ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bandwidth or me? Return to archive
01-29-04 08:02 PM
Angiegirl Did we exceed our 12.5 gigab bandwidth again or is it my pc?
01-29-04 08:06 PM
LadyJane It's not you, Angie.

More technical problems

LJ.
01-29-04 08:06 PM
scratched I can't get on to any of the pages linked at the top.

Damn bandwidth.
01-29-04 08:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Bandwith, 12.5 Giga bytes was not enough! I'm pissed because I also have 26 auctions on e-bay and the images are not showing up.

I think I'm going to fix this tomorrow, or maybe leave all January this way in order to start February with 12.5 Gigas again, after all is the shortest month... wait this year it is 29 days! Shit

Life is a bitch
01-29-04 08:09 PM
Angiegirl It is Gerardo, it is. The Stones should write a song about it.
01-29-04 08:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I need a shot of salvation now!!!

Do you mind if we use a header from your website?
01-29-04 08:12 PM
Angiegirl No, not at all of course .
01-29-04 08:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Angie, I selected one a'doc for my feeling now
01-29-04 08:16 PM
Angiegirl ROTFL!! Scream it out my friend!!
01-29-04 08:20 PM
scratched
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
It is Gerardo, it is. The Stones should write a song about it.

(I Got Those) Bandwidth Blues
01-29-04 09:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL scratched

Our real bandwith is in fact by far much bigger, as the message board is located at the novogate.com server while the wetpage is the only one located at rocksoff.org. If we would have the message board at rocksoff.org we would exceed that bandwith the very first day of each month.

We have a message board in Spanish located at rocksoff.org (http://rocksoff.org/foro), it has less than 100 members and just a few posts per day, however it gives a good contribution to the bandwith usage.

The main reasons of exceeding the bandwith this month were:

I uploaded 10 tracks of unreleased sessions of Nicky Hopkins with Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Quicksilver, Rolling Stones, Zappa, Jefferson Airplane, Albert Lee, etc. The Nicky Hopkins page is the most visited page at Rocks Off, surely because is one of the few pages about him and also because he played for the Beatles, The Stones, The Who, The Kinks, Joe Cocker, etc etc etc etc etc.

Other reason is because I uploaded the a whole show of Peter Gabriel in Mexico City (I also uploaded the art) I deleted all MP3 when we exceeded the bandwith some days ago.

My auctions are not giving a significant contribution to this as I don’t have more than 30 different visitors per auction.
01-29-04 09:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL other reason is the FUNHOUSE!!

• Requests / Space
  • 6636337: /foro/
  • 2237029: /funhouse/
01-29-04 09:50 PM
LadyJane Hey...Voodoo!!

Shit happens. 'Nuff said.

I hope you know how much we appreciate your efforts to keep the "playground" open!!

LJ.
01-29-04 09:53 PM
Martha Hey I don't understand one fuckin word of what everyone is talking about...bandwith+sandwich=*blank stare* i Martha's small world...but I LOVE the friggin' header shot of Mick.

When I pulled up the message board and looked up and saw him ...shit...it looked like he was literally right in front of me!

Now that is what is takes to warm a girls heart on an exceptionally cold, wintery night in Ohio. Thank YOU!

Hope the problem that I cannot comprehend without years of computer classes works out soon Voodoo. You are the main man around here and I love you for that!
01-30-04 09:39 AM
Moonisup well, avatar or no avatar! Chuck stays
01-30-04 10:46 AM
Angiegirl I'm afraid he does indeed.
01-30-04 12:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat No no, Chuck has retired.
02-02-04 10:32 AM
UGot2Rollme just seeing if my new avatar works
02-02-04 12:33 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
just seeing if my new avatar works

It does.

BEST VIEWED HIGH