ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
Đ Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Plans for Stone's 2004-2005 tour? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-30-04 12:58 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

YES!

You MUST be joking!!

LJ.
01-30-04 01:00 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I was on my way to Denver for an appointment with the world's greatest R&R band, my RO buddies, and the famed chiba chariot!

Is that so wrong?

no. life goes on for the living. Meeting and partying with rocks off buddys and going to a stones show is my idea of living!

just think, that fated crew can astral project to any stones show they want.
01-30-04 01:01 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

You MUST be joking!!

LJ.

Nope.
01-30-04 01:03 PM
Joey " just think, that fated crew can astral project to any stones show they want. "

01-30-04 01:06 PM
LadyJane SSC...you are entitled to your opinion...but I think you are in the minority!

And if they DO tour again....I presume you WON'T be attending any shows??? Correct??

LJ.
01-30-04 01:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
SSC...you are entitled to your opinion...but I think you are in the minority!

And if they DO tour again....I presume you WON'T be attending any shows??? Correct??

LJ.

Indeed. I won't.
01-30-04 01:15 PM
LadyJane Wow...Licks disappointed you that much?? That's too bad.

Not me...I'll be first in line for as many shows as possible!!

LJ.

01-30-04 01:22 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Wow...Licks disappointed you that much?? That's too bad.

Not me...I'll be first in line for as many shows as possible!!

LJ.

I had a lot of fun and saw 17 shows. But musically it was not that good.
01-30-04 01:43 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I had a lot of fun and saw 17 shows. But musically it was not that good.

you drank alot, ashtrays flying through the air
01-30-04 01:44 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

you drank alot, ashtrays flying through the air

Ow no! I don't drink and don't smoke!
01-30-04 04:37 PM
marko And you donīt have any sex either?
01-30-04 07:02 PM
Dan If Mick is serious when he said shorter tours but more of them, perhaps that means they may play a few shows somewhere this year.
01-31-04 09:19 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
marko wrote:
And you donīt have any sex either?

No sex before marriage!
01-31-04 09:59 AM
marko And you are never gonna be married,right?LOL
01-31-04 10:26 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have been married.
01-31-04 03:38 PM
Snappy McJack Never saw a topic go askew like the one that I am laying my eyes on right here.

What is wrong with you people? I suggest you take your personal issues to a professional.

01-31-04 03:57 PM
riffhard64
quote:
erikjjf wrote:
My thoughts for the next tour:
-no stadium shows
-opener in arenas: Sympathy
-encore in arenas: Midnight Rambler
-opener in theatres: Around And Around or Down The Road Apiece
-encore in theatres: Rip This Joint
-surprises: Soul Survivor, Let It Loose, Slave, Through The Lonely Nights, Shake Your Hips, Time Is On My Side, Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Dance Little Sister, Jigsaw Puzzle...

/Erik

good thoughts!!...would like to add to the Surprise list

Sway,Torn N Frayed more thn twice...She Smiled Sweetly..more than once...Honest I Do...oh i could go on and on....lol
01-31-04 06:33 PM
stonedatbirth666 What a joke this board is. Ask a question and this immature shit happends. Not all posters, but shit most a ya need help!
01-31-04 09:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
stonedatbirth666 wrote:
What a joke this board is. Ask a question and this immature shit happends. Not all posters, but shit most a ya need help!

Yeah.....we all need help...that is the beauty of RO!!

And if you think this Board is a joke....perhaps you should just leave the party!!

LJ.
01-31-04 09:10 PM
nankerphelge Yeah .... like a RO thread never got hijacked before by immaturity!!

Yeah I need help...where's my wine....

01-31-04 09:45 PM
stonedatbirth666 Its all good. I just wanted to know if there were any plans for a 2004 tour? Tired broke and ........jonezin. Love this board.......... peace
01-31-04 09:46 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yeah.....we all need help...that is the beauty of RO!!

And if you think this Board is a joke....perhaps you should just leave the party!!

LJ.

Party!!!

Here's what's going to happen when the new Stones album comes out. People from city to city will be doing this at all of the night clubs:

01-31-04 09:48 PM
LadyJane Snappy..........I LOVE IT!!!

My sentiments exactly!!!

LJ.
02-01-04 08:55 AM
MRD8 To answer your original post here you WILL see the Stones here in the States for some shows in September then down to South America in October...then a full year of touring in 2005...then? They will be touring behind a new album this time too...I know how much controversy and new album will cause on RO and the other Stones boards...
02-01-04 09:11 AM
luxury1 Musically not that good?? I have never heard the Stones live and thought "wow, what brilliant musicians." It's their beauty and signature. The near train wrecks are as entertaining as a perfectly executed song. I personally like my Stones loose and a little sloppy.
I am with LadyJane, first in line to buy those tickets. And honey, WE ARE GOING TO A CLUB SHOW NEXT GO-ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-01-04 09:52 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I am with LadyJane, first in line to buy those tickets. And honey, WE ARE GOING TO A CLUB SHOW NEXT GO-ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm...LJ and Luxy at a club show! Visions of Lucy and Ethel scheming to find a way backstage come to mind!!

LOL

LJ.
02-01-04 09:56 AM
Moonisup
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
To answer your original post here you WILL see the Stones here in the States for some shows in September then down to South America in October...then a full year of touring in 2005...then? They will be touring behind a new album this time too...I know how much controversy and new album will cause on RO and the other Stones boards...

are you sure?
02-01-04 10:20 AM
Snappy McJack
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
To answer your original post here you WILL see the Stones here in the States for some shows in September then down to South America in October...then a full year of touring in 2005...then? They will be touring behind a new album this time too...I know how much controversy and new album will cause on RO and the other Stones boards...

Controversy? Why? I did not even know that they were planning anything. Any news is good news; but why so mum on a possible new album?
02-01-04 10:48 AM
luxury1 Lucy and Ethel??!! Damn, LJ, thats just perfect.
02-01-04 12:15 PM
throbby Sounds like you two might have a lot of "splaining" to do if they find you backstage!
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH