ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No rock stars for Mick's girl Return to archive
02-03-04 06:13 PM
moy No rock stars for Mick's girl
3.01PM, 3 Feb 2004

The daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Sir Mick Jagger believes having a rock star boyfriend is very uncool.

Jade Jagger believes the string of women, including Marianne Faithfull, connected with her father had a hard time going out with him.

Jade explains: "There are a lot of downsides to rock 'n' roll boyfriends.

"They are never around. I'm not longing to be a Marianne.

"I don't think they were very liberated women. They were coming out of a period where women were expected to be at home."

02-03-04 06:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
moy wrote:
No rock stars for Mick's girl
3.01PM, 3 Feb 2004

Jade explains: "There are a lot of downsides to rock 'n' roll boyfriends.

Downside! Led Zeppelin used to make the groupies sit under the table. And then try to score more girls to sit under the table. That's how sick it all got at one time. But the girls didn't like that idea for too long.
02-03-04 06:57 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Downside! Led Zeppelin used to make the groupies sit under the table. And then try to score more girls to sit under the table. That's how sick it all got at one time. But the girls didn't like that idea for too long.

Sick??? That's beautfiul, or I mean that's sick yeah....
02-03-04 07:09 PM
Angiegirl Lol, I guess these girls weren't very 'liberated' indeed.
02-03-04 07:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Lol, I guess these girls weren't very 'liberated' indeed.

Check this site out.

www.hollywoodhangover.com
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
02-03-04 09:09 PM
glencar It is interesting to note that many of Mick's ex-lovers are still in his life. Faithfull shows up at several shows on different tours. Anita was in Vegas & looked haggard. I should add that she looked like she was a lot of fun.
02-03-04 10:16 PM
Angiegirl Maybe because they all have one or more kids with one of them Stones guys .
02-04-04 07:22 AM
Factory Girl How liberated is Jade living on daddy's money and dating crackheads? She's a hypocrite.
02-04-04 08:45 AM
glencar Jade has some sort of jewelry design business. But I'm sure she has access to the luxury of Mick's wealth.
02-04-04 09:05 AM
Doxa Jade don't like dating rock stars?

Well.. I am not a rock star, so how about a dinner tonight?

"Hey, Jade, when will you introduce myself to your father..."

- Doxa, only a star in bed

BEST VIEWED HIGH