ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More pix from MSG 1/18/2002 with Sheryl Crow Return to archive
02-05-03 06:20 PM
CS From Only SC's website

02-05-03 06:25 PM
throbby Thank you CS for posting the photos.
02-06-03 12:06 AM
parmeda ahhh...a treat for the men!

(It's about time, huh, Throbby...LOL You've been so kind to induldge us ladies for the past several days...)

Very nice pics CS. Thanks!
02-06-03 12:20 AM
Sir Stonesalot >a treat for the men!<

Where?

Now if it were a REAL treat...she'd just be wearing a thong and a smile! And the pics would be close ups!

Thanks anyway CS...great job as always.
02-06-03 12:26 AM
parmeda LOL...SS
Admit it...you're sittin' there with a magnifying glass checkin' it out. Zoom in on 'em, my friend.
02-06-03 05:30 AM
luxury1 I still say she looks ridiculous.
02-06-03 06:56 AM
corgi37 God, i love her. But, whats with the coy "just friends" handshake between her and Keith?
02-06-03 09:53 AM
jb Nice picture Throbby...
02-06-03 10:26 AM
throbby Thanks JB, a boot cover of one of the MSG '75 shows. If you get a chance check out Hendrik's site that I posted about on the Stones Touring Party thread. Part of the fun for me in collecting boots is the cover art.
02-06-03 10:27 AM
jb I have a T-shirt with virtually the same cover....got it off e-bay.
02-06-03 10:33 AM
throbby I think the original photo is from a shoot done for an issue of Rolling Stone. Does anyone know?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST