:24 PM
nankerphelge MERCED, Calif. -- A Central Valley high school teacher has been arrested, accused of molesting students on school grounds.

Jesus Rivera, a drama and Spanish teacher at Golden Valley High School in Merced, appeared in court Tuesday. He is charged with sexually assaulting four students. Rivera pleaded not guilty.

Rivera also faces misdemeanor charges on suspicion of annoying or molesting children in incidents dating back to 2002.

"Jan. 12, a student came in to see me right after lunch time and shared with me some concerns that he was feeling about, some things that had happened between him and a teacher," said Golden Valley High School principal Ralf Swenson.

All of the alleged victims were teenage boys between the ages of 14 and 17 at time of the suspected incidents, according to Merced Police Detective Rod Dash, who is investigating the case. At least three of the alleged victims said they were molested on campus. And a fourth alleged victim said a molestation took place at Rivera's home.

Investigators said there is evidence that strange behavior took place at the drama building after hours.

"One of the more bizarre incidents that took place was he actually sucked on the toes of a student on campus," said Merced Police Department spokesman Rod Dash.
02-04-04 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Shoot the bastard.
02-04-04 03:46 PM
Joey " A Central Valley high school teacher has been arrested, accused of molesting students on school grounds.

Jesus Rivera, a drama and Spanish teacher at Golden Valley High School in Merced, appeared in court Tuesday. He is charged with sexually assaulting four students. Rivera pleaded not guilty.

Rivera also faces misdemeanor charges on suspicion of annoying or molesting children in incidents dating back to 2002.

"Jan. 12, a student came in to see me right after lunch time and shared with me some concerns that he was feeling about, some things that had happened between him and a teacher," said Golden Valley High School principal Ralf Swenson.

All of the alleged victims were teenage boys between the ages of 14 and 17 at time of the suspected incidents, according to Merced Police Detective Rod Dash, who is investigating the case. At least three of the alleged victims said they were molested on campus. And a fourth alleged victim said a molestation took place at Rivera's home.

Investigators said there is evidence that strange behavior took place at the drama building after hours.

"One of the more bizarre incidents that took place was he actually sucked on the toes of a student on campus," said Merced Police Department spokesman Rod Dash. "

JackSkee !

02-04-04 03:48 PM
LadyJane One word:

Ewwwwwwwww!!!

Oh..and what an appropriate first name!!! NOT!! I'm with SSC...hang him from his balls.

LJ.
02-04-04 03:49 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
One word:
NOT!! I'm with SSC...hang him from his balls.

LJ.

Ow that's ok as well.
02-04-04 03:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Friend of Jacko's ????
02-04-04 03:59 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Friend of Jacko's ????

It might be Jacko.
02-04-04 04:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

All of the alleged victims were teenage boys between the ages of 14 and 17 at time of the suspected incidents, according to Merced Police Detective Rod Dash, who is investigating the case.

No, I don't think it's Jacko. He seems to prefer the 8-14 crowd.
02-04-04 04:28 PM
gypsy I don't know howe these awful things happen.
02-04-04 05:23 PM
Joey " I don't know howe these awful things happen. "

www.HoweMilitary.com

Oh , and by the way :

Jacky !
02-04-04 05:30 PM
gypsy thank you, joey. but howe can one surpass jb's posts?
02-04-04 05:32 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Who the fuck is JB?
02-04-04 05:40 PM
Joey " thank you, joey. but howe can one surpass jb's posts? "

By

J.Kins !

02-04-04 06:21 PM
glencar Geez, howe can anyone think a high school drama queen, er, teacher might want to screw the boys?
02-05-04 12:15 PM
Joey " Geez, howe can anyone think a high school drama queen, er, teacher might want to screw the boys? "

02-05-04 06:24 PM
glencar Howl at the moon, bitch!

BEST VIEWED HIGH