ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Recording "I Wanna Be Your Man" - De Lane Lee Studios, London 7th October 1963
© Gus Coral
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CONFIRMED Winter/Spring 2004 Dylan Tour Dates Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-27-04 08:33 AM
Lazy Bones Including Toronto...!

http://bobdylan.com/live/
01-27-04 09:11 AM
parmeda damn...general admission at the Aragon!
Do I want to pull a vein out?

...most likely
01-27-04 09:38 AM
Factory Girl parmeda, I think you should go and do your "cup of beer" trick.

Besides, the crowd for Dylan will be mellow. You'll have fun!
01-27-04 10:13 AM
parmeda LOL, FG...yeah, that always works for me. I have this "thing" I do with a cigarette as well! It's fool proof

Tickets go on sale this weekend, but the day Bob's in town is the weekend of my anniversary...gotta work on the hubby.
01-27-04 10:30 AM
Factory Girl Hey parmeda, do tell about the "cig trick"!
01-27-04 10:53 AM
mac_daddy thanks - I have alerted the regional tapers
01-27-04 10:57 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
thanks - I have alerted the regional tapers

You'll have to remember me, then, Mac!
01-27-04 11:29 AM
Phog You can bet your sweet, Dylan-loving asses that I will be trying for Pageant tix in St. Louis. Yummy stuff.
01-27-04 11:33 AM
Martha Lazy Bones!!!!! HOLY CRAP! You just made my day! Woohoo! I'm gonna shoot for all three shows in Detroit...fuck it!!!!!

Parmeda.........Go Go Go Go Go! GO!

I feel the blood flowing back into my veins...the light is returning.......ahhhhhhhhhhh! :-)

"When I left my home the sky split open wiiiiiiiide.....
I never wanted to go back there.....
I'd rather have...............diiiiieeeeed.
You don't understand it? My feelings for you?
Well, you're being honest with me, if only YOU knew"
01-27-04 01:47 PM
Lazy Bones Pre-sale dates and times are now appearing...
01-27-04 05:20 PM
gotdablouse Is Bob gonna pop out another studio gem for this tour?
01-27-04 05:23 PM
glencar No. He's done popping out anything. And he should visit the coasts.
[Edited by glencar]
01-27-04 05:30 PM
Martha Does anyone have ticket prices for the shows? I couldn't locate that info. Thanks!

3 days in Detroit City!
01-27-04 05:32 PM
Martha [quote]glencar wrote:
No. He's done popping out anything.

Hey, how do you know that???????

And he should visit the coasts.

Who says he won't as the year unfolds????

Bring on Bob!!!!
01-27-04 05:47 PM
Phog How do the pre-sales at the website work? Do you have to login or register, or do you just go to the website and get the passwords? Any help would be appreciated!!!
01-27-04 06:08 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Does anyone have ticket prices for the shows? I couldn't locate that info. Thanks!

Milwaukee tickets are $45. Pre-sale ticket limit is 4; public sale limit is 6.

The Chicago show (5th March) is also listed.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/734972
01-27-04 06:35 PM
scratched I hope Bob gets back to playing the geetar on stage.
01-28-04 10:29 AM
GimmeExile When is he coming to Philly, Baltimore and DC? He skipped us entirely last year!
01-28-04 07:56 PM
CS Some of these shows go on sale in the next few days, with pre-sale tickets available to bobdylan.com readers.

Please visit the bobdylan.com Live and In Person! page at
http://bobdylan.com/live/ for details.

Bob Dylan's movie "masked and anonymous" will be released on home video and DVD on February 17...details to follow!
01-29-04 04:33 PM
Phog WOO HOO!! This morning I got tickets to the second and third St. Louis shows. I would've done all three, but my lady has schedule conflicts. Oh well, that just gives Bob a night to knock the rust off.

Bob, please play "Dear Landlord", "Tough Mama", and "One More Cup Of Coffee" for St. Louis!!!
01-30-04 10:45 AM
Martha Good for you phog! I landed mezzanine tickets for all three Detroit shows!!!!! I am thrilled! How did everyone else do? Pam?

AND....Who is going to be at the Detroit show from this board?

I'm crasin' my car drunk first into the board....

01-30-04 10:55 AM
parmeda Martha...tickets go on sale here in T-minus 6 minutes.
My screen is up & ready, lol...
01-30-04 12:12 PM
Martha I hope you do ok Pam, my fingers are crossed for ya'! Are any of your tickets reserved or are they all GA? I didn't check that out as my mind was only on Detroit......

I love Detroit...Detroit has been very, very good to me! > Ford Field 10/12/02!
Stones IS Stones!

"I'm not sorry for nuthin' I done......

I'm glad I fought, I only wish we'd won........"
01-30-04 12:20 PM
Lazy Bones Arrg... Toronto sale dates were pushed back and with no word yet on Ticketmaster.

Glad most have been successful with tix. Way to go Phog and Martha on the Detroit trio! Is Jeff going to all 3, too...

Good luck, Pam.
01-30-04 12:59 PM
Martha
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Arrg... Toronto sale dates were pushed back and with no word yet on Ticketmaster.

Glad most have been successful with tix. Way to go Phog and Martha on the Detroit trio! Is Jeff going to all 3, too...

Good luck, Pam.

Toronto pushed back??? WTF! I'll call Bob for ya' LB.

And yes, Jeff will be at all three shows :-)...so you know what that means..travelin' man records rides again!!!!!
01-30-04 05:06 PM
parmeda Scored 2 of 'em Martha!
General Admission tho....that sucks
But hey, I'm "ready" for those fuckers, rotflmao!
01-30-04 07:49 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Toronto pushed back??? WTF! I'll call Bob for ya' LB.
And yes, Jeff will be at all three shows :-)...so you know what that means..travelin' man records rides again!!!!!

Ya...presale next Thursday; public sale, Friday. Still no TM link. Personally, Bob should add a second TO show just for the wait! It also gives the non-diehards another week to hear about it and prepare to jam the lines. WTF, is right, Martha!

Nice to hear the Travelin' Man will be "on tour". Good news, indeed.

And, Pam, 2 tix is better than none. Oui...
01-31-04 10:20 AM
Martha Do not fear....Tixbastard is slow at posting the shows often times. If it is announced/posted at Bob's website, it will be up in time. Yet, I will send you many good vibes....for you to get the tickets you want when the pre-sale commences!

Ahhhhh yes, travelin' man records WILL ride again!!!!

Now............................let's ROCK!

"My parent's warned me not to waste my youth...... and I still hear their advice ooooooooozin' out of my ears"
01-31-04 10:50 AM
Honky Tonk RDW#12&35 It's gonna be a great tour. 3 tix for Detroit purchased and need to ponder the possible Saturday Milwaukee show. I've not seen him in a club - and I think I need to.

Someone here mentioned he wasn't in Baltimore, etc. last year. He was in Solomons, which can't be too far from Balitmore (certinaly closer than Cleveland). He was also in Portsmouth and Atlantic City too. Anyway, I think that was last year.
01-31-04 12:19 PM
Martha [quote]Honky Tonk RDW#12&35 wrote:
It's gonna be a great tour.

Better believe it!!!!

3 tix for Detroit purchased and need to ponder the possible Saturday Milwaukee show.

I've not seen him in a club - and I think I need to.

I absolutely agree..you NEED to!

Club me, Ronnie!

xxxoooo,
Martha

"I'm stark naked...but I don't care!"
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH